Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokudo Mukuru

Banned deucer.
Ok...this will seem dumb, but I was talking in the phone and misstyped my nickname while creating my acount *idiot face*
Is it possible to change it to "Rokudo Mukuro", please? :<
Thanks. xD

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
So, my birthday is mysteriously incorrect... Can it be cjanged to 29th April 1992? Many thanks.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Last edited by a moderator:
requesting a name change to rural from gelli.

rural is my ps name and gelli just sounds dumb :)

(if it's not too much to ask i'd like my birthday changed to july 25, 97 too)

Gotcha - Jellicent (PM me if you wanted uppercase Rural instead)

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ey oggles requestin a name change to pase rock
time for a new chapter.

bday to 10-22-95 as well G

Last edited:

Zephiros

Banned deucer.
I'd like to get a name change to Zephiros if possible!

Gotcha - Jellicent

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd like my birthdate to get changed to 6-20-2001, since it's my real birthday, please and thank you.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to get my name changed to Syncrasy i don't fell like having my name in Smogon and Syncrasy sounds cool too.

k - oglemi

requesting a change from BRIGHT LIGHTS to Noir. (including the full stop as Noir already exists).
reason: tired of the shouting caps name, i dont like the album it was named after as much anymore and i've been playing on alts relating to Noir for a while now.

thanks in advance, really appreciate this possibility as it's quite the pain i can imagine.

k - oglemi

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
What is the policy regarding inactive accounts? I want to lop off the "6" from the end of my username and just be Geodude, but someone already has that account. Said account has not been online in nearly 4 years and his/her only two posts are in a BW1 thread about Darmanitan. Would it be at all possible for me to "steal" the name of this account?

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What is the policy regarding inactive accounts? I want to lop off the "6" from the end of my username and just be Geodude, but someone already has that account. Said account has not been online in nearly 4 years and his/her only two posts are in a BW1 thread about Darmanitan. Would it be at all possible for me to "steal" the name of this account?
I don't think there is a policy, and that you can't get the name of an existing user period. but i'm not the policy maker around here o.o

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
please i will sell my soul i don't care but can my name please be changed from PDC to nasty nas.

reason is some kid from my school (who is my good friend, but still) found my youtube channel and i really don't want him to find my smogon account and changing m name would probably be the best way to avoid such an issue.

yeah maybe it's an odd reason but i just gotta be safe.

Hello all,

I would like to change my smogon name to: Jimbo Morrison

The reason is that I switched my showdown name to this alt, and I don't use this current name anymore

Thanks

k - oglemi

Hello,
I would like to change my Smogon name from watda..aa to KogaElite4.
Also, is it alright if I can change my birth year from 1998 to 2001?

The reason of the name change is so that it will match my Showdown username, and some friends were messing around with my account and put the birth year differently.

Thank you!

name change rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Hi, could I get my username changed to "HeuwelsFantasties". i'm getting back into mons and i'm tired of current username.

k - oglemi

Could I change my name to Westbrook? Or if that is taken, -Westbrook-?
Reasoning:This name sucks balls. Besides, it will match my showdown username and such
Also is it possible to change the birthdate to 3/4/00 as I inserted a random date.
Thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

Stratos

Banned deucer.
please i will sell my soul i don't care but can my name please be changed from PDC to nasty nas.

reason is some kid from my school (who is my good friend, but still) found my youtube channel and i really don't want him to find my smogon account and changing m name would probably be the best way to avoid such an issue.

yeah maybe it's an odd reason but i just gotta be safe.
nigga u think thats bad, some kids from my school found the soundcloud where i had recorded all four of my entries into X5Dragon's Epic Pokemon Rap Battles.

I would like my name changed to Drillbreaker as that is now my official name on the ladder.

k - oglemi

Mur

If you're not first you're last
Hi! If it would be possible i would like the 22 cut off of my name. If Mur is taken because I have a feeling that's why I had selected the 22 in the first place then can my name be changed to Lord Mur since that is my main on PS and would make things easier. Thanks in advance n_n

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)