ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

He actually hasn't been banned, click on his profile.
Wow really odd. Still it hasn't been updated in a while so I may ask him if I can take it over.

Edit: Aragorn the King said he actually was banned so yeah :s

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
Are there any Pokemon in particular that need an analysis revamped? I think that most of the ones in the OP are reserved, but there are a few Pokemon that quite old analyses that haven't been revamped yet like Keldeo, Infernape, Magnezone/ton, Medicham and a few others that I've probably missed.

He actually hasn't been banned, click on his profile.
This statement actually is not true because I have been banned before and my profile was still open.

While I am here, I do not particularly mind completing Rotom-W, but I feel as though somebody else who has experimented with it more should complete the analysis. It does not seem as straightforward to me as it due to some of the things QC has asked me to put in. If somebody wants to take it over, just shoot me a VM / PM, but if not, I will just hold on to it as is.

EDIT: I will hold onto it for now

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ok i really didnt want to do this but seriously, fuck school e_e. dropping ttar due to <. Vertex tagging u if u wanna finish this up.

i apologize for the extreme delay and any inconvenience my tardiness may have caused.

still doing chomp tho since gp is ez to do.

edit: ise my skeleton @whoever takes it since it has all the stuff qc wanted etc etc

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)