Do you wanna build A bomasnowman? Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited a male lv 12 zubat, called trollbat. IGN Phil

I wish flygon got a mega evolution. It is completely outclassed by garchomp, so should get some tools to beat chomp

Thanks so much for this ^-^
I almost ignored you since you deposited a female instead!</troll>

Obama has been send. And yeah, it so does! However, Chomp is my other favorite Dragon (well, I like almost all Dragons, I'd be a Dragon Gym Leader if such a position would exist...)

I would like to reserve one of these please.

The Pokémon that really needs a new Mega Evolution in my opinion is Gengar.
Sure, put you on reserve. Physical Gengar would be super interesting. Or a defensive one. o_O Or with the ability Moody #getRekt.

Obama has been send. And yeah, it so does! However, Chomp is my other favorite Dragon (well, I like almost all Dragons, I'd be a Dragon Gym Leader if such a position would exist...)

Sure, put you on reserve. Physical Gengar would be super interesting. Or a defensive one. o_O Or with the ability Moody #getRekt.
I was actually thinking "mixed Protean Mega Gengar", but Moody could be fun too.

... and thank you for reserving.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Hi, deposited a level 15 male Zubat with TROLLBAT as nickname.

I'd love to see a mega Tauros. He used to be a powerhouse in rby and has fallen from ou since then.

IGN is Locoghoul btw

Sorry, I must have seen the symbol wrong XD. Thanks so much!!

Hi, deposited a level 15 male Zubat with TROLLBAT as nickname.

I'd love to see a mega Tauros. He used to be a powerhouse in rby and has fallen from ou since then.

IGN is Locoghoul btw
Yeah, Tauros is probably one of my favorites from that gen. Those Body Slams and Hyper Beams were fun. Back in the day when I did RBY battles, he was one of the mains that almost never left my team lol.

And be patient, I'll get to breeding that Koffing sooner or later haha. So many Pokemon to breed, so little time. Obama has been send btw.

Hey can you reserve me one? :)

Pokemon that needs Mega Evo is Staraptor. I've always loved that bird

Finally got my 3DS connected after some hours of trouble. Uploaded level 10 female zubat, IGN Akane. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey can you reserve me one? :)

Pokemon that needs Mega Evo is Staraptor. I've always loved that bird

Finally got my 3DS connected after some hours of trouble. Uploaded level 10 female zubat, IGN Akane. Thanks!
Yeah. Luckily, you can find them easily, because a lot of Pokemon eventually evolve into a powerful Staraptor!

I should berate you for not nicknaming the Zubat, but nevermind lel. The president has been send.
I really really need to work on my Orpheus Telos btw, but FES has that extremely annoying inheritence system. =(

Yeah. Luckily, you can find them easily, because a lot of Pokemon eventually evolve into a powerful Staraptor!

I should berate you for not nicknaming the Zubat, but nevermind lel. The president has been send.
I really really need to work on my Orpheus Telos btw, but FES has that extremely annoying inheritence system. =(
Thanks, received :] I don't play FES much, just about a week when I was at vacation on my schoolmate's console.

I really need to finish my Persona Q though.. That end labyrinth is very annoying :<

Could you reserve one for me, since I do not have access to Wifi until Sunday?

Also, Dunsparce needs a mega, because wynaut?

Snorlax deserves a Mega..! I still can't believe GF has not given him one..
I deposited a female lvl 17 TROLLBAT (Zubat), IGN: DoubleD.

Thanks in advance..!

Hey, I'd like to reserve one if possible. I should be home in a few hours to add my Poke to the GTS.

Also, the Gen 2. Starters should get mega evolutions.

Pokemon Deposited: Female, Zubat (TrollBat), LVL 11
IGN Isidore
Cloyster needs a mega just because hes an excellent counter to Garchomp.
Thanks!

Hello and thanks for posting this giveaway! I just deposited my Trollbat (lv. 11 male Zubat), my IGN is John, and I would like to see a Mega Evolution for Muk.

Could you reserve one for me, since I do not have access to Wifi until Sunday?

Also, Dunsparce needs a mega, because wynaut?
Yeah, definitely. <3 Put you on reserve.
Hey, I'd like to reserve one if possible. I should be home in a few hours to add my Poke to the GTS.

Also, the Gen 2. Starters should get mega evolutions.
Reserved. =)
Snorlax deserves a Mega..! I still can't believe GF has not given him one..
I deposited a female lvl 17 TROLLBAT (Zubat), IGN: DoubleD.

Thanks in advance..!
Pokemon Deposited: Female, Zubat (TrollBat), LVL 11
IGN Isidore
Cloyster needs a mega just because hes an excellent counter to Garchomp.
Thanks!
Hello and thanks for posting this giveaway! I just deposited my Trollbat (lv. 11 male Zubat), my IGN is John, and I would like to see a Mega Evolution for Muk.
All send!

Also, I found two with an unknown IGN, Raphael and Malakyte. I would like you both to post in the thread.

Hi!

Can I reserve one? I will be able to play at like 11pm EST.

I think Milotic really deserved a mega-evolution but oh well, hopefully we will get one next gen.

Hey, finally managed to get home from work. Thanks for holding on to one for me. I've uploaded a Lvl 12 Zubat ♀, IGN: Alec, message and nickname as per your request.

Could you reserve one for me. I'm busy in the GTS right now.
I think a dragonite mega evolution would be sweet.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I deposited a male Trollbat (zubat) of level 1.
My IGN is Hielke

I think Breloom needs a Mega-evolution. It was such a beast in DPP!

Could I get one of these reserved please, should be on line in 2-3 hrs.
I am hoping milotic gets a mega evo soon, always liked that one and would also hope the make it offensive

Could I get one of these reserved please, should be on line in 2-3 hrs.
I am hoping milotic gets a mega evo soon, always liked that one and would also hope the make it offensive
Got back sooner than I thought!
Put up a lv17 male zubat nicknamed "trollbat"
IGN:I8TOKYO
thank you and congrats on the great breed!

Could you reserve one for me. I'm busy in the GTS right now.
I think a dragonite mega evolution would be sweet.
Put you on reserve. =)
Thanks for the giveaway!

I deposited a male Trollbat (zubat) of level 1.
My IGN is Hielke

I think Breloom needs a Mega-evolution. It was such a beast in DPP!
Send! Heh, Hielke sounds like a Dutch name. Are you Dutch? =P
Edit -> Nvm, GTS confirmed it, lol.
Got back sooner than I thought!
Put up a lv17 male zubat nicknamed "trollbat"
IGN:I8TOKYO
thank you and congrats on the great breed!
Thanks! President has been send. =P And I definitely agree. Milotic is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Oh, and to all of you ...Welcome to Smogon! ;)

Put you on reserve. =)

Send! Heh, Hielke sounds like a Dutch name. Are you Dutch? =P
Edit -> Nvm, GTS confirmed it, lol.

Thanks! President has been send. =P And I definitely agree. Milotic is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Oh, and to all of you ...Welcome to Smogon! ;)
Thank you sir!
Yes indeed, I'm Dutch. How did you know? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)