Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a simple question: how do you can dexnav chaining? Because for me its very hard (I havent played oras at full so far)...

In pokemon emerald, you could save before each egg to see if the nature/ability were correct. Once you got the egg you wanted, you could just keep resetting until the IV's were right. Is this still how it works in x/y?

In pokemon emerald, you could save before each egg to see if the nature/ability were correct. Once you got the egg you wanted, you could just keep resetting until the IV's were right. Is this still how it works in x/y?
Nope. The IV's are set with the egg you would hatch. So I am pretty sure that constantly resetting your egg would not work in X and Y. The IV's are supposed to be set with the nature. I really don't have a detailed explanation all I know is that this is a fact about breeding.

Nope, all the stats and things about a Pokemon are decided when you accept or reject the egg before it. You can check out the TMBM method guide in .com's signature for more information about this. (Can't link, on mobile.)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Keep or toss this jolly deoxys.
25-26
0-1
Depends on the form. If you're using Attack form, then the defenses are basically meaningless to begin with, so definite keep.

Speed form is a little more debatable, but I'd probably keep for personal use.

For Defense form, toss it

Anyone have a modest female skrelp with adaptibility they can trade me? Don't care about ivs
Can you clone? If yes, I can give you pentaflawless dragalage. If not I can breed you a dive ball skrelp.

If anyone could give me the following would be nice: Plz timid or modest Abra with HA.

Edit: Thank you for offering, but I am considering breeding my own so I can nickname it:)

Jam rock I can get you skrelp for free, but over gts sometime Wednesday or Friday. I will message you then if you'd wait:)

Last edited:
Can you clone? If yes, I can give you pentaflawless dragalage. If not I can breed you a dive ball skrelp.

If anyone could give me the following would be nice: Plz timid or modest Abra with HA.
I have a female with pokerus or a male without it. The male was a breeding project so is at lv 15. Both are spitbacks with no egg moves though.

Unfortunately I can't clone... A dive ball one be awesome but I really don't have what you are looking =\.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Hi! Does anyone have a Phione they are willing to touch-trade me? I just need it for my dex. :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
best ball for shiny amoongus?

too bad you can't breed this
it can't even be DexNav'd for good IVs ;_;

edit: I would go either Dusk Ball or Dream for the animation when Amoongus is sent out (purple beams for Dusk / pink cloud for Dream) as they match his purple better than the balls themselves do

So, I have a question here. According to Bulbapedia, Tyrouge evolves into Hitmontop if attack and defense are the same. Is it then possible to get an admant Hitmontop, if so how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)