Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Female representation: Peach, Rosalina, Zelda(Sheik), Samus(Zero Suit), Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Female Villager

Villain representation: Bowser, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr. and... Dark Pit???

There are way more pressing matters than female representation guys.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I voted for Ice Climbers 'cause f*ck version exclusivity/the team being too lazy to get past the "difficulties" faced with 3ds implementation. The fact that Sakurai said "too difficult" implies that it is possible, so now that there is more time available I say he can focus on getting it working.
Female representation: Peach, Rosalina, Zelda(Sheik), Samus(Zero Suit), Palutena, Robin, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Female Villager

Dark Pit isn't technically a villain. He is an anti-hero who turns good towards the latter parts of the game. U could have said Dedede, as he is the final boss in most games he is in as opposed to a protagonist.

u can submit ballots to your heart's content and SHOULD BE DOING SO i already did sceptile, geno, k rool, and kumatora

I voted for Ice Climbers 'cause f*ck version exclusivity/the team being too lazy to get past the "difficulties" faced with 3ds implementation. The fact that Sakurai said "too difficult" implies that it is possible, so now that there is more time available I say he can focus on getting it working.

Dark Pit isn't technically a villain. He is an anti-hero who turns good towards the latter parts of the game. U could have said Dedede, as he is the final boss in most games he is in as opposed to a protagonist.
If Dark Pit isn't a villain then neither is Dedede, since he still is a rather good heart, unlike Bowser's family and expecially Ganondorf. Needless to say, this only makes the issue worse; only three actual villains on a roster of fucking 53 characters? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me and this is why I'm supporting King K. Rool more than anyone else. Would support Ridley and Wolf too, but the former has a buttload of inherent issues, the biggest of which is the bias that Sakurai has against him, and the second doesn't really need support at this point, at least not as much as King K. Rool does.

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
u can submit ballots to your heart's content and SHOULD BE DOING SO i already did sceptile, geno, k rool, and kumatora
You can, but that doesn't mean you should. They said to only nominate one per person, so you shouldn't really be doing what you are. If you keep putting in nom after nom I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo catch on and reject all nominations from your IP address.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

you forgot about shulk and robin

I'd like a representative for Monster Hunter, the bond between Capcom and Nintendo is so tight right now I could see it happening as long as people vote.

Personally I'd like a Great Sword Hunter with his/her skin alts for different armor/weapons (all with the same move-set), I could even see a flagship monster like Rathalos, Gore Magala or Seregios making the cut, they'd just need to rescale them to a decent size.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How about another representative from the Kirby series, it was Sakurai's series after all & he's repping the shit outta Kid Icarus. I think Waddle Dee would be the best option mainly because he got that Spear, we have too many swordfighters in Smash so why not a spear wielder? The only problem with having Waddle Dee in Smash is that regular Waddle Dees are enemies in Smash Run, but that Bandanna is very noticible so ehhhh...

Also this ballot isn't really about which character gets the most votes or anything, its about which character is popular & realistic enough to be in Smash so 4chan aint gonna win this time.

actually if we got one more third party rep for another capcom series phoenix wright would be so amazing. his umvc3 moveset already exists and it's so quirky and cool as shit, he'd fit right in with smash 4 honestly.

this thread feels like pre-brawl ign forums now

Martin

Ridley was done in a Project M mod. Sakurai could take inspiration from that (if he pays attention to mods).

Also I wanna see some Level 5 representation. Raimon with the character changing with the specials used (stats and attacks change depending on character)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)