Postgame Colin Mochrie Mafia - Signups

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by the voice in my head

Alright boys, let's get this show on the road. I've been working on Colin Mochrie Mafia for over 5 minutes now and I think you guys are as ready for it to get rolling as I am.

RULES (stolen and adapted from http://www.health350.com/curvy-bust-cream/ Mafia):
1) Living players can talk. Dead players can’t. No exceptions.

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs. You can fake role PMs, obviously.

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game. Do not invite players into conversations if they were not one of the original members.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the hosts. You can also fake a log, including logs with the hosts.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch a player during the day by posting "vote USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to vote for anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote.

5.5) No stealth lynching. This will be determined at my discretion, so just don't do it.

6) If there is a tie in the vote, no player will be lynched.

7) Priorities are complex and preset accounting for every possibility and I'm not telling any of you what your priorities are so don't even ask

8) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, your role PM takes precedence.

9) If you are silenced, persuaded, frozen, kidnapped, etc., you are expected to follow this order like it was a rule. You have no excuse for breaking the rules.

10) Feel free to be an idiot, idgaf.

11) Call your spreadsheets whatever you want.

12) You were sent PMs titled "Role PM and Actions", please give me your actions in that convo.

HOW TO SIGNUP:
To sign up for this game, you must make a post containing the following things:
1. An apt simile expressing how badly you want to play in this game.
2. Your favorite mafia role.
3. A political party (can be from anywhere and anywhen in the world)
4. Your favorite sentient being, real or fictional.
5. Your $20 entry fee (will be used for the construction of a gladitorial arena in which to play the game)

Signups will end at precisely 8:23:46 PM CDT. At this time, anyone who has signed up shall be allowed into the gladitorial arena, and anyone who has not or who failed to meet every requirement shall perish in a cleansing fire. I look forward to a good, clean, and above all balanced game.

Last edited:
1. I want to play this game nearly as badly as I want to find more ideas for More Flavorful Mafia.
2. Idk, basically any non-gimmicky neutral killing role.
3. I think Acklow would agree in saying the United States Marijuana Party
4. The TF2 Pyro
5. Here

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Polarizing news!

The gladiatorial arena has finally been constructed! Unfortunately, upon completion it was instantly rented out by a Mr. H. Miyazaki, who wished to use it for cinematic purposes. As such, the outset of our humble game has been pushed back 2 hours, to 10:23:46 PM CDT.

(i'm extending signups because i'm going to a movie, and Princess Mononoke>you nerds)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
1. I want in this game like I want MEWTWO
2. Hooker. Nothing surprising there!
3. Team Rocket
4. MEWTWO
5. Do I still need to pay I mean the arena is finished

1. An apt simile expressing how badly I want to play in this game.
2. My favorite mafia role.
3. A political party (can be from anywhere and anywhen in the world)
4. Cancerous of Crustacia
5. My $20 entry fee (will be used for the construction of a gladitorial arena in which to play the game)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)