Multi Gen Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
ORAS Ubers: -Tsunami- vs orch
ORAS Ubers: Steve Angello vs malefic
ORAS Ubers: KratosMana vs Level 56
BW2 Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Monsters of Men
BW2 Ubers: ZoroDark vs ZoroarkForever--->idek too many zoros
DPP Ubers: kokoloko vs absdaddy dw only i hax you insane
ADV Ubers: CrashinBoomBang vs ikarus (Ginku)

DaReal Drizzlers (4) vs Defiant Durians (4)
ORAS Ubers: galbia vs Astounded
ORAS Ubers: GGamer vs Lord Outrage
ORAS Ubers: Lemonade. vs Safes
BW2 Ubers: dice vs Kebabe
BW2 Ubers: Destiny Device vs D4RR3N
DPP Ubers: Jirachee vs Honor
DPP Ubers: Mizuhime vs Tomahawk
ADV Ubers: dekzeh vs Transcendent God Champion

ORAS Ubers: aim vs Krauersaut
BW2 Ubers: papai noel vs TGMD
BW2 Ubers: Nova vs Blightbringer
DPP Ubers: FLCL vs august

Soviet Skymins (3/4) vs Glorious Genesects (3/4)
ORAS Ubers: -Tsunami- vs orch omgggg its orchy. bring 3 rabbit foots!
BW2 Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Monsters of Men this guy's name is mom I mean whaddoyou expect
BW2 Ubers: ZoroDark vs ZoroarkForever omg zoroark e.e
DPP Ubers: kokoloko vs absdaddy big abs : O
DPP Ubers: reyscarface vs HSA ♥

DaReal Drizzlers (2/3) vs Defiant Durians (5/6)
ORAS Ubers: galbia vs Astounded xD msab skarm
ORAS Ubers: Lemonade. vs Safes gooo fren safes *-*
BW2 Ubers: dice vs Kebabe this 1 is a tossup, a diceroll if you will xDD ._.
BW2 Ubers: Destiny Device vs D4RR3N I believe in destiny
DPP Ubers: Mizuhime vs Tomahawk is dutch

Grand Helix Fossils (4) vs Soul Dew Strongs 4)
ORAS Ubers: aim vs Krauersaut "will krau keep in ferro against a fire blast kia again" probably twin
ORAS Ubers: Soulgazer vs Mr.378
ORAS Ubers: Tesung vs PomMan

BW2 Ubers: papai noel vs TGMD gr8 n maity
DPP Ubers: jrp vs boudouche
ADV Ubers: JabbaTheGriffin vs Conflict

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Soviet Skymins (5) vs Glorious Genesects (3)
ORAS Ubers: -Tsunami- vs orch
BW2 Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Monsters of Men
BW2 Ubers: ZoroDark vs ZoroarkForever
DPP Ubers: kokoloko vs absdaddy
DPP Ubers: reyscarface vs HSA ♥

DaReal Drizzlers (3) vs Defiant Durians (5)
ORAS Ubers: galbia vs Astounded
ORAS Ubers: Lemonade. vs Safes
BW2 Ubers: dice vs Kebabe
BW2 Ubers: Destiny Device vs D4RR3N
DPP Ubers: Mizuhime vs Tomahawk

Grand Helix Fossils (5) vs Soul Dew Strongs (3)
ORAS Ubers: aim vs Krauersaut
ORAS Ubers: Soulgazer vs Mr.378
ORAS Ubers: Tesung vs PomMan
BW2 Ubers: papai noel vs TGMD
DPP Ubers: jrp vs boudouche
ADV Ubers: JabbaTheGriffin vs Conflict

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost gg

and this is what's wrong with the pokemon community:
[21:20] @ Minority Suspect: Aim proving he is trash once again

Sincerely love when players who have yet to prove themselves in anything feel the need to talk crap like this. Honestly baffles me. What was the point of this? Do you feel hard because you are playing in the Ubers Premier League, or maybe you are upset that I got to play in SPL ?.? I really don't understand people. Why can't we just enjoy the game.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
[01:35] +DracoMaster Dab: i dont wanna watch a 1 sided beatdown

he prolly meant it the other way round but luck happens

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I already apologized openly in chat. Even though it doesn't excuse, my comment was a spur of the moment right after the match was brought to an abrupt end. Bringing this to the forums isn't going to help anyone, in fact it is exactly what allows for the propagation of drama that simply doesn't exist.

If Krau had lost and someone else made the same comment with his name there would have been no escalation.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bringing this to the forums isn't going to help anyone, in fact it is exactly what allows for the propagation of drama that simply doesn't exist.
No, it is necessary. This kind of rubbish behavior isn't going to end unless we call people out on their crap. We literally just had a thread about toxicity/poor sportsmanship in the Ubers community not too long ago and here it is springing up again like no one learned anything. Fact of the matter is this: a community is made up of people, and unless the people change, things aren't going to get better. It is absurd that we're barely one day into Week 1 and already we've got people falling into the same old habits of baseless callouts and salt. I don't recall either of these guys saying or doing anything to warrant your ire, what are you trying to prove?

I'm not saying everything has to be sunshine and rainbows all the time because frankly that's unrealistic, and a little jab at each other every now and again is fine, but your comment was clearly not meant to be taken as a joke among friends and was totally uncalled for.

Seriously, if you have a beef with anyone playing, write it up as a rap and vent there, part of the reason we have such a thread is to give people a place to air out their dirty laundry in a somewhat controlled manner. If you don't have any ill flows then keep your mouth shut, it's not hard.

(this applies to everyone, not just you)

o dear pokemonmasterhsa, if you only you would have patience or look at chat and see that i was having fun with gliscor and torment skarmy. I was building something special for you this week, darling. You were so impatient, you didn't even use the correct version. I'm the one who feels betrayed, embarrassed, eo'd, harsha'd, etc'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)