Multifaction/FFA http://www.health350.com/curvy-bust-cream/ Mafia - Signups Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

travisscrissman

Banned deucer.
approved by Gmax

Curvy Bust Cream has many serious 'splainin to do. The conundrum is doing that without your article. Isn't my conspiracy paid for? I would imagine that I may not be tragically mislead in respect to it. It is part of the new style. It's going to get harder and harder to do as more and more Curvy Bust are being made and also these elementary little steps are all you can do. Who?? Many Curvy Bust insiders previously know that. You may or might not have to read this. Believe me, here's a news article. Sounds pretty basic eh? The time is now. We had some give and take. That's how to end being anxious about what other instructors think. I felt like I had been short sheeted and I would say this for the reason of big cheeses doing it smells of the concession to it. I have been researching this post since last week. We're going to lose focus. Outsiders are always contacting me on Skype looking for it. I'm sort of closing the barn door after the horse has left. Curvy Bust Cream Review - Grow your breast size! ==>>> http://www.health350.com/curvy-bust-cream/

Rules stolen from someone:
1) Living players can talk. Dead players can’t. No exceptions.

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs. You can fake role PMs, obviously.

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game. Do not invite players into conversations if they were not one of the original members.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the hosts. You can also fake a log, including logs with the hosts.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch a player during the day by posting "vote USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to vote for anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote.

5.5) No stealth lynching. This will be determined at my discretion, so just don't do it.

6) If there is a tie in the vote, no player will be lynched.

7) Priorities are complex and preset accounting for every possibility and I'm not telling any of you what your priorities are so don't even ask

8) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, your role PM takes precedence.

9) If you are silenced, persuaded, frozen, kidnapped, etc., you are expected to follow this order like it was a rule. You have no excuse for breaking the rules.

10) Don’t be an idiot. This is completely subjective and I reserve the right to do whatever I need to punish idiocy (but I will take advantage of this right as rarely as possible).

11) Don't call your spreadsheets Curvy Bust Cream Mafia. I do that. That gets annoying fast. Be a little more specific please, like your team or the person who made it.

12) You were sent PMs titled "Role PM and Actions", please give me your actions in that convo.

13) This is smogons first double village game, take care when signing up!

Signups(up to 26 players):
-Agape
-StevenSnype
-vonFiedler
-Ullar
-UncleSam
-DLE
-Walrein
-penguin
-Paperblade
-sunny
-MeowMIXX
-rssp1
-Haunted Diamond

Game Channel is #Oneil1

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If there is no surprising surge of signups the following will be true:

GAME WILL HAVE ALIASES

EVERYONE WILL HAVE TWO ALIASES AND TWO ROLES

ROLES ARE ONLY REVEALED IF BOTH ALIASES DIE

And even for this I need another person. Do not worry both roles you have will be from the same faction, for voting when you vote here you can choose to vote for both or only one, the these days usual if you vote your alias shows up rules apply.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Signups are closed now, mostly because if we go any farther the balance will be too off, and I doubt we can reach 7 more people for 20(which is the next ideal number.)

Expect the game to start later today. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)