Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HA Amaura Codes are now available on the PGL website!

Just thought I'd throw out my offer one last time, if you have a code but just plan on redeeming it to breed from it, I'm offering a spitback HA Amaura and anything from my thread for your unredeemed code. Not only will you get an Amaura with some IVs already, but you'll get an RNG/TSV shiny/SR legend as well. Post in my thread if interested!

You've been offered the Eevee multiple times.
lol again this gives me dejavu feelings:P

but anyway what i realy wanted to ask anyone here with a spare shiny charizard code ofcourse im willing to pay for it please let me know if you have one and want to try make a deal for it:)

So, I've been spending the past week completing my Pokedex so I can (finally) get the Shiny Charm. And I just completed it!

However, I seem to have misplaced my Shaymin and Meloetta that was used to complete the dex and they are the only 2 Pokemon I need to completely my live dex (of physical Pokemon); basically, I'm asking:

Does anyone have a copy of Shaymin and Meloetta they are willing to give away (that I can keep)? Don't care about IVs or anything.

It would be greatly appreciated! :P

Can clone if necessary.

does anyone have a HA drillbur or HA excadrill, no iv or nature required, Will trade a 5iv competitive poke in return

Looking dor competitive ha squirtle in dive ball with aura sphere :)
And a shiny calm ha poliwag in dive ball

Edit: mega diancie is uber?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)