Mafia vs Village vs Another Village http://www.health350.com/curvy-bUSisSaltyt-cream/ Mafia - GAME OVER BUSTY WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Gmax

It was a normal day in Curvy Bust Town, the streets were curving and busting with life! But all was not as it seemed! The Mayor and his personal bodyguard were busy planning the Dooms Day, as usual. Or was it? Yes it was, NOT!

Two shadowy figures jumped into the Mayor’s office brandishing revolvers! The mayor’s bodyguard acted quickly, jumping in front of the two gunshots ringing through the Curvy Office of the Bust House.

Chapter 2: I die

Slumped on the floor lies the bodyguard’s body, being held up only by the Mayor, his life slowly slipping away as the blood flows in curves from his bust. “I told you I’d die for you” said the bodyguard. “I knew you would” said the Mayor as the bodyguard drew his last breath

The Bodyguard was LightWolf was Roberto

But the Mayor had no time to mourn the loss of his most loyal companion, as life decided to throw at him another curve ball when the shadowy figures busted in again

Chapter pi: pi

We cut to the Bust House where the Mayor is about to make an announcement.

“Dear Citizens” Started the mayor in a monotone voice as his long dead limbs wriggled around from the strings attached to them. “I categorically approve of this game.” and the followed with “and shade is my favourite user.”

With that the strings were cut and the Mayor laid dead on the ground

The Mayor was Gmax was Johan Liebert

With their job done the two shadowy figures left, because they didn’t sign up for the game those fuckers!!!!!

Now let the election war for Mayordom of Curvy Bust Town BEGIN

Curvy and Busty are the village factions, Creamy is the Mafia faction!

READ THE RULES, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER NOW!

0) MOST IMPORTANT RULES: MOST PEOPLE HAVE TWO ALIASES, THE ONES THAT DON’T ARE SPECIAL. ONLY THE PLAYER BEHIND THE DEAD ALIAS IS REVEALED UNTILL ALL OF SAID PLAYERS ALIASES DIE.

0.5) ALIASES OF PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR THE WINNING LYNCH ARE REVEALED. WHEN YOU VOTE YOU ARE ASSUMED TO VOTE FOR BOTH ALIASES. IF YOU WISH TO ONLY VOTE WITH ONE ALIAS, MESSAGE ME IN YOUR ROLE PM CONVO NAMING WHICH ALIAS YOU VOTED WITH.

0.55) REPRESENTING THE BUSTY PARTY IS MAYOR CANDIDATE THE VILLAGER

0.56) REPRESENTING THE CURVY PARTY IS MAYOR CANDIDATE “THE MAYOR” (of Townsville)

0.pi) MOST MOST IMPORTANT RULE: THE CORNERED BEAST IS THE MOST DANGEROUS

1) Living players can talk. Dead mafia can talk with their teammates for planning(In your face Personalities Mafia)

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs.

2.5) All role PMs, real or fake, were made by me I can assure you, do not take the lack of typos as a sure fake, I get lucky sometimes

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game. Do not invite players into conversations if they were not one of the original members.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the hosts. You can also fake a log, including logs with the hosts.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch a player during the day by posting "vote USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to vote for anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote.

5.5) No stealth lynching. This will be determined at my discretion, so just don't do it.

6) If there is a tie in the vote, no player will be lynched.

7) Priorities are numbered, 7 always beats 6, if hooker is 6 they can never hook a 7, plan accordingly.

8) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, ask me, I likely messed up.

9) If you are silenced, persuaded, frozen, kidnapped, etc., you are expected to follow this order like it was a rule. You have no excuse for breaking the rules.

10) Don’t be an idiot. This is completely subjective and I reserve the right to do whatever I need to punish idiocy (I will enforce avatar changes).

11) Don't call your spreadsheets Curvy Bust Cream Mafia. Even I don’t do that. You sick fuck.

12) You were sent PMs titled "Role PM and sAction", please give me your actions in that convo.

13) This is smogons first double village game, take care when signing up!

Player List:
-Agape
-StevenSnypeYeti
-vonFiedler
-Ullar
-UncleSam
-DLE
-WalreinPidge
-penguin
-Paperblade
-sunnyCancerous
-MeowMIXXPokeguy
-rssp1
-Haunted Diamond

Alias List:
Atilla
Barry Zuckerkorn
Bill
CornflowerBlue
dak# - vonFiedler
Disco_Stu
Earthworm - rssp1
Ella - Bud Spencer - Busty Hooker - Yeti
Finland
FMax
Funeral - Crump - Curvy Mayor - penguin
Kobold
Kyle Broflowski - Pokeyguy
lapine - Isabelle - Busty Backup "Mayor" - Ullar
Mr. Jelly - King Dedede - Curvy BG - penguin
Nonputrescence
Psychic
Quasimodo
Ralph the Wolf
Scar
Wheaties
William McKinley - Terrence Hill - Busty BG - Yeti

Game Channel is #Oneil1

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
All role PMs are out, deadline is in 72 hours and 36 mins unless everyone is ready to move on before then.

6 AM PDT DEADLINE (may also extend if people want a more manageable time like 10 AM PDT or something

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
contact both of us imo and then determine who you trust. i haven't talked to walrein yet but his decision to post other busts to not contact me makes me :suspicious: of him

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
if you haven't already told me that you're curvy, you should do that. it would also be super nice to plan out night actions considering i don't have a counter claim so claim your roles please

thanks

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀

LightWolf

lightwoof
With the start of Day 1 the following rules are put into place to ensure this game is up to traditional SmoMafia standards.

- Everyone who joined Smogon after 2007 is now a second rate citizen

- Jackal has been subbed into each team and will keep all the info from second rate citizens

- This game will end up cancelled after the half point has been reached

- I have to present photographic evidence of wearing shoes and having washed my hair before being allowed into game related channels

- Don't forget to pester LN for this game's postgame once it has been canceled

On more serious notes, everyone is still alive, though one of you seems to have gone missing as Kyle Broflowski is nowhere to be found!

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will last 48 hours until Thursday 6 AM PDT!

You may now paste PMs! (Friendly reminder that I made every PM fake or not, so looking for mistakes in them is pointless)

REMINDER OF THE VOTING RULES: When you vote in this thread you are assumed to be voting for both of your aliases, if you wish for your vote to count for only one of your aliases instead, you must notify me in your conversation. This in theory means the same user could vote two different people after one another. You only need to follow the changing your vote rule if you are actually changing your vote.

EDIT: All results are out

5/5 changed me forever, would recommend.

At first I was very skeptical about curvy bust cream, but after just 3 days, my doubt was swept away as the creamy ointment pave my manly hairy chest to make way for the sizable mounds that I am now proud to called my bust. From a tiny A to a whooping C in just three days!!! For the first time in forever, I know what it feels like to wear a bra. For the first time in 4evar, I bring all the boys to the yard.

Gentlemen, curvy busty cream is the future, no longer will you have to hide your flat, un-curvy torsos in shame. Walk down the street with your chest puffing, your curves swaying, your mind busting.
Order now before it sold out, which I predict will be very soon.

Bonus: new me in lingerie

Neutral contact, I have game battle plans. And curvy bust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)