Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I broke the chain by walking too far from the Shroomish. I was at 40+ with a search level around 130. Next guy to find was Cottonee, randomly through DexNav. After that I found a shiny Shroomish back at the default level. Was this still part of the chain, and is it normal for the level to drop like that?
I don't think you actually chain in the traditional sense with DexNav... IIRC, DexNav has about the same, boosted shiny rate straight from the get-go. (I want to say about the same as Friend Safari) But yeah, your chain for boosted level Shroomish got broken the moment you got Cottonee, so perfectly normal for the level to reset.

Could someone help explain why my 149 speed Staraptor is being outsped by an Azelf which should be148 at most?
Wild OR/AS Azelf I take it?
Speed lowering item on Staraptor, doesn't actually have 149 speed, using a negative priority move (Staraptor gets Whirlwind and Revenge, somehow I doubt you're using either of those to catch Azelf though), hacked Staraptor with Stall.

Wild OR/AS Azelf I take it?
Speed lowering item on Staraptor, doesn't actually have 149 speed, using a negative priority move (Staraptor gets Whirlwind and Revenge, somehow I doubt you're using either of those to catch Azelf though), hacked Staraptor with Stall.
Is your Staraptor is holding a macho brace/ power item? Other than that, I don't know...
Now that you've said that.... I think I left the Power item on there from EV training. Cheers both!!

LF

Harvest Exeggcute/Exeggutor
Overcoat Karrablast/Escavalier
Drizzle Poli

They don't have to be flawless, though I wouldn't mind it haha. You can have stuff from my thread for them too if you want.

LF

Harvest Exeggcute/Exeggutor
Overcoat Karrablast/Escavalier
Drizzle Poli

They don't have to be flawless, though I wouldn't mind it haha. You can have stuff from my thread for them too if you want.
Do you need it to be Politoed? Cos I believe I should still have a spitback Poliwag somewhere. VM me if you want it. :)

Edit: Will be sleeping. Let me know via VM if you want the spitback Poliwag and we can arrange a time (UTC+8 here).

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
so I'm almost done with the delta episode and have a few questions:

- Can you SR for Rayquaza? Apparently you are forced to save or something prior to fighting Deoxys. (Also I understand there is no IV judge so you can get effed on 30/31 stats).
- If you do, can you SR for Deoxys? I mean, you would have to bring 2 syncs and then SR for Ray first, THEN SR for Deoxys in one go? Is it possible? Can someone care to elaborate please?

Thanks

- Can you SR for Rayquaza? Apparently you are forced to save or something prior to fighting Deoxys. (Also I understand there is no IV judge so you can get effed on 30/31 stats).
- If you do, can you SR for Deoxys? I mean, you would have to bring 2 syncs and then SR for Ray first, THEN SR for Deoxys in one go? Is it possible? Can someone care to elaborate please?

Thanks
Personally you should only bring the stuff to bring to soft reset rayquaza. After you catch rayquaza you can check ivs but not the nature in a battle. You can't save before your fight with deoxys so personally I would just kill it and reset it later. It's important though to get a sableye for your soft reset so that way if you check the hp and speed correctly it shortens the options you get for natures and you can get better readings on what you caught.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus

Thanks
- False, there are no forced saves before or after fighting deoxys so you can SR rayquaza without any troubles.
- You can KO Deoxys during delta episode and then it will appear again at sky pillar.

Thanks
SR for Rayquaza (intentionally get KOed by Zinnia/Deo), then faint Deoxys. Check IVs w/ the judge (Rayquaza's stats are the same for 30/31, but different for everything else, so you can filter that way. Deo will respawn after the E4

E: Ninja'd

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question:

If I trade someone, say 10 Pokémon for trade rights to something, and they receive the 10 Pokémon and post in my thread confirming trade rights, and like the post I update the Pokémon with and all that, can they, a month or so later, decide they no longer wish to give me trade rights and refund the Pokémon I traded them back to me? Another factor is that this person bred stuff with the Pokémon I traded him/her and the Pokémon refunded are no longer UT.

Sorry if this isn't what the thread is for, just got kind of a strange message today and didn't really know who to ask.
Not really, a deal is a deal in my opinion, they can't just decide to go back on it months after it happened. Unless there was some sort of issue, redistribution rights can't become more constricting, only less constricting (i.e. you can turn a non-redis poke into a full-redis one, but not a full-redis one into a non-redis one.)

Not really, a deal is a deal in my opinion, they can't just decide to go back on it months after it happened. Unless there was some sort of issue, redistribution rights can't become more constricting, only less constricting (i.e. you can turn a non-redis poke into a full-redis one, but not a full-redis one into a non-redis one.)
Thanks for the opinion, I actually deleted the original post minutes after posting it, I thought the question would be better suited for moderators to answer, but thanks again, I feel the same way. :)

can someone link me to a guide to catch legends on ORAS? thanks
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/soft-resetting-guide-pokémon-xy-and-oras-mewtwo-added.3523818/
There you go. Many people will gladly supply you with the required Pokemon for soft resetting, but keep in mind that all legendary Pokemon only have their normal abilities. (no Regenerator for Ho-Oh/Multiscale for Lugia) Pokemon required to get to certain legendary Pokemon can be from previous generation games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)