Locked Up - OM Monthly Ladder Challenge

EV

Banned deucer.
might be in, my alt is the super original gOML bh

I'm assuming Lato@s mega counts as xy Eevee General? Ditto with thousand arrows and waves, volcanion, steam eruption et al?
Yeah, currently unreleased things are still okay. Basically if we can confirm it came out with ORAS and is usable in that game, it's banned for this challenge.

Would that also include Hoopa and Hoopa-Unbound?

E1 Sidney is in as OML No AssistDon

(he doesn't have a Smogon account so he asked me to enter him lol)

EDIT:
In as OML wtf donkey

Has this challenge started already? If so then i'm kinda behind lol

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
So whoever is number one at the end of the month wins? I'm in as AlljokesAside
Please put OML in the name so I can track you on the ladder. It's much easier for me to do Crtl+F and search OML than to search for random alts. Thanks!

The challenge applies to certain tiers selected at the end of the month and the rules suggest that you must make an alt with the letters oml in it somewhere and start laddering from scratch following the specific rules given for that month. Also, being number one on the ladder has nothing to do with the challenge, you just need to be higher than the other players that month to win that month, in fact the rules even say not to update your ladder ranking here.

With all that out of the way, you have topped the hidden type ladder which doesn't even matter this month. The challenge this month is actually for balanced hackmons, so if you want to participate in the challenge this month i suggest you give the op a good read and enter yourself into the tournament as per the instructions given.

edit- tbk ninjad me, this was in response to jernmax's comment

EV

Banned deucer.
We have a few days left of the challenge. Here are the current standings:
  1. OML TBK test - 1698
  2. OML nomegaray - 1519
  3. OML No AssistDon - 1458
  4. OML get it cuz oml - 1433
  5. OML regular PHOgre - 1400
Not only is TheBurgerKing99 first, he's first on the entire ladder. Can anyone dethrone him before the end of the month?

April's challenge will be on the PU ladder. Stay tuned for the rules, which I'll post by the beginning of the month!

We have a few days left of the challenge. Here are the current standings:
  1. OML TBK test - 1698
  2. OML nomegaray - 1519
  3. OML No AssistDon - 1458
  4. OML get it cuz oml - 1433
  5. OML regular PHOgre - 1400
Not only is TheBurgerKing99 first, he's first on the entire ladder. Can anyone dethrone him before the end of the month?

April's challenge will be on the PU ladder. Stay tuned for the rules, which I'll post by the beginning of the month!
So you mean all those five are the same guy?

EV

Banned deucer.
So you mean all those five are the same guy?
No... Can you at least try to read the OP first?

Players must put 'OML' in their account name so I can find them on the ladder at the end of the month. Those are five separate players who have signed up in this thread with their usernames to participate in the challenge.

EV

Banned deucer.
Sorry for the delay on posting results. I was all out of sorts yesterday.

1. OML TBK test (TheBurgerKing99 ) - 1683
  2. OML nomegaray (TTer ) - 1561
  3. OML No AssistDon (E1 Sidney) - 1448
  4. OML get it cuz oml (aesf ) - 1427
  5. OML regular PHOgre (Gimlaf ) - 1418

April's challenge will start when we get usage statistics for PU. The top 15 Pokemon from March (not including any bans) will be excluded. You may sign up now but don't start laddering until I post the list here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)