ORAS LC Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Brazilian Army said:
The Brazilian will face each other on finals, that is the price for not subbing me in :( : (
Could you ghost both at once in that final or would you pick your favorite

Really shitty missclick because of my mouse bugging out and hax made me pretty salty. Probably played bad and didn't lose just because of those things. ggs i guess

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Activity. He hasnt been on since Sunday (and therefore wouldn't even know we're playing to wait for the last days) ans i have 3 lax games and an APUSH thesis this week. I was on the whole time the past week.

gonna need a 1 day extension, we should be able to play soon after the deadline. if we dont get that game done ill request activity since he already missed a time, but it should happen.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost in an incredibly haxy series, ggs still, and gl in the rest :>

Last edited:

Shrug

LCPL Champion
Everyone I have something I've been thinking about that I need to share with you, here are my thoughts:

queenlucy is a blarajan alt.

basicly, queenlucy is a user about 1 year old with only 100 posts. suddenly, she comes and FISTS some of smogon's best in one of its most prestigious tournaments: the official lc tour. She's getting some great matchups literally every battle, such as sun vs. bulky offense in r1, sun vs bulky offense in r2, and sun vs bulky offense in r3. Since there is no reason for anyone to ever believe queenlucy is using sun because that is a rare playstyle (not like she originated the archetype for this meta or anything) it seems to me clear evidence of corroboration.

I started investigating this unusual Queenlucy character more and discovered something weird: no one knows exactly where she lives. It is well known blarajan lives in india, so it is quite possible "queenlucy" lives there "too". also, it is VERY suspicious blarajan lost r1 of this tour, despite it occurring last year as well... he probably lost to draw suspicion from the fact he was scouting for Lucy. This isn't my only evidence: their speech patterns are VERY similar. Both occasionally use capital letters and are even prone to the rare period at the end of a thought - something foriegn to most users. additionally, both have used Mienfoo in ORAS LC.

My thoughts are supported by the fact queenlucy claims to be, in fact, a genuine female. Although this claim is apparently verified by mambo, we know mambo is a liar based on his participation in the (like not good but better than the site's one) LC subforum April fools joke. Additionally, that would require two users to be "friends", a situation impossible on a site dedicated to a matter as serious as competitive mons.

Also, the idea of a girl beating recognized players is absurd: everyone knows a dick is entirely required to play a game on a computer.

With this being said, I would still rather have queenlucy win than either Brazilian (luv you BA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)