Tournament BLT: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to everyone who got into the first round of the tournament!!! I wish you all luck in the actual tour!!!

I'll just watch from the sidelines as you all play. No seriously, good luck.

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
February has come to an end and we would like to congratulate the next 16 players who have qualified for the tournament:
  1. Vaporeon for Ubers
  2. Jefo
  3. Stall Hater
  4. Luka Pucko
  5. MiltankMilk
  6. Criticality
  7. xXEricXx
  8. 3M3
  9. FlareonZ
  10. Anditeo
  11. Hongilus Bongilus
  12. XtC BlakkOutZ
  13. xSkelly34
  14. TwakkedOut
  15. petyer
  16. LiberalLucario
All users participating in the tournament must have a Smogon forums account. If you are on the list above and do not, please make one as soon as possible. March is the final month to qualify, so be sure to read the first post in this thread if you are interested. Feel free to post here or PM any staff member in the Tournaments room if you have any questions.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to all of the qualifiers for this month! Good luck in the sandwich tour! but uwoodz03 didn't make it so yeah

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Hey, after seeing my future schedule I am going to have to drop out since I don't think I can make enough time for this. I'm sorry if this cause any inconvenience, but you can have someone else replace me.

My username is Do A Bibarel

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
March has come to an end and we would like to congratulate the final 16 players who have qualified for the tournament:
  1. TechSupportBreloom
  2. Scalding
  3. MetaPhysical
  4. Naruto (sage)
  5. Updated Kanto
  6. mj20
  7. Lepros
  8. Nuggetman
  9. IvoPost
  10. SupahGassy
  11. Arpee
  12. Battles123
  13. OP
  14. Supafreez
  15. mayomayo
  16. Uberbully
A final reminder for all BLT players: you must have a Smogon forums account to participate in the tournament. Feel free to post here or PM any staff member in the Tournaments room if you have any questions!

Very keen to see this finally commence! Congratulations to all those who qualified over the period of the last three months and good luck in your endeavours with the tournament!

~ snowydoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)