Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a pokemon-catcher (like a technician smeargle with soak, false swipe, spore) that I could have? Or does anyone have a paras/parasect that they could trade/in their friend safari?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thankyou guys, i'll go for adamant as DD and modest for special sweeper.

Also thinking of defensive DD, impish nature. Any good?
Defensive DD + Impish is fine if you have time to set up. Are you using M-Altaria or regular?

M-Altaria with DD can do a decent amount of damage despite not having much (if any at all) invested into attack, but don't expect to nuke something down fast. However, you can take a hit or two and survive.

Hi, I am asking for somebody's help. I need to trade my scyther to evolve it. This forum has been great to me so far. I am choosing to trust a random person for this, please can someone help me. I just need to trade and then trade back

Defensive DD + Impish is fine if you have time to set up. Are you using M-Altaria or regular?

M-Altaria with DD can do a decent amount of damage despite not having much (if any at all) invested into attack, but don't expect to nuke something down fast. However, you can take a hit or two and survive.
Mega Altaria. Yeah I'm loving the ability to survive a hit or two and boost up with DD. Thankyou!

Hi, I am asking for somebody's help. I need to trade my scyther to evolve it. This forum has been great to me so far. I am choosing to trust a random person for this, please can someone help me. I just need to trade and then trade back
Are you in Pokemon X/Y? If so, i can help you out. Death Blade helped me evolution trade yesterday.

4485-1155-2584 is my friend code. What's yours?

Keep or toss for Battle Spot?
Adamant Landorus-T
31/31/31/X/0/31

How many special hits does Scarf Lando have to take anyway?

Last edited:
Are you in Pokemon X/Y? If so, i can help you out. Death Blade helped me evolution trade yesterday.

4485-1155-2584 is my friend code. What's yours?
I am in ORAS so it should still work. I am going to add your friend code right now, and mine is 4425-1503-3999 Thank you very much. What is your IGN?

So anyone have a pokemon with spore they'd be willing to give away? All the paras and parasect on GTS are offered in exchange for like Mew or Genosect -_-.

I'm trying to make a pokemon-catcher Smeargle.

What are some goons teamates for breloom? Make my first serious team and I deff want breloom on it. Gonna run technician with mach punch, bullet seed, spore, and either swords dance or rock tomb

Holy shit.

I just read about this blue pentagon thing in the status screen...

I have two boxes of flawless RNG'd mons in my pokemon black (all are legit / non-hacked) - when I transferred one to my pokemon y, it did NOT have the pentagon. The lack of the symbol is normal right? (i.e. does the game think it's hacked?) Also, you're allowed to use previous gen mons (from D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2) when you request a battle on this site, correct? Is it true that the game won't let you Mega-evolve previous gen pokes in ORAS? I read that somewhere and my god I'm going to be pissed if that's true.

Holy shit.

I just read about this blue pentagon thing in the status screen...

I have two boxes of flawless RNG'd mons in my pokemon black (all are legit / non-hacked) - when I transferred one to my pokemon y, it did NOT have the pentagon. The lack of the symbol is normal right? (i.e. does the game think it's hacked?) Also, you're allowed to use previous gen mons (from D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2) when you request a battle on this site, correct? Is it true that the game won't let you Mega-evolve previous gen pokes in ORAS? I read that somewhere and my god I'm going to be pissed if that's true.
The blue pentagon just signifies that the Pokemon was obtained in Gen 6. That's all it means. And yes, you are allowed to do use past gen Pokes in battles, and you can Mega evolve Pokemon from previous generations as long as you give them the appropriate Mega stone and have the Mega Bracelet in ORAS.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Firstly, calm down.

The Pentagon indicates that the Pokémon originates from Generation 6, so if they [your transferred Pokémon] did have them that would indicate that they were hacked. Not having them is exactly as you'd expect.

Using past Generation Pokémon in battles is not a problem here (excluding [I'd assume] when requesting a VGC style battle, unless your opponent agrees beforehand).

Past Generation Pokémon are perfectly capable of Mega Evolving.

Firstly, calm down.

The Pentagon indicates that the Pokémon originates from Generation 6, so if they your transferred Pokémon did have them that would indicate that they were hacked. Not having them is exactly as you'd expect.

Using past Generation Pokémon in battles is not a problem here (excluding [I'd assume] when requesting a VGC style battle, unless your opponent agrees beforehand).

Past Generation Pokémon are perfectly capable of Mega Evolving.
okay, cool.

And I assume you're allowed to trade them (the non-pentagon pokes) on the boards here?

LF: flawless ORAS Heatran/Tornadus

FT: Bold ORAS Cresselia 31/x/31/31/31/31, Bold ORAS Suicune 30/x/31/31/31/31, shinies on my thread

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
okay, cool.

And I assume you're allowed to trade them (the non-pentagon pokes) on the boards here?
Yes, so long as you're not attempting to conceal the fact that they're from previous Generations when trading.

At present, if you just said "31.31.31.31.31.31 Modest Heatran", most people would suspect you meant a Generation 6 one, so noting that they're from past Generations somewhere would remove any potential for confusion/issues.

So anyone have a pokemon with spore they'd be willing to give away? All the paras and parasect on GTS are offered in exchange for like Mew or Genosect -_-.

I'm trying to make a pokemon-catcher Smeargle.
Foongus learns Spore at level 50, and are pretty easy to obtain without too much more grinding to get to the required level. Also, you're using the GTS wrong - put something up asking for what you want so you don't have to search through all the ones wanting the ridiculous.

Looking for a HA Amaura spitback. Have these for trade:

6th gen/KB
HA Tyrunt, male, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Tyrunt, female, adamant, quad flawless, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn+wish.
HA Snivy, male, timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31
HA Snivy, female, timid, quad flawless
HA Skrelp in net ball, modest
Ralts in moon ball, female, modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 disable/destiny bond
Magikarp in premier ball, male or female, adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Looking for a HA Amaura spitback. Have these for trade:

6th gen/KB
HA Tyrunt, male, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Tyrunt, female, adamant, quad flawless, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn+wish.
HA Snivy, male, timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31
HA Snivy, female, timid, quad flawless
HA Skrelp in net ball, modest
Ralts in moon ball, female, modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 disable/destiny bond
Magikarp in premier ball, male or female, adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/31
I have some spare HA Amauras, just send me junk.

EDIT:
If you by chance have extras, could I request for one as well lol?
Sure thing. Thankfully I have two HA Amauras with decent natures :p

EDIT2: Sent one to Shady

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)