Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help! I'm looking for a 6iv pichu with Naive. I got tired of it so I used a imperfect IVs Pichu with Naive.
Pichu:

Attack=5
Defense=5
SpAtt=5
SpDef=4
Speed=6
I used macho brace, is it possible to regain those specific IVs to make that pichu a 6iv?
No. IV's are determined at the moment you receive it from the daycare, and can't be altered. Grab a 6IV Ditto (mostthe3rd has a giveaway for them) and a Naive Pikachu, give Ditto Destiny Knot and Pikachu Everstone and start breeding. If you want Volt Tackle, give Pikachu Light Ball and consider ignoring the defensive stats, at least Defense... and be prepared to keep at it for some time as you can't guarantee the nature.

Can u trade me?
Hi there welcome to smogon. I highly recommend that you should not quote someone's else's post asking for a trade about certain stuff you need.
I need help! I'm looking for a 6iv pichu with Naive. I got tired of it so I used a imperfect IVs Pichu with Naive.
Pichu:

Attack=5
Defense=5
SpAtt=5
SpDef=4
Speed=6
I used macho brace, is it possible to regain those specific IVs to make that pichu a 6iv?
From what I understand you want to get a perfect 6iv Pichu. I sadly can't help you however what I can do is direct you to a few useful link.
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part1

That is a link to breeding which should help out. mostthe3rd has a giveaway for 6iv dittos. I myself sometimes like to give out a few things in my giveaway thread which is in my signature. Everyone in the community is awesome and will help you out. However forcing others in a weird way to help you may not be the best thing to do.

Last edited:
Hi there welcome to smogon. I highly recommend that you should not quote someone's else's post asking for a trade about certain stuff you need.

From what I understand you want to get a perfect 6iv Pichu. I sadly can't help you however what I can do is direct you to a few useful link.
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part1

That is a link to breeding which should help out. mostthe3rd has a giveaway for 6iv dittos. I myself sometimes like to give out a few things in my giveaway thread which is in my signature. Everyone in the community is awesome and will help you out. However forcing others in a weird way to help you may not be the best thing to do.
I know how to breed but the pichu is very hard im trying to get this as shown below:

Lvl. 1 Pichu Nature : Hasty/Naive

Attack=6
Defense=5/4
SpAtk=6
SpDef=5/4
Speed=6

I know how to breed but the pichu is very hard im trying to get this as shown below:

Lvl. 1 Pichu Nature : Hasty/Naive

Attack=6
Defense=5/4
SpAtk=6
SpDef=5/4
Speed=6
What your doing is not very accurate. If you were to put this into a IV calculator you would get some very inaccurate readings. I think the best thing you should do is what the user above said which is go to Kiloude city in pokemon X and Y or the battle resort in ORAS and talk to the IV judge. That should help you get accurate readings.

edit: I have a male Pichu maybe lying around somewhere but it is timid. I can give that to you but I think it would be better for you in the long run if you breed a pichu on your own personally:/

Last edited:
H

the uv judge say to my pics
Hey I was just trying to help out mate. I offered you a pichu as well to that I no longer needed that I thought you would like. I am just trying to help out. And you now know pichu has 2 perfect IV's which is good. I mean I think in order to make things easier you should get a 6iv ditto. If you want to talk to me then PM me I guess. I am only trying to help you out.
edit: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge
hopefully that helps. But basically the IV judge tells you which of your pokemons stats are perfect. PM me for additional information if you want.

Hey I was just trying to help out mate. I offered you a pichu as well to that I no longer needed that I thought you would like. I am just trying to help out. And you now know pichu has 2 perfect IV's which is good. I mean I think in order to make things easier you should get a 6iv ditto. If you want to talk to me then PM me I guess. I am only trying to help you out.
edit: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge
hopefully that helps. But basically the IV judge tells you which of your pokemons stats are perfect. PM me for additional information if you want.
Aye I figured it out thanks :) omfg I feel so stupid as im actually a pokemon breeder LOL, it just that breeding a perfect stats with pichu having volt tackle and hasty is pretty dam hard

Is there any way to get access to Crescent Isle easier than just waiting for it to appear some day? If there is it would really help me out

Is there any way to get access to Crescent Isle easier than just waiting for it to appear some day? If there is it would really help me out
Keep the game on, and maybe online, you can find it by a passerby update so just check in whenever you can with the news thingy :P

Keep the game on, and maybe online, you can find it by a passerby update so just check in whenever you can with the news thingy :P
I know that Mirage Spots can get refreshed from the BuzzNav, but it has stopped happening when I refresh the news. Guess I will just need some patience :|

Haha, usually I'd be more than willing to do it (and I don't mind being tagged) but BriarRose already asked me and I have too much stuff to soft reset at the moment (including my own CoroRay!). lol

Plus, now I have my trade thread to set up. :)

Edit: Once my thread is up and running I'll add a "services" section where I'll have a queue of 3-5 people that I can do stuff for on my Japanese games

Last edited:
Haha, usually I'd be more than willing to do it (and I don't mind being tagged) but BriarRose already asked me and I have too much stuff to soft reset at the moment (including my own CoroRay!). lol

Plus, now I have my trade thread to set up. :)

Edit: Once my thread is up and running I'll add a "services" section where I'll have a queue of 3-5 people that I can do stuff for on my Japanese games
And I will be all those 3-5 people.

On a serious note: does anyone have a semi-decent Shiny Reshiram to trade?

There exists a x/x/x/31/31/31 SRed by Wowgek7(which I got as a gift) which Pokéguy, Chester and (obviously) he himself can trade to you(the other 2 being the only ones with redis rights on it)

There exists a x/x/x/31/31/31 SRed by Wowgek7(which I got as a gift) which Pokéguy, Chester and (obviously) he himself can trade to you(the other 2 being the only ones with redis rights on it)
Not really interested in that one (it was offered to me way too many times) but thanks anyway

Okay. I am looking for 6 IV or 5IV(-attack) Timid Halloween Gengar. PM me, if have one for trade.
My stupid brother started new game and I lost all my events. =_(\

Last edited:

I have one that I reset myself as well you have helped the community out a lot so I can just give it to you free of charge but it's not that good.

Aye I figured it out thanks :) omfg I feel so stupid as im actually a pokemon breeder LOL, it just that breeding a perfect stats with pichu having volt tackle and hasty is pretty dam hard
I'd recommend leaving Volt Tackle to the side for now and focus on getting a 6IV Pikachu first, then consider looking into the Time Machine Method of breeding so you can work on other stuff while waiting for a flawless Hasty/Naive spread to show up. (you could also let one of the defenses slide a little, even Raichu's defenses aren't spectacular...) It would also help to know the IV combinations for Hidden Power types, as this can narrow down what the imperfect IVs are. (they're all on the first page of this thread)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is there somewhere I can get the shiny versions of the small sprites (like the Kyogre & Xerneas in my sig)?
I use Pokesprite for all the shiny PC sprites. They also have all the pokeball sprites, items etc. so it's really easy to just have the first line of the URL copied and just change it for what you need. Here's the Kyogre and Xerneas in case you needed them specifically:
neutral:
active:

normal:
primal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)