Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

u got this style! your innovative and creative methods have got you this far when people were giving you shit (myself included) when you thrashed some great users in the early rounds. rootin for u and confident that you will win!

eh obligatory gif edit

pic of style w/ blunder n white(black)queen n some other user comp idk not really been followin this shit cept for blund n style haha

Last edited:

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Damn, Style had a fucking monstrous run, especially considering she's a new player (iirc).. Probs for that! Rooting for her even tho it can go either way

Nice art btw

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Style impressed me more in the last rounds than the queen did, so i predict style to win D:

Is this still a Bo3 or did you make it a Bo5 for the finals? Could maybe be considered :3

And I have no fkn clue who's going to take this, but my feelings tell me it's going to be Whitequeen.

One day while i was playing on smogtours for wcop, you pm'd me, you told me that i was one of the best nigga on earth which made wet, then i answered saying you were the most funny smogon user, and that was the beginning... A relationship was born.

The first time we met we already knew that was the start of a long love life. Even after the birth of our first 10 childrens : xtra$hine badabing BKC Shoka Steve Angello McMeghan Bloo Living So Zambian aim Veteran In Love and CTC (yh we had 11 childrens but we decided to abandon him cuz of autism). We were the best family ever, i really coudnt ask more from god and i would like to thanks him.

Then 2 months ago you told me that you needed to get mony for our last boy Tesung, and so you were participing to the prestigious Smogon Tournament #11, at the beginning i decided to help you and make it with you, but unfortunately i was forced to surrender in round 5 because tesung had chicken pox, though i always believed in you boo and i expected you to make final, so now i ask you to win that tournament and bring back those 10$ at home like this we will able to do shopping for the year.

WhiteQueen !!!!

Edit: shoutout to Unamed because he's the grand father of those guys listed above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)