Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can confirm that cbb played round 2 completely spur of the moment and put 0 preparation into it lol, thats where this silly conspiracy theory kind of falls down
one thing that isn't proved to be 100 pct true, as opposed to an insane ammount of coincidences. Good job ctc for posting what 90 pct of people are thinking, you never really know and style could just be unlucky/lucky as shit, but the sheer amount of "coincidences" are ridiculous (like style using a modified wolfpack team r1, before she was known at all, the coincidentally being mentored by gr8astard after r2), or just the sheer number of people bloo tested with/knew teams of. I would bet no one else played more than 2 people that bloo tested with, yet style played against like 5. People can ahve doubt, but acting like this is crazy/ridiculous

Edit: Also the learning curve is unheard of , and people saying "its oras matchup is everything" is just just wrong and to this extent is ridiculou.ss Once again, not proof, just really really really unlikely

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
CIA Agent: [to three prisoners] The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, WhiteQueen, TD McMeghan here, but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my OST!
[grabs a hood]
CIA Agent: Who paid you to grab WhiteQueen?
[No answer, the agent fires his gun away from the prisoner's head]
CIA Agent: He didn't ghost so good!
[pulls the hood back into the plane]
CIA Agent: Who wants to try next?
[grabs another prisoner]
CIA Agent: Tell me about Style! Why does she win the games? A lot of loyalty, for a hired ghost!
Style: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a ghost, before throwing him out of a plane?
CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Style: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our matchup.
[the Agent removes the hood]
Style: No one cared who I was until I joined OST.
CIA Agent: If I ban your ghosts, would you lose?
Style: It would be extremely painful.
CIA Agent: You're a big girl!
Style: For you.

CIA Agent: Was creating a shitstorm part of your plan?
Style: Of course... McMeghan refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
McMeghan: Neutral! I remained neutral!
CIA Agent: Well, congratulations! You created a shitstorm! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Style: Winning OST... with a good matchup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)