Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've been kind of slaking. I'll have Mew ready tonight, in a little while and write you when it's done.
Sorry, I fell asleep that night; I'll probably be more available next weekend.

I'll stick with the Mawile and the Mienshao. Let me know when you can trade.
Unless you're available now, we can trade next weekend. Sorry about the wait.
Sure, I can clone them. lol, been there done that. I've encountered 5 5iv Thundurus already, always the wrong stat of course. You can pick up the Clef whenever.
Cool, I can trade next weekend.

[479] Shiny Rotom
OT: CHEVAR (22288) (Lv. 20)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
PP Maxed Tutor Move: Pain Split, Electroweb, Signal Beam, Snatch, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Notes: Chev4's Shiny Rotom. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Chev4 for it. I found this on my old Platinum game and transferred it to black. I just recently got White 2 from my cousin, so this now comes with Pain Split, Electroweb, Signal Beam and Snatch!

see my thread? I don't have nearly as much probably to offer so I can do a two for one trade if you would like.

edit:
[146] Shiny Moltres
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Defog, Roost, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Moltres and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

kinda want this to a lot.

I just got promoted to being a fire gym leader on reddit which is why I wanted this stuff. I can offer a decent amount for these 2 pokemon of course.
You can have both of those for a credit each, as I saw your thread and noticed you bred a lot of Pokémon, and I'll probably need some breeding projects when the new games come out; they are also easy for me to clone, so if you're good with that, post back here when you can pick them up; probably on the weekend would be best.

I like that shiny reshiram, willing to turn in 5 credits for it since it is very exceptional.
Of course. I'll just need a copy back; would you like ev trained with max sheen, PKRS and a bunch of ribbons or completely UT? Let me know and thanks for everything you've done for this thread. :)

Sorry, I fell asleep that night; I'll probably be more available next weekend.

Unless you're available now, we can trade next weekend. Sorry about the wait.

Cool, I can trade next weekend.

You can have both of those for a credit each, as I saw your thread and noticed you bred a lot of Pokémon, and I'll probably need some breeding projects when the new games come out; they are also easy for me to clone, so if you're good with that, post back here when you can pick them up; probably on the weekend would be best.

Of course. I'll just need a copy back; would you like ev trained with max sheen, PKRS and a bunch of ribbons or completely UT? Let me know and thanks for everything you've done for this thread. :)
I'll be around for the whole because I'm on break. Thanks and would three credits be fair or four credits your choice.

I'll be around for the whole because I'm on break. Thanks and would three credits be fair or four credits your choice.
Well, you just became a moderator and a gym leader at the same time on reddit, so I want to help you out with that as much as I can, so two credits for two Pokémon is fine with me. You may re-distribute both of them as long as you credit ooh_shiny and chev4 for the Moltres and Rotom, respectively. I expect you'll have something cool when the next generation comes out. Should be available this weekend.
Ok, no rush. Let's finish this next weekend.
I'm available a bit today and a bit more tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, thanks for waiting.

Well, you just became a moderator and a gym leader at the same time on reddit, so I want to help you out with that as much as I can, so two credits for two Pokémon is fine with me. You may re-distribute both of them as long as you credit ooh_shiny and chev4 for the Moltres and Rotom, respectively. I expect you'll have something cool when the next generation comes out. Should be available this weekend.

I'm available a bit today and a bit more tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, thanks for waiting.
Wow thanks so much whenever your free let me know:) I appreciate your help a lot:)

Wow thanks so much whenever your free let me know:) I appreciate your help a lot:)
Cloning them both now, and banking them. Please hold; will be adding this code here unless you were using another one, Andrew. : 2578 4034 4357

I can't trade now sorry Comcast is being terrible right now so I probably won't have wifi for most of the day:/
Haha, I had to update my 3DS and then the game update and now it works for me. I cloned Moltres and Rotom, as well as a Torkoal (saw you wanted one, you can have it for free if you still need it). PM me next time you can trade. Later!

Last edited:
Cloning them both now, and banking them. Please hold; will be adding this code here unless you were using another one, Andrew. : 2578 4034 4357
I can't trade now sorry Comcast is being terrible right now so I probably won't have wifi for most of the day:/

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
alright first time here, but anyway, i really want any jirachi (cloned or hacked doesn't matter) trying to finish my hoenn dex and its the hardest one to get. i would also like the shiny ninetales and any 5/6iv ditto for breeding.

for trade i have.

Regirock caught myself ingame
Regice caught myself ingame
Registeel cause myself ingame
Uxie, japanese, ot:Marisa, lvl 100
Mesprit, ot:Heisenberg, lvl 50
Azelf, ot:Nova, lvl 50
Latias, german, ot:Christian, lvl 52
Viridium, french, ot:Sacha B, lvl 50
shiny evee, japanese, ot:something japanese, lvl 10
mewtwo, ot:squillz, lvl 100 has 6ivs and pokerus, timid nature
Hacks aren't allowed to be traded here and you need more information than you've provided for your Pokemon. I'd suggest you take a look at the wi-fi rules, since this is your first time here in its entirety:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

Post back here whenever you can trade then; I'm available on weekends.

zap641 Esmeya was only trying to help you, there's no need to be rude. I have a spare re-distributable legit Jirachi you can have, if you promise not to trade me anything hacked for it; just catch any random fodder Pokémon and you can have it for your Pokédex. Welcome to Smogon.

Hacks aren't allowed to be traded here and you need more information than you've provided for your Pokemon. I'd suggest you take a look at the wi-fi rules, since this is your first time here in its entirety:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/
Thanks Esmeya, nice to see you're still lurking here. :P
Pokeguy has rights to redistribute my Impish Landorus. Anyone who receives it from him will not be able to however.
Thanks for the trade!
Updating:

[645] Landorus
OT: Seth (01718) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This was soft reset by APurpose and is only re-distributable by him and I.​

EDIT:
Are you going to be able to trade today/morrow?
I can trade now if you want.

Post back here whenever you can trade then; I'm available on weekends.

zap641 Esmeya was only trying to help you, there's no need to be rude. I have a spare re-distributable legit Jirachi you can have, if you promise not to trade me anything hacked for it; just catch any random fodder Pokémon and you can have it for your Pokédex. Welcome to Smogon.

Thanks Esmeya, nice to see you're still lurking here. :P

Thanks for the trade!
Updating:

[645] Landorus
OT: Seth (01718) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Sand Force
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This was soft reset by APurpose and is only re-distributable by him and I.​

EDIT:

I can trade now if you want.

I can in a few hours. Will you be around for a while? Probably around 12 am EST

I can in a few hours. Will you be around for a while? Probably around 12 am EST
That post served it's purpose, but you can delete it now so you're not double posting.
Pokéguy has semi-redistrobution rights to my adamant Victini and jolly Mew.
Thanks for the trade.

[151] Mew
OT: FAL2010 (10160) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Defog, ANY ORAS move tutor
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is -NLMRY-'s Legit Event Mew and is only re-distributable by -NLMRY- and I.

[494] Victini
OT: Movie14 (12031) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Victory Star
PP Max Moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt
Other Moves: Fusion Flare, Searing Shot
Note: -NLMRY-'s Event Victini. Comes from a legitimate event wondercard and is only re-distributable by -NLMRY- and I.

Latias Lv:30 @ Master Ball
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/30
HP Ice
SR by me(pentagon)
For a FAL2010 Bold Mew.

No trade thread, just started here, got started on showdown's Wifi room. Or, if you want, I could offer a few nnameable shinies that I'm just going to list now, that I bred myself through masuda, all are UT and cloned. Btw, if you have any other interest in this stuff, I'm willing to trade for more~

Edit: Forgot to say my ID/OT. My Y ID which is used for the MMing is: Thomas TID:61438 and my name on my OR which is used for resetting is: Anput TID:49791

Gible @ Dream Ball
Naughty, Sand Veil :(
15-17/31/31/31/31/31
Double-Edge, Sand Tomb, Outrage, Iron Head
Mew.

Purrloin @ Luxury Ball
Jolly, Prankster
31/31/31/31/26/31
Encore, Charm, Yawn, Covet
Mew.

Bellsprout @ Love Ball
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Weather Ball, Clear Smog, Tutors now: Synthesis, Giga Drain
Mew.

Venonat @ Love Ball
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rage Powder, (Tutor now)Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes
Mew.

Last edited:
Thunderous lvl. 50
Modest Nature
29-31/21?/??/31/31/31
Hp ice
SR by me(pentagon)
For a Victini?
Can I get the Defense IV of that Thundurus? Even just a ball park? Use this for quick checks: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php
Latias Lv:30 @ Master Ball
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/30
HP Ice
SR by me(pentagon)
For a FAL2010 Bold Mew.

No trade thread, just started here, got started on showdown's Wifi room. Or, if you want, I could offer a few nnameable shinies that I'm just going to list now, that I bred myself through masuda, all are UT and cloned. Btw, if you have any other interest in this stuff, I'm willing to trade for more~

Edit: Forgot to say my ID/OT. My Y ID which is used for the MMing is: Thomas TID:61438 and my name on my OR which is used for resetting is: Anput TID:49791

Gible @ Dream Ball
Naughty, Sand Veil :(
15-17/31/31/31/31/31
Double-Edge, Sand Tomb, Outrage, Iron Head
Mew.

Purrloin @ Luxury Ball
Jolly, Prankster
31/31/31/31/26/31
Encore, Charm, Yawn, Covet
Mew.

Bellsprout @ Love Ball
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Weather Ball, Clear Smog, Tutors now: Synthesis, Giga Drain
Mew.

Venonat @ Love Ball
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rage Powder, (Tutor now)Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes
Mew.
Sorry, I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.

Want: [151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Legit (40485) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves : Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" or Nicknamed "Muse" on request. Trophy Case. For extremely rare trades only.
I'd prefer Muse

Offering:NEW!
GENESECT
Nature: HASTY | Gender: (-) | Ability: DOWNLOAD
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: LV. 100 UNTOUCHED
Moves:
EXTREMESPEED | IRON HEAD |SHIFT GEAR | BLAZE KICK
Notes: Recieved in a trade by Rodo
Hidden Power: DARK
NickNamed: (Japanese letters)

Met at: Unova Region
OT:Jp characters| ID: 07133
FULL REDIS

FC:0576 6232 6611
EDIT: I can clone as well

Last edited:

chuckaboomboom

I believe I can HM02
Want:
[324] Shiny Torkoal
OT: Leah (35566) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: White Smoke
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
PP Max Moves: Flamethrower, Eruption, Yawn, Rapid Spin
EV Trained : 248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Offers:
5iv kb shiny Chandelure
5iv kb shiny Magcargo

If you're interested in either offer, I'll add in the details.

Has around 20 I think defense Ivs. Give or take a couple points. I got lucky with HP ice.
I'll pass, thanks anyways.

Want: [151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Legit (40485) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves : Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" or Nicknamed "Muse" on request. Trophy Case. For extremely rare trades only.
I'd prefer Muse

Offering:NEW!
GENESECT
Nature: HASTY | Gender: (-) | Ability: DOWNLOAD
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: LV. 100 UNTOUCHED
Moves:
EXTREMESPEED | IRON HEAD |SHIFT GEAR | BLAZE KICK
Notes: Recieved in a trade by Rodo
Hidden Power: DARK
NickNamed: (Japanese letters)

Met at: Unova Region
OT:Jp characters| ID: 07133
FULL REDIS

FC:0576 6232 6611
EDIT: I can clone as well
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.

Received a shiny moltres and shiny rotom from Pokéguy I owe him two store credits:) Thank you for the trade and have an awesome day:)
Thanks for the trade.
Want:
[324] Shiny Torkoal
OT: Leah (35566) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: White Smoke
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
PP Max Moves: Flamethrower, Eruption, Yawn, Rapid Spin
EV Trained : 248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Offers:
5iv kb shiny Chandelure
5iv kb shiny Magcargo

If you're interested in either offer, I'll add in the details.
Don't need either of those two, but thanks anyways.

Sorry for the late reply everyone, school got a little intense, but I passed. I'll try and be online more often for pending trades.

Hi there! In your response to cmt I'd like this
[493] Arceus
OT: TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Note: Lord Scalgon's fully re-distributable Event Arceus. Traded to me by Diabolico.

Unfortunately I didn't find anything else sorry :/, thank you for your time as well! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)