Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is going to be one of those longer claims to approve...

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rolling-start-red-vs-blue-vs-shiny-fairymon.3527397/page-3
(And the above battle is finally done! It took a while...)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-fairymon-vs-p2x7.3533146/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-fairymon-vs-tavok-1v1-lc-flash.3533785/

From the above battles I participated in, I gain a total of 3+1+2=6 CC, bringing me to a total of 22 CC.

Swablu gains
+2 EC.
+4 MC.
+2 AC.
+1 KOC.

Arcanine gains
+5 MC.
+1 KOC.

Ivysaur gains
+2 EC.
+4 MC.
+2 AC.
+1 KOC.

Happiny gains
+1 EC.
+2 MC.
+1 AC.
+1 KOC.

Two of my pokemon evolve from this. Swablu evolves into Altaria, and Happiny evolves into Chansey.
Evolving into Altaria, Jerome automatically learns Sky Attack, Pluck, and Disarming Voice as pre-25 level-up moves. Swablu already had 1 MC stockpiled, bringing him to 6 MC to spend. I would like to covert his KOC to MC, and spend all 6 of the MC on the TM moves Fire Blast, Sunny Day and Earthquake.
Evolving into Chansey, Ririka automatically learns Double-Edge, Defense Curl, Growl, Tail Whip, Double Slap, Soft-Boiled, Bestow and Minimize as pre-25 level-up moves. Happiny already had 1 MC stockpiled, bringing her to 4 MC to spend. I would like to convert her KOC to MC, and spend all 4 of the MC on the TM moves Rock Slide and Wild Charge.
Here are what their two new profiles would look like:

Altaria

Altaria [Jerome] (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank to Defense).

Type:Dragon/Flying.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Natural Cure, Cloud Nine
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine: (Unlocked) (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 19
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Moves:
Peck.
Growl.
Astonish.
Sing.
Fury Attack.
Safeguard.
Mist.
Round.
Natural Gift.
Take Down.
Perish Song.
Cotton Guard.
Moonblast.
Dragon Pulse.
Refresh.
Sky Attack.
Pluck.
Disarming Voice.

TM:
Ice Beam.
Substitute.
Return.
Façade.
Double Team.
Rest.
Sleep Talk.
Dream Eater.
Protect.
Swagger.
Fire Blast.
Sunny Day.
Earthquake.

Egg:
Roost.
Dragon Rush.
Feather Dance.
Steel Wing.
Pursuit.

Move Tutor:
Endure.

Chansey

Chansey [Ririka] (F)
Nature: Brave (plus attack, minus speed)

Type: Normal.
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace, Healer.
Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack's secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt).
Healer: (LOCKED) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats
HP: 145
Atk: 2 (+)
Def: 1
SpA: 2
SpD: 4
Spe: 44 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 4/9
AC: 4/5

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Pound.
Charm.
Copycat.
Refresh.
Sweet Kiss.
Double-Edge.
Defense Curl.
Growl.
Tail Whip.
Double-Slap.
Soft-Boiled.
Bestow.
Minimize.

TM:
Thunder Wave.
Toxic.
Light Screen.
Flamethrower.
Shadow Ball.
Secret Power.
Protect.
Return.
Frustration.
Rest.
Sleep Talk.
Psychic.
Grass Knot.
Round.
Echoed Voice.
Fling.
Rock Slide.
Wild Charge.

Egg:
Heal Bell.
Counter.
Endure.
Gravity.
Last Resort.

As for the two who don't evolve, I would like to convert Arcanine's KOC to MC. Arcanine already had 2 MC stockpiled, giving it a total of 8 MC. I would like to spend this on the TM moves Giga Impact, Substitute, Protect, and Flame Charge.

I would like to convert Ivysaur's KOC to MC, giving her a total of 5 MC. I would like to spend 4 of it on the TM moves Energy Ball and Grass Knot., and stockpile the remaining 1 MC.

I would like to spend 10 of my 22 CC to purchase Altarianite, and 6 of the CC to purchase Lucky Punch. I would also like to convert 33 of my UC into CC, and purchase the items Rare Candy and Eviolite. Finally, I would like to spend 2 of the CC to purchase a Horsea, and 2 of the CC to purchase a Skrelp. This leaves me with a total of 0 CC and 11 UC.

Here are the profiles for my new Horsea and Skrelp:

Horsea

Horsea [Salacia] (F)
Nature: Timid (plus speed, minus attack)

Type: Water/Dragon
Type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Type: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 1
Spe: 69 (plus 16 Accuracy) (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
AC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Bubble.
Smokescreen.
Leer.
Water Gun.
Twister.
Bubble Beam.
Focus Energy.

TM:
Surf.
Rain Dance.
Blizzard.
Flash Cannon.
Toxic.

Egg:
Signal Beam.
Razor Wind.
Dragon Breath.
Clear Smog.
Disable.

Skrelp

Skrelp [Poseidon] (M)
Nature: Quiet (plus special attack, minus speed)

Type: Water/Poison:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Abilities: Poison Point, Poison Touch, Adaptability (LOCKED)
Poison Point: By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Point is toggled and Poison Touch is on its default effect, the Pokemon's contact attacks will inflict Toxic Poison.
Poison Touch: By default, this Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Touch is toggled and Poison Point is on its default effect, contact attacks will trigger a 30% Toxic chance.
Adaptability (LOCKED): The moves that match this Pokemon's type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:
Attack: 2
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 3 (+)
Special Defense: 2
Speed: 26 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Tackle.
Smokescreen.
Water Gun.
Feint Attack.
Tail Whip.
Bubble.
Acid.
Camouflage.
Poison Tail
Water Pulse.

TM:
Thunderbolt.
Shadow Ball.
Venoshock.
Rest.
Sleep Talk.

Egg:
Acid Armor.
Play Rough.
Haze.
Toxic Spikes.
Venom Drench.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/frosty-vs-iar.3533778/

Frosty:

1 CC

Frogadier:

1 EC

2 MC

1 EC/AC
CC: 35->36
Frogadier:
EC: 4->5->6 (LEC)->9 (3UC) (Evolves and gets Mat Block, Night Slash, Shadow Sneak)
MC: 0->2->21 (19UC)-> 0 (gets LU (5MC): Spikes, Feint Attack, Water Shuriken, Extrasensory, Haze; XYTM (10MC): Hydro Cannon, Hyper Beam, Smack Down, Sleep Talk, Dark Pulse; XYTutor (6MC): gunk shot, ice punch, Low Kick)

End Result:

Garo Master the Greninja(M)
Type:
Water/Dark
Abilities: Torrent/Protean (U)
Nature: Naive (-1SpD, +Spe, +23% acc)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3
SpA: 4
SpD: 2 (-)
Spe: 141 (+)
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Level Up

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Quick Attack
Lick
Water Pulse
Smokescreen
Round
Fling
Smack Down
Substitute
Bounce
Double Team
Hydro Pump
Spikes
Feint Attack
Water Shuriken
Extrasensory
Haze
Mat Block
Night Slash
Shadow Sneak

Egg
Camouflage
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport

TM/HM
Toxic
Protect
Surf
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hidden Power (Fairy)
Taunt
Dig
Rock Tomb
Aerial Ace
Rest
Scald
Acrobatics
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
U-Turn
Waterfall
Dive
Power Up Punch
Hydro Cannon
Hyper Beam
Smack Down
Sleep Talk
Dark Pulse

XYTutor
Icy Wind
Role Play
Snatch
Water Pulse
Gunk Shot
Ice Punch
Low Kick

UC: 46->24

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
tavok: APPROVED.
shinyfairymon: -Speed Natures round down so Chansey should have 43 Speed. Since you brought an Altarianite, you will need to post mega stats for Altaria. Horsea is not a Water/Dragon-type Pokémon. NOT APPROVED.
Mulan15262: Only five Pokémon were sent out (Azumarill does not count) so you get (3.5*4.5)/2+3 = 10 UC instead. Fix & APPROVED.
S0L1D G0LD: APPROVED.
Frosty: APPROVED.
Texas Cloverleaf: APPROVED.
Tortferngatr: APPROVED.

7 Claims, 30/10 C.C. --> 3 UC + 0/10 C.C. (266 Total)

---

TOTAL
Its_A_Random
: 3 CC (201 Total), 55 UC (318 Total)
Nohface: 1 EC, (2+1) MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC
---

Nohface [Yammich] (M)
EC: 4/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 4 (+(2+1) MC, +1 KOC) > 0
AC: 4/5 (+1 AC)
-Learns Endeavour, & Knock Off (Gen VI Tutor).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tavok-vs-s0l1d-g0ld-flash-lc-1v1.3533860/ + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-fe-flash-avnomke-versus-s0l1d-g0ld.3533895/ + 1 CC

Duskull spends 3 MC plus 1 KOC to learn Hex, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Future Sight, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) and Protect. (XY/ORAS TM)

Gyarados spends 4 MC to learn Rest (XY/ORAS TM) and Sleep Talk. (XY/ORAS TM)

Summary:

Me:

+ 2 CC

Duskull:

EC: 0 --> 1

MC: 0 --> 3 --> 4 --> 0

AC: 0 --> 1

KOC: 0 --> 1 --> 0

+ Hex, + Future Sight, + Protect

Gyarados:

MC: 0 --> 4 --> 0

KOC: 0 --> 0 --> 0

+ Rest, + Sleep Talk

Last edited:
I feel kind of stupid about the Horsea mistake. Anyways, posting here with corrections- I have removed the dragon typing from Horsea, changed Chansey's speed to 43, and added Mega Stats for Altaria:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rolling-start-red-vs-blue-vs-shiny-fairymon.3527397/page-3
(And the above battle is finally done! It took a while...)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-fairymon-vs-p2x7.3533146/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-fairymon-vs-tavok-1v1-lc-flash.3533785/

From the above battles I participated in, I gain a total of 3+1+2=6 CC, bringing me to a total of 22 CC.

Swablu gains
+2 EC.
+4 MC.
+2 AC.
+1 KOC.

Arcanine gains
+5 MC.
+1 KOC.

Ivysaur gains
+2 EC.
+4 MC.
+2 AC.
+1 KOC.

Happiny gains
+1 EC.
+2 MC.
+1 AC.
+1 KOC.

Two of my pokemon evolve from this. Swablu evolves into Altaria, and Happiny evolves into Chansey.
Evolving into Altaria, Jerome automatically learns Sky Attack, Pluck, and Disarming Voice as pre-25 level-up moves. Swablu already had 1 MC stockpiled, bringing him to 6 MC to spend. I would like to covert his KOC to MC, and spend all 6 of the MC on the TM moves Fire Blast, Sunny Day and Earthquake.
Evolving into Chansey, Ririka automatically learns Double-Edge, Defense Curl, Growl, Tail Whip, Double Slap, Soft-Boiled, Bestow and Minimize as pre-25 level-up moves. Happiny already had 1 MC stockpiled, bringing her to 4 MC to spend. I would like to convert her KOC to MC, and spend all 4 of the MC on the TM moves Rock Slide and Wild Charge.
Here are what their two new profiles would look like:

Altaria

Altaria [Jerome] (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank to Defense).

Type:Dragon/Flying.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Natural Cure, Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine: (Unlocked) (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered.

Stats:

Mega Stats:
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 3 (-)
Base Rank Total: 22

Mega Typing:
Dragon/Fairy.
Dragon: Dragon: Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Fairy: Fairy STAB: -1 EN on non-Fairy typed Nature, Sound, and Scent moves (Stacks with second STAB where applicable). (Nature Power, Natural Gift; Sound Moves; Aromatherapy, Odor Sleuth, Sweet Scent)

Mega Ability:
Pixilate: By default, this Pokemon's Normal-type moves are Fairy-type moves, and have an additional two (2) BAP boost. When toggled, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by two (2). Only Normal-typed moves changed by Pixilate receive this boost, and not all Fairy-type moves. If a Pokemon has been skill-swapped multiple abilities that change Normal-type attacks, the attacks become dual-typed, but the BAP boosts of the abilities do not stack.

Moves:
Peck.
Growl.
Astonish.
Sing.
Fury Attack.
Safeguard.
Mist.
Round.
Natural Gift.
Take Down.
Perish Song.
Cotton Guard.
Moonblast.
Dragon Pulse.
Refresh.
Sky Attack.
Pluck.
Disarming Voice.

TM:
Ice Beam.
Substitute.
Return.
Façade.
Double Team.
Rest.
Sleep Talk.
Dream Eater.
Protect.
Swagger.
Fire Blast.
Sunny Day.
Earthquake.

Egg:
Roost.
Dragon Rush.
Feather Dance.
Steel Wing.
Pursuit.

Move Tutor:
Endure.

Chansey

Chansey [Ririka] (F)
Nature: Brave (plus attack, minus speed)

Type: Normal.
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace, Healer.
Abilities:
Serene Grace: This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack's secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt).
Healer: (LOCKED) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats
HP: 145
Atk: 2 (+)
Def: 1
Spe: 43 (-)
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Pound.
Charm.
Copycat.
Refresh.
Sweet Kiss.
Double-Edge.
Defense Curl.
Growl.
Tail Whip.
Double-Slap.
Soft-Boiled.
Bestow.
Minimize.
Sing.

TM:
Thunder Wave.
Toxic.
Light Screen.
Flamethrower.
Shadow Ball.
Secret Power.
Protect.
Return.
Frustration.
Rest.
Sleep Talk.
Psychic.
Grass Knot.
Round.
Echoed Voice.
Fling.
Rock Slide.
Wild Charge.

Egg:
Heal Bell.
Counter.
Endure.
Gravity.
Last Resort.

As for the two who don't evolve, I would like to convert Arcanine's KOC to MC. Arcanine already had 2 MC stockpiled, giving it a total of 8 MC. I would like to spend this on the TM moves Giga Impact, Substitute, Protect, and Flame Charge.

I would like to convert Ivysaur's KOC to MC, giving her a total of 5 MC. I would like to spend 4 of it on the TM moves Energy Ball and Grass Knot., and stockpile the remaining 1 MC.

I would like to spend 10 of my 22 CC to purchase Altarianite, and 6 of the CC to purchase Lucky Punch. I would also like to convert 33 of my UC into CC, and purchase the items Rare Candy and Eviolite. Finally, I would like to spend 2 of the CC to purchase a Horsea, and 2 of the CC to purchase a Skrelp. This leaves me with a total of 0 CC and 11 UC.

Here are the profiles for my new Horsea and Skrelp:

Horsea

Horsea [Salacia] (F)
Nature: Timid (plus speed, minus attack)

Type: Water
Type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
SpD: 1
Spe: 69 (plus 16 Accuracy) (+)

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Bubble.
Smokescreen.
Leer.
Water Gun.
Twister.
Bubble Beam.
Focus Energy.
Agility.

TM:
Surf.
Rain Dance.
Blizzard.
Flash Cannon.
Toxic.

Egg:
Signal Beam.
Razor Wind.
Dragon Breath.
Clear Smog.
Disable.

Skrelp

Skrelp [Poseidon] (M)
Nature: Quiet (plus special attack, minus speed)

Type: Water/Poison:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Abilities: Poison Point, Poison Touch, Adaptability (LOCKED)
Poison Point: By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Point is toggled and Poison Touch is on its default effect, the Pokemon's contact attacks will inflict Toxic Poison.
Poison Touch: By default, this Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Touch is toggled and Poison Point is on its default effect, contact attacks will trigger a 30% Toxic chance.
Adaptability (LOCKED): The moves that match this Pokemon's type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:
Attack: 2
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 3 (+)
Special Defense: 2
Speed: 26 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Tackle.
Smokescreen.
Water Gun.
Feint Attack.
Tail Whip.
Bubble.
Acid.
Camouflage.
Poison Tail
Water Pulse.

TM:
Thunderbolt.
Shadow Ball.
Venoshock.
Rest.
Sleep Talk.

Egg:
Acid Armor.
Play Rough.
Haze.
Toxic Spikes.
Venom Drench.

Edit: I apologize for all of my mistakes- my only excuse for the worst of it is that this is the first time I'm claiming a pokemon with a mega evolution. Next time I buy a mega stone with a pokemon, I will remember the lessons I've learned here.

Last edited:
Claiming
------------------------------
CC: 32 -> +2CC -> 34CC
Altair the Frogadier
EC: 5/6 -> +1 EC -> 6/9
MC: 0 -> +3 MC -> 0
DC: 2/5 -> +1 DC -> 3/5
KOC: 0 -> +1 KOC -> 0
Altair spends 1MC and 1KOC to learn Protect (Current Gen TM)
Altair spends 2MC to learn Taunt (Current Gen TM)
Procyon the Skorupi
EC: 2/6 -> +1 EC -> 3/6
Procyon spends 2MC to learn Aqua Tail (Current Gen Tutor)
Procyon spends 1KOC and 1MC to learn Rock Tomb (Current Gen TM)

Last edited:
S0L1D G0LD: Approved +.3
Shiny Fairymon: Chansey learns sing pre-25 from a previous generation, so you can add that to her movepool as well, Jerome needs to have His mega ability and new typing added in with his Mega Stats, Horsea should actually have Agility in its LU pool as well, since it gets it at 23 in X/Y, go ahead and edit those changes into your claim, and drop me a message and ill look it over, until then Not Approved Approved+.5
Dogfish44: Approved +.3
TSRD: Approved +.3

(65.9)

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
+3 UC

-2 CC For the below;

Blossom (F)

Nature: Timid
+15% Speed, +5% Acc, -1 Atk

Type: Grass

Abilities: Chlorophyll / Own Tempo / Leaf Guard [DW]

Stats:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 35 [+]

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks [18/50]:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Ston Spore

Bide
Endure
Healing Wish
Ingrain
Sweet Scent

Toxic
Protect
Solar Beam
Dream Eater
Suubstitute

Self-Approved

---

+1 CC

Purrloin gains 4 MC, spent on TM Snarl and Tutor Knock off. 5/6 EC, 4/5 DC. Self-Approving this as well.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-fe-flash-avnomke-versus-s0l1d-g0ld.3533895/ 3 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...edge-forest-done-want-feedback.3527563/page-4 12 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/5v5-fe-doubles-between-akela-and-zhengtann.3531161/page-2 4 CC
Slurpuff is maxed, resulting in me receiving an additional 3 CC for the battle. Resulting in a total so far of 7 CC.
Florges is maxed, resulting in me receiving an additional 3 CC for the battle. Resulting in a total so far of 10 CC.
Cradily is maxed, resulting in me receiving an additional 5 CC for the battle. Resulting in a total of 15 CC.

Lilligant receives 3 MC. Spending 2 MC to purchase Snore (CG Tutor). Stockpiling the remaining MC.
Ferrothorn receives 3 MC and 1 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Cut (CG TM/HM) and Thunder (CG TM/HM).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/explorer-akela-eternal-forest.3517645/page-2 5 CC
Pinsir's KOC is converted to CC, resulting in a total of 10 CC.
Liepard receives 6 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Covet (CG Tutor), Hyper Voice (CG Tutor), and Thief (CG TM/HM).
Arcanine receives 5 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Endure (PG Tutor) and Solar Beam (CG TM/HM).

Spending 2 CC to purchase:
Diglett [Mole in One] [M]

Hasty Nature (+15% Speed, +28% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Ground
Egg Group: Field
Abilities: Sand Veil, Arena Trap, Sand Force (Locked)
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 110 (+)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Level Up
Scratch
Sand-Attack
Growl
Astonish
Magnitude
Mud-Slap
Bulldoze
Dig
Sucker Punch
Fury Swipes
Egg
Ancient Power
Beat Up
Endure
Mud Bomb
Uproar
TM/HM
Aerial Ace
Protect
Rock Slide
Substitute
Toxic

Spending 7 CC to purchase:
Tropius [Phalic Fruit Tree] [M]

Types: Grass/Flying
Egg Group: Monster/Grass
Abilities: Chlorophyll, Solar Power, Harvest (Locked)
Stats:
HP: 110
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 51
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks: [21/75]
Level Up [11/]
Bestow
Growth
Gust
Leaf Storm
Leer
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift
Razor Leaf
Stomp
Sweet Scent
Whirlwind
Egg
Headbutt
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Razor Wind
Slam
TM/HM
Earthquake
Fly
Grass Knot
Steel Wing
Toxic

Sigilyph [Dream Catcher] [F]

Timid Nature (+15% Speed, +14% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Types: Psychic/Flying
Egg Group: Flying
Abilities: Wonder Skin, Magic Guard, Tinted Lens (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
Speed: 112 (+)

Attacks:
Level Up
Air Cutter
Gust
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Psywave
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Egg
Ancient Power
Psycho Shift
Roost
Steel Wing
Stored Power
TM/HM
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball

Skarmory [Stymphalian Bird] [M]

Careful Nature (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Types: Steel/Flying
Egg Group: Flying
Abilities: Keen Eye, Sturdy, Weak Armor (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 70

Attacks:
Level Up
Leer
Peck
Sand-Attack
Swift
Agility
Fury Attack
Feint
Air Cutter
Egg
Brave Bird
Endure
Sky Attack
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
TM/HM
Protect
Rock Slide
Sky Drop
Substitute
Toxic

Klefki [Beyonce] [F]

Modest Nature (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Types: Steel/Fairy
Egg Group:
Abilities: Prankster, Magician (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Speed: 75
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks: [18/55]
Level Up [8/16]
Astonish
Crafty Shield
Draining Kiss
Fairy Lock
Fairy Wind
Metal Sound
Spikes
Tackle
Egg [4/4]
Iron Defense
Lock-On
Switcheroo
Thief
Tutor [1/5]
Magnet Rise
TM/HM [5/30]
Light Screen
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Moves remaining
Level Up [8] {8}: Foul Play, Heal Block, Imprison, Magic Room, Mirror Shot, Play Rough, Recycle, Torment
CG Tutor [5] {10}: Covet, Last Resort, Magic Coat, Snore
TM/HM [25] {50}: Attract, Calm Mind, Confide, Cut, Dazzling Gleam, Double Team, Facade, Flash Cannon, Frustration, Giga Impact, Hidden Power Water, Hyper Beam, Psych Up, Psychic, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Reflect, Rest, Return, Round, Safeguard, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Sunny Day, Swagger

[Maractus] [Mariachi de los muertos] [F]

Lonely Nature (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Grass
Egg Group: Grass
Abilities: Water Absorb, Chlorophyll, Storm Drain (Locked)
Stats:
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks: [22/57]
Level Up [12/20]
Absorb
After You
Cotton Guard
Cotton Spore
Growth
Mega Drain
Needle Arm
Peck
Pin Missile
Spiky Shield
Sweet Scent
Synthesis
Egg [5/6]
Bullet Seed
Grassy Terrain
Leech Seed
Spikes
Wood Hammer
Tutor [0/10]
TM/HM [5/21]
Aerial Ace
Poison Jab
Protect
Substitute
Toxic

Moves Remaining
Level Up [8] {8}: Acupressure, Giga Drain, Ingrain, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Solar Beam, Sucker Punch, Sunny Day
Egg [1] {3}: Grass Whistle
CG Tutor [10] {20}: Bounce, Drain Punch, Endeavor, Helping Hand, Hyper Voice, Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Snore, Uproar, Worry Seed
CG TM/HM [16] {32}: Attract, Confide, Double Team, Energy Ball, Facade, Frustration, Grass Knot, Hidden Power ???, Nature Power, Rest, Return, Round, Safeguard, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Swagger

Spending 3 UC as MC on Treecko to purchase Iron Tail (CG Tutor) and Endeavor (Level Up).

Self-Approved.

Last edited:
+1 CC
+1 CC
+1 CC

Zarza the Protowatt
3 EC +1 KOC up to 5
9 MC spent to learn Helping Hand, Signal Beam, Endure, and Thunderbolt
3 AC up to 4

+1 CC

Garakesh the Pyroak
4 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Incinerate, and Natural Gift

+4 UC

Self-Approved

Last edited:
Flash
1 CC brings me to 108, KOC to MC

Bruce Winchell the Castform spends 4 of his 5 MC on the LU moves Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Blizzard, and Hurricane. Chucking 34 UC into MC along with the 1 remaining MC to purchase the ORAS TM moves Toxic, Hidden Power Psychic, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Rest, Attract, Energy Ball, Thunder Wave, Swagger, and Sleep Talk, the ORAS Tutors Icy Wind, Shock Wave, and Tailwind, as well as the past-gen TM Endure, leaving me with 21 UC remaining

Putting 14 UC into Kristoff the Beartic's MC along with his 1 stockpiled MC to purchase the LU move Swagger and the ORAS TM moves Rain Dance, Frustration, Double Team, Giga Impact, Stone Edge, and Sleep Talk as well as the ORAS Tutor Low Kick, leaving me with 7 UC remaining

Putting the remaining 7 UC into Rutherford B. Pain the Glalie's MC to purchase the ORAS TM moves Giga Impact and Dark Pulse as well as the past-gen Tutor Endure, leaving me with 0 UC

+12 UC

Pumping them into Glalie's MC to purchase the ORAS TMs Toxic, Rest, Explosion, Payback, Sleep Talk, and the ORAS Tutor Super Fang

Flash
Stockpiling 1 CC- 109 now

Glalie spends his 4 MC on the ORAS Tutors Block and Iron Head

+21 UC
Putting 6 into Glalie's MC to purchase the ORAS TMs Return, Frustration, and Bulldoze

Putting the remaining 15 into Weebl the Dewgong's MC to purchase the TM moves Hyper Beam, Double Team, and Swagger and the past-gen TMs Skull Bash, Avalanche, and Whirlpool

Last edited:
MastaNVX Vs Akela Battle Results
VICTORY!

Trainer Rewards

W/L/T: 1/2/0 (+1 Win)
CC: 1 -> 4 (+2 CC, +1 CC from Aron)
UC: 0

Pokemon Claimed

Ralts (-2 CC)

Ralts (Female) [Claire]
Type(s): Psychic/Fairy

Psychic STAB: Can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Fairy STAB: -1 EN on non-Fairy typed Nature, Sound, and Scent moves (Stacks with second STAB where applicable). (Nature Power, Natural Gift; Sound Moves; Aromatherapy, Odor Sleuth, Sweet Scent)

Abilities: Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy (H)

Synchronize: (Passive)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and when inflicted by the major status ailments Burn, Poison, or Paralysis, will share their status condition with the opponent. Pokemon will not be inflicted by status conditions to which they are immune by virtue of typing, ability, etc.

Trace: (Trigger)When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. When facing a pokemon with Trace, the Player sending out last must send out the pokemon without orders, in order to give the opponent the opportunity to trigger trace and any orders eventually given will be ignored until given the opportunity for trace to be triggered. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Command: Activate Trace (Target ability -5 En) Replace Trace with the target Ability for six (6) actions. When the copied ability fades, the user regains Trace.

Telepathy: (Passive)This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks. LOCKED

Nature: Bold
(+1 Def, -1 Atk)

Stats:
Atk: 0(-)
Def: 2(+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 10

Attacks:

Level Up
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind

Egg
Disable
Encore
Mean Look
Misty Terrain
Skill Swap

TM/HM
Psyshock
Hidden Power
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Dazzling Gleam

Tutor
---

Special
---

Magnemite (-2 CC)

Magnemite (n/a) [Zero2]
Type(s): Electric/Steel

Electric STAB: Immune to paralysis status.

Steel STAB: Immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

Abilities: Magnet Pull / Sturdy / Analytic (H)

Magnet Pull: (Passive/Trigger)Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch. In addition, this Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. Only the most recent Magnet Pull command on a target will affect them.

Command: Activate Magnet Pull (Attract target -5 En) The target's contact will fail against targets other than the user of Magnet Pull (Attract) for three (3) actions.

Command: Activate Magnet Pull (Repulse target -5 En) The target's contact attacks will fail against the user of Magnet Pull (Repulse) for three (3) actions.

Sturdy: (Passive)This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Analytic: (Passive)If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power. LOCKED

Nature: Calm
(+1 SpD, -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 1(-)
SpD: 3(+)
Spe: 45

Attacks:

Level Up
Tackle
Supersonic
Thunder Shock
Sonic Boom
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Mirror Shot
Metal Sound

Egg
N/A

TM/HM
Hidden Power
Protect
Thunderbolt
Double Team
Volt Switch

Tutor
Iron Defense
Gravity
Magic Coat
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam

Special
---

CC: 4 -> 0

Pokemon Rewards

Lairon (M) [Titan] *Evolved in earlier prize claim while this battle occured

Aron* got... 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 AC / 1 KOC / 1 CC
EC: 4/9 -> 5/9 (+1 EC)
AC: 2/5 -> 4/5 (+1 AC, +1 KOC)
MC: 0 -> 2 (+2 MC)

Moves Learned

Aerial Ace (ORAS TM/HM -2 MC)

EC: 5/9
MC: 2 -> 0

---

Eevee (F) [Amelie]

Eevee got... 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 AC / 1 LEC
EC: 3/6 -> 4/6 (+1 EC)
AC: 2/5 -> 4/5 (+1 AC, +1 LEC)
MC: 2 -> 4 (+2 MC)

Moves Learned

Bide (Gen 1 TM/HM -3 MC)
Trump Card (Level Up -1 MC)

EC: 4/6
MC: 4 -> 0

---

Noibat (M) [Darko]

Darko got... 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 AC / 2 KOC
EC: 1/6 -> 4/6 (+1 EC, +2 KOC)
AC: 0/5 -> 1/5 (+1 AC)
MC: 0 -> 3 (+3 MC)

Moves Learned

Air Slash (Level Up -1 MC)
Dragon Pulse (ORAS Tutor -2 MC)

EC: 4/6
AC: 1/5
MC: 3 -> 0

------------------------
*UPDATE!*

MastaNVX Vs. Kiesman! Battle of the Rookies!
Another loss...

Trainer Rewards

MastaNVX23 gets 2 CC
W/L/T: 1/3/0 (+1 Loss)
CC: 0 -> 2 (+2 CC)

Pokemon Rewards

Noibat (M) [Darko]

Darko got... 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, and 1 LEC

EC: 4/6 -> 6/6 (+1 EC, +1 LEC)
AC: 1/5 -> 2/5 (+1 AC)
MC: 0 -> 2 (+2 AC)

"...What!? Darko is beginning to evolve!"

Noivern (M) [Darko]
Type(s):Flying/Dragon

Flying STAB: Immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Dragon STAB: -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities: Frisk / Infiltrator / Telepathy (H)

Frisk: (Passive) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases or decreases in damage, BAP and STAB from the opponent's item. This will not block the increase in BAP moves like Acrobatics and Knock Off that incur when an item is or isn't held. Item-Based increase in ranks (Such as from Rare Candy) are not negated by Frisk. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Infiltrator: (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, Safeguard, and Substitute with all of its attacks.

Telepathy: (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks. LOCKED

Nature: Timid
(+15% Spe, +23% Acc, -1 Atk)

Stats:
Atk: 2(-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 142(+) [23% Acc]

AC: 2/5
MC: 2

Attacks:

Level Up
Screech
Supersonic
Tackle
Leech life
Gust
Bite
Wing Attack
Agility
Air Cutter
Air Slash

Egg
Outrage
Snatch
Switcheroo
Tailwind

TM/HM
Roost
Dark Pulse
Fly
U-Turn
Taunt
Double Team

Tutor
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse

Special
---

"Congratulations! Darko has evolved into NOIVERN!"

Moves learned

Heat Wave (ORAS Tutor -2 MC)

MC: 2 -> 0

---

Munchlax (M) [Gordon]

Munchlax got... 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC, and 1 KOC
EC: 0/6 -> 1/6 (+1 EC)
AC: 0/5 -> 2/5 (+1 AC, +1 KOC)
MC: 0 -> 3 (+3 MC)

Moves Learned

Belly Drum (Current Gen Level Up -1 MC)
Rock Slide (ORAS TM/HM -2 MC)

EC: 1/6
MC: 3 -> 0

Last edited:
Flash.
I get 1 CC.
Iron Seed the Ferroseed gets 1 EC, 3 MC and 1 AC.

Flash
I get 1 CC.
Ramsés the Revenankh gets 4 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Flash.
I get 1 CC.
Tomy the Kirlia gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Flash.
I get 1 CC.
Tomy the Kirlia gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Flash.
I get 1 CC.
Frogger the Froakie gets 1 EC, 3 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to EC.

Flash.
I get 2 CC.
Ramsés the Revenankh gets 4 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC.

Flash reffing.
+3 UC.

Subreffing stuff.
I get 7 UC.

Subreffing more stuff.
I get 9 UC.

Iron Seed the Ferroseed
EC:
5/6 -> 6/6
AC: 4/5 -> 5/5
MC: 2 -> 5 -> 7 -> 0
Evolving it and unlocking its HA!

Upon evolution, the now Iron Thorn the Ferrothorn gets Rock Climb for free.
Spending the 5 MC + 2 UC to get Power Whip (Level-Up), Shadow Claw, Grass Knot (Current-Gen TMs) and Giga Drain (Current-Gen Tutor).
Iron Thorn (Ferrothorn (M))
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:

- Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grass Whistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

- Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

Abilities:

- Iron Barbs (Passive): When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon's abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

- Anticipation (Passive) (UNLOCKED): This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Self-Destruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:

Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 17 (-) (-10% evasion)
Weight Class: 5

KOC: 0

Moves (36/??):

- Acid Spray
- Bullet Seed
- Curse
- Endeavor
- Explosion
- Facade
- Giga Drain
- Grass Knot
- Gravity
- Gyro Ball
- Harden
- Ingrain
- Iron Defense
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Magnet Rise
- Metal Claw
- Payback
- Pin Missile
- Poison Jab
- Power Whip
- Protect
- Rest
- Rock Climb
- Rollout
- Seed Bomb
- Self-Destruct
- Shadow Claw
- Sleep Talk
- Spikes
- Substitute
- Tackle
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Worry Seed

Spending 3 UC as EC for Flare the Charmander.

Flare the Charmander
EC:
3/9 -> 6/9
AC: 3/5
Evolving him!

OMG THAT SPRITE IS UGLY
Flare (Charmeleon (M))
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)

Type:

- Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn status. Brighten Command.

Brighten Command: For the next six (6) actions, all this Pokemon's attacks with have their accuracy increased by one stage. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Abilities:

- Blaze (Passive): When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

- Solar Power (Passive) (LOCKED): When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9

Moves (29/??):

- Ancient Power
- Brick Break
- Counter
- Crunch
- Dig
- Dragon Rage
- Ember
- Endure
- Fire Blast
- Fire Fang
- Fire Spin
- Flame Charge
- Flamethrower
- Focus Punch
- Growl
- Iron Tail
- Leer
- Metal Claw
- Outrage
- Overheat
- Protect
- Rage
- Rest
- Rock Slide
- Scary Face
- Scratch
- Sleep Talk
- SmokeScreen
- Sunny Day
- Thunder Punch
- Will-O-Wisp

Tommy the Kirlia
EC:
7/9 -> 8/9 -> 9/9
AC: 3/5 -> 4/5 -> 5/5
MC: 0 -> 4 -> 8 -> 0
Evolving him and unlocking his HA!

Upon evolution, he gets Stored Power, Close Combat, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Leer, Fury Cutter and Slash for free.
Spending his MC to get Psycho Cut, Helping Hand, Feint, Protect (Level-Up), Earthquake (Current-Gen TM) and Drain Punch (Current-Gen Tutor).

Tommy (Gallade (M))
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, +10% accuracy, -SpA)

Type:

- Psychic: Psychic STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

- Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.

Abilities:

- Steadfast (Passive): If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

- Justified (Passive) (UNLOCKED): This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 92 (+10% accuracy)

EC: 9/9

Moves (39/??):

- Calm Mind
- Close Combat
- Confusion
- Dazzling Gleam
- Destiny Bond
- Disable
- Disarming Voice
- Double Team
- Drain Punch
- Draining Kiss
- Encore
- Feint
- Fury Cutter
- Growl
- Heal Pulse
- Helping Hand
- Hypnosis
- Leaf Blade
- Leer
- Lucky Chant
- Magical Leaf
- Memento
- Night Slash
- Pain Split
- Protect
- Psychic
- Psycho Cut
- Reflect
- Skill Swap
- Slash
- Stored Power
- Taunt
- Teleport
- Thunder Wave
- Torment
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Zen Headbutt

Frogger the Froakie
EC:
5/9 -> 7/9
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 1
Evolving him!
Also buying Gunk Shot (Current-Gen Tutor).

Frogger (Frogadier (M))
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def, +22% accuracy)

Type:

- Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities:

- Torrent (Passive): When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 11 to 13)

- Protean (Toggle) (UNLOCKED): By default, this Pokemon switches their type before striking with each damaging attack to match the attack they are about to use, and keep that type until another damaging move is used. The energy cost for the attack is calculated based on their type before using the move. When toggled, the Pokemon reverts back to their natural typing. Pokemon that also have Color Change ability may select whether to keep their current type or the damaging attack's type each action.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 112 (+) (+22% accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 7/9

Moves (31/??):

- Acrobatics
- Blizzard
- Bounce
- Bubble
- Camouflage
- Dig
- Dive
- Double Team
- Fling
- Grass Knot
- Growl
- Gunk Shot
- Hydro Pump
- Lick
- Mind Reader
- Mud Sport
- Pound
- Protect
- Quick Attack
- Rock Slide
- Round
- Smack Down
- Smokescreen
- Substitute
- Surf
- Taunt
- Thief
- Toxic Spikes
- U-Turn
- Water Pulse
- Water Sport
Found along Dientes in a cave near a spring, the two shiny water types had stolen some food from the group before being found.

With their hideout discovered, the two of them prepared for their last stand.

Frogger, being the tricky frog he is, hid behind Dientes while assaulting the team with quick, varied attacks.
However, even when working in tandem, they where no match for Gambo.

After being defeated, the water types were surprised to see that the trainer didn't finish them off: instead, he just took half of the provisions and left, leaving the other half for them.

Touched by Tavok's actions, the two little guys decided to join him in his journey.

Frogger is a strategist, using formations and tactics to fight even when he was in the wild along with Dientes. He became even more unpredictable upon mastering Protean, his specie's ability to change type according to the attack they're using: he uses it both offensively and defensively, according to the situation.

When outside of battles, he is playful and easy going, getting along with Flare, Ryu and, obviously, Dientes.

Ramsés the Revenankh
EC:
0/0
MC: 0 -> 4 -> 9 -> 0
Getting Vital Throw (Level-Up), Brick Break, Smack Down, Safeguard (Current-Gen TMs), Helping Hand (Current-Gen Tutor).

Spending 10 UC as MC for Skull the Aggron.

Skull the Aggron
EC:
9/9
MC: 0 -> 10 -> 0
Getting Giga Impact, Sleep Talk, Bulldoze, Brick Break (Current-Gen TMs) and Low Kick (Current-Gen Tutor).

CC: 17 -> 18 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 24 -> 4
Buying a set of Occa Berries, a set of Shuca Berries and a Charizardite Y.

UC: 0 -> 7 -> 16 -> 19 -> 17 -> 14 -> 4

Last edited:
I've been putting these off for a while, huh?
+8 UC (if possible)
+1 CC
(79/71 UC, 22 CC)
Gogoat: +4 MC, spent on Earthquake, Seed Bomb (Gen VI LU) and Dig (Gen VI TM), back to 0 MC
Budew: +1 EC, +3 MC, +1 AC (1/3/1 totals), MC spent on Swagger and Double Team (Gen VI TM), back to 0 MC

Spending Cyclohm's 6 MC on Surf, Torment and Rest (Gen VI TM), putting him at 0 MC. I'm also spending 20 of my UC on Cyclohm's MC, gaining him Signal Beam (Gen VI Tutor), Light Screen, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Protect, Substitute (Gen VI TM), Swift and Endure (Past Gen TM).

Spending 36 more UC on Volkraken's MC, gaining her Will-O-Wisp, U-Turn, Torment, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Rest, Overheat, Incinerate, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Ice], Attract, Double Team, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, (Gen VI TM), Pain Split, Snatch, (Gen VI Tutor), Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Heat Wave and Memento (Gen VI LU).

Spending 2 CC on a Cleffa.

Cleffa [Alice] (Female)
Desperation Theme: No More Heroes 2 - Subuta.1
Child of two renowed Clefable, Alice quickly learnt life wasn't as sweet as her parents made it out to be. Fighting existed, blood existed... and even death existed. They were alive. She was eventually given to Michael, and she seems distrusting of most. However, she has taken a liking to Jet's fighting ability.

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fairy

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Passive)
Magic Guard: (Passive)
Friend Guard: (H) (Passive) (Locked)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Speed: 13 (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 10

Attacks:
Level Up:

Pound
Charm
Encore
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Copycat
Magical Leaf

Egg:
Amnesia
Aromatherapy
Heal Pulse
Mimic
Misty Terrain

TM:
Flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Solar Beam

Tutor:

(Current UC: 23/15; Current CC: 20)

Claiming
CC: 34 -> +2CC -> 36CC
Sol the Sableye
MC: 0 -> +4 MC -> 0
Sol spends 2MC and 1KOC to learn Counter (Gen 3 Tutor)
Sol spends 2MC to learn Ice Punch (Current Gen Tutor)
Capella the Murkrow
EC: 2/6 -> +1 EC -> 3/6
Capella spends 2MC to learn Psychic (Current Gen TM)
Capella spends 1KOC and 1MC to learn Steel Wing (Current Gen TM)

Claiming 6 CC from here, here and here, for a grand total of 7 CC.

Soul the Absol gains 8 MC, 3 AC and 1 KOC. Soul learns Knock Off (Gen 6 Tutor), Counter (Gen 3 tutor) and Endure (Gen 3 tutor), bringing him to 0MC/3AC/1KOC
Zelda the Vulpix gains 3 EC, 6 MC, 3 AC, 3 LEC and 1 KOC which brings her to 4EC/8MC/4AC/3LEC/1KOC. The 3LEC are divided into 2EC/1AC, leaving her at 6/6 EC and unlocking her HA, Drought. She learns Reflect (Gen 1 TM), Endure (Gen 2 TM), Grudge (Lv. 44) and Fire Blast (Lv. 54). Total: 6EC/0MC/5AC/1KOC.

Also, spending 2 CC on a Pancham whose nickname continues to evade me and so shall remain nameless until inspiration hits me.

Placeholder - Pancham (F).
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignores weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Abilities:Iron Fist / Mold Breaker /Scrappy (H)

Nature:Adamant (+1 Atk / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 4 (+)
Def - 3
SpA - 1 (-)
SpD - 2
Spe - 43
Size class - 1
Weight class - 1
Total: 15

EC:0/6
MC:0
AC:0/5

Attacks
Level up:
Tackle
Leer
Arm Thrust
Work Up
Karate Chop
Comet Punch
Slash
Circle Throw

Egg:
Foul Play
Me First
Quash
Quick Guard
Storm Throw

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Payback
Stone Edge
Substitute

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last edited by a moderator:
Victory against Mowtom

Currency Counters: 4+2=6

Niki (Lopunny):
MC: 3
KOC: 1

Putting the KOC into MC. Purchasing Attract (TM) and Grass Knot (TM).

Cumulus (Castform):

Purchasing Amnesia (Egg).

According to the rewards I get rewards for a third Pokemon. I will give counters to Wigglytuff.

Serena (Wigglytuff):

Purchasing Bide (Pre Gen TM).

Well, that was a bit of a disaster...oh well.

Not going to bother claiming .5 UC, as I have a hard time getting rid of them.

Universal Counters: 0+6=6

That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)