Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
EVO Smash trailer

hype as fuck. dat sheik vs. falco moment. I hated the fact that they allowed customs so much but now after being exposed to them a bit I kinda don't mind as much; it's gonna be different and that's cool

Also Sakurai said that "mewtwo is pretty much done" and they plan on releasing it "pretty soon"

EVO Smash trailer

hype as fuck. dat sheik vs. falco moment. I hated the fact that they allowed customs so much but now after being exposed to them a bit I kinda don't mind as much; it's gonna be different and that's cool

Also Sakurai said that "mewtwo is pretty much done" and they plan on releasing it "pretty soon"
Shivers down my spine..

So the number 47 appeared briefly in the last april fools video and we still don't know what it means but we may have something. It's pretty weird that Pit over there on the right when he isn't a Fire Emblem character. Back when that purported Lyn/Knuckles leak showed up a while back, people said that Lyn looked like a clone of Pit and not Marth due to her entrance animation. Or this could just be a really elaborate ruse.

Edit: The connection between 47 and /any/ new character is rough/nonexistent but whatever. The average of lyn's grow rates in FE7 is 47 and change, which is a completely sane and reasonable connection to make.

Edit2: tldr: Project Melee and Knuckles confirmed, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That feeling when you're one hat away from completing every 3DS challenge without a hammer. It's driving me nuts. 6_9

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"Lucas Comes Out Of Nowhere"

lol They couldn't even think of a pun. I like the movie reference with Mewtwo, though.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hopefully, the added Mii Costumes won't count for the 'collect all headgear' challenge,,,

really excited about the new ballot feature they've added, it's nice that Nintendo (at least on the matter of Smash Bros) is so attentive to fan input!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I really like Lucas in Brawl and am really glad to see him back, especially since I love playing as Ness in WiiU. It'll be interesting to see if anything has changed with this playstyle.

Mewtwo looks largely unchanged lol, his final smash looks sick though, I'm just glad it's not another "Transform - Fly around shooting stuff" smash

Really happy to see lucas back. May be a bit hard on sakurai though considering his arm issues :[
TBQH i'm more excited for the character balance patch. They'll probably nerf the hell out of sheik, diddy Kong, and Greninja, but there are several characters that truly need a buff (falco, marth, lucina to name a few).

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Y'all better be fillin' in votes for King K. Rool
I voted for Dixie Kong.

I would prefer King K Rool. However, given that Dixie recently appeared in Tropical Freeze and she could have a more unique moveset with her signature ponytail as a mid A move to glide, I feel the chances of her becoming character in are higher.

I took the nomination quite seriously. I stated she's been in 16 games, 19 including Smash Bros as a trophy, stated that a sequel for Tropical Freeze can happen, and said she appeals to both newer games thanks to Tropical Freeze and retro gamers. I in part stated the facts so that they're less likely to say stuff like Captain K Rool is King K Rool's brother again.

It also seems like the makers tried to include many more new female characters this game, and I'm going with the trend.

Ok I changed my mind, Travis is old news and Wonder Red is the new hotness. Nintendo clearly wanted to push W101 (with good reason, it's easily one of the top 5 Wii U games), and he could be an interesting fighter too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)