Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey guys, I've been looking for these two fossils recently:

Shieldon (HA)
Kabuto (HA)

Does anyone perhaps have a female spitback of those? I can offer the following spitbacks in exchange:
Aerodactyl (HA)
Cranidos (HA)
Anorith (HA)

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, rufusdrumknott^^

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Does Powersaves also work with DS games? I'm curious about cloning in previous gens as I lost my AR cable so I'm stuck with an outdated version and can't currently clone in 5th gen (only 4th).

Does trading Pokémon on an emulator (specifically, VBA) affect any hidden values (thus making it illegitimate)?
I've never heard of emulator trading changing hidden values, so I see no reason to think they would. Plus, it would make all my 3rd gen stuff illegitimate lol.

Also, I have a 31x/31/31/30/31 Timid Latias in a Poké Ball from aS, because I was doing mono Psychic at the time and was resetting for the one in the middle of the game. Think people would care about that since it's not in a cool ball?

I've never heard of emulator trading changing hidden values, so I see no reason to think they would. Plus, it would make all my 3rd gen stuff illegitimate lol.

Also, I have a 31x/31/31/30/31 Timid Latias in a Poké Ball from aS, because I was doing mono Psychic at the time and was resetting for the one in the middle of the game. Think people would care about that since it's not in a cool ball?
Thanks for the answer. I've head Pal Parking using emulators is risky, so I figured might ask about trading, too.

Either way, I won't need to do it anymore... I played through LG to get all the tutors, and now I'm gonna Pal Park Clefairy straight to HG to clone in Gen IV. (My idea was to trade to Emerald via emulators, and then clone in Gen III, but eh)

Eh, Poke Ball fits Latias nicely anyway, so I don't think it's going to matter too much. Not to mention that it's a very solid Timid Latias to begin with.

Thanks for the answer. I've head Pal Parking using emulators is risky, so I figured might ask about trading, too.

Either way, I won't need to do it anymore... I played through LG to get all the tutors, and now I'm gonna Pal Park Clefairy straight to HG to clone in Gen IV. (My idea was to trade to Emerald via emulators, and then clone in Gen III, but eh)
Ah, so you got yourself a caught Clefairy? Welcome to the club. ;)

I trade to my regular Emerald, then Pal Park btw.

Eh, Poke Ball fits Latias nicely anyway, so I don't think it's going to matter too much. Not to mention that it's a very solid Timid Latias to begin with.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking at first, but I like Premier just a little better. =P

Plus, I have all important natures shiny and in better balls anyway. Then again, they don't have a pentagon.

That was my
Ah, so you got yourself a caught Clefairy? Welcome to the club. ;)

I trade to my regular Emerald, then Pal Park btw.
That was my idea from the get-go, but Leaf Green forces you to complete the whole Sevii storyline to be able to trade with Emerald and I didn't have the patience. Also, my LG cartridge is damaged (it only reads the save file if I put it on the system very carefully) and if I wanted to trade from LG to FR and then to Emerald, I would have to keep switching cartridges around (I only have 2 GBAs). So I figured it would just be easier to Turbo Mode my way to Saffron, gather the tutors along the way, and get it over with LG alone.

Thanks once more for the help. :)

Hey Fluke, I meant that I would like your heatran as well, but being on BL kinda hurts your reputation. As long as it is unhacked, could I trade for you heatran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)