Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am cheering for style. it's always inspiring to see newer players do well but whoever wins i think this will be a great fight to watch.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
There is only one user on this site that continues to inspire me with every post. Her grace, passion, talent, and, of course, sass, motivate me everyday to improve. I can only hope that one day I am half as strong and beautiful as this user. That's why, with all my heart, I am rooting for

WHITEQUEEN

I pretty much never post but I'd like to say the way this situation has been handled is absolutely disgusting

And I'm rooting for Style to win ^.^

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
As a spectator, I haven't been following this tournament or reading the thread as closely as I usually do for other tournaments, but I'm going to root for WhiteQueen because he/she has always been an entertaining and eccentric poster. Meanwhile, unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be anything intriguing about Style.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Not really gonna waste more time into this, just wanna let everyone know a few things:
  • I "spread that pastebin like it was my masterpiece", that's why I sent it to 4 people (4 very good friends who knew everything already) and then didn't even post it. Lmao.
  • For some reason the final paragraph of my pastebin wasn't included on the version Style received, which was mostly just me repeating myself once again saying how that wasn't intentioned to be a proof against her, just an explanation to why we're not retarded for thinking about some suspicious things that happened in her run. Doesn't matter which side is right, you gotta recognize there were suspicious stuff around this tournament. There was also an apology for breaking into her privacy like I did wether or not she truly existed, even though I know this doesn't change anything.
  • I can't, indeed, compare what people did to me to what people are doing to Style. They were two totally different situations, and that is basically because no one is saying anything about her. People aren't suspicious because she's a new user doing well or because she's a girl doing well (lol), people are commenting on the possibility of her being an alt and that's basically it. Not trying to victimize myself, but did Style ever get banned from an irc channel because of her nationality? Did Style ever get her Facebook pictures spammed on smogtours chat? I don't think so. So yeah, my question was why people suddenly started worrying about pushing people away from the community when they weren't really concerned about this when it happened to me. Since I'm "victimizing myself", just think about what people did to Laurel, or Destiny Device, or any new user that got much more shit than Style is getting. Everyone deserves respect, from the girl who plays ORAS like a god to the Sogeking puppet who only wins by haxing.
That's all I have to say about this matter. I won't bother trying to convince people of my opinion since that was never really my objective, even when I was spreading my masterpiece haha gr8 logic m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)