Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
lol gonna say my thoughts about this controversial situation too. not gonna say a word about ip checking, facebook pages and shit like that. ill speak as a player who spent way too much time to study the xy-oras ou metagame (not a thing i should go very proud of but w.e lol). 2 things amazed me more than anything else about style's ost run: watching him bringing tg +hpfire manaphy and bringing a cotton guard altaria against a team composed by 6 physical attackers. ive played a fuckload of xy battles, a fuckload of oras battles, and my balanced builds have been destroyed a fuckload of times by manaphy. but never and never i did see hp fire manaphy. i think one must be rly self-confident to use this kind of set, becos it penalizes more times than it rewards (to say it all, it only rewards you if u face ferrothorn, and even though ferro is v popular in oras, usages tell us theres basically 20% chances to face it). but frankly leading off with altaria, using cotton guard at turn 1, and sweeping with ease a team composed of 6 physical sweepers, that was just the most disrespecting game ive ever seen oo

w.e i believe in the

tehy

Banned deucer.
ive been holding back for a while, i have to let the public know the truth

as everyone knows, back in the day Obi was trying to create Hidden Machine, a mons-playing bot. this wouldn't just be some lameass robot who cant talk shit or plan though, it would be different. a bot with skill enough to win 6-0, to scout teams on every single server, to find the right team every time. But more than that, it would have class. it would have pizazz. it would have Style.

however, it seems the project hit a dead end. obi packed his bags and moved away from smogon, and even changed his name...it seems he wanted to be disassociated with his failure. he still visits from time to time, but is always reticent, as if he holds a dark secret.

our overlord chaos, as a major in computer programming, wished to shock the world and show them the next advance in computer programming. could a computer beat a human in a game of true and total skill (and hax, shut up,)? And not just A human, but the best, whitequeen? chaos wanted to prove that they could, proving the superiority of he and his cohorts, ushering in an age of extreme wealth for computer programmers.

and so i present to you this truth i've uncovered, brace yourselves:

user Style is in fact known as:

'Deep Bloo'

i am loling so hard at this thread. i've learned two things:

1. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks (good luck in the finals style but wq will beat you since your trickery seems to be unveiled...)
2. goddamn this "community" sucks compared to dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)