Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad I meant like how do I get my Steelix to its maximum defense of 548?
Impish, Bold or Relaxed nature with 252 evs in defense .

Basically, get the nature that raise the stats that you want : http://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml

Another example your adamant steelix at lv 100 with max ivs but no evs will reach 192 attack. Likewise, a max ivs and 252 evs in attack will reach 295 .

An impish,bold or relaxed onix will only reach 175 with no evs and 269 with 252 evs in attack .

Thanks bro you the real mvp!
And uhm which nature do u prefer?
If you're dead set on +Def natures
Relaxed if you're running Gyro Ball (Also want 0 speed, IV Judge will comment something like "It won't be getting anywhere with this low a speed)
Impish if not running Gyro Ball

Bold is a definite no because you're no Special Attacker

If you're dead set on +Def natures
Relaxed if you're running Gyro Ball (Also want 0 speed, IV Judge will comment something like "It won't be getting anywhere with this low a speed)
Impish if not running Gyro Ball

Bold is a definite no because you're no Special Attacker
Thanks!

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
If I transfer a poke on an apricorn ball to DPPt the ball shows up as a regular pokeball because it's not programmed. BUT my question is: Does it change back if transfer it back to HGSS or if I transfer to BW/B2W2 ?

If I transfer a poke on an apricorn ball to DPPt the ball shows up as a regular pokeball because it's not programmed. BUT my question is: Does it change back if transfer it back to HGSS or if I transfer to BW/B2W2 ?
I think if you transfer it back to HGSS it should get the apricorn ball. That's why some shiny latias has defog and it's in a fast ball .
I have Hamstern's Latios and it's in a heavy ball with defog .

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following:

Nidoran-M
Timid
Hustle
5 IV -Atk

Anybody help me out here? I would do this myself, but the process I would have to go through is very tedious. Thank you.

I have a question about time machine method breeding.
If I have managed to figure out what IVs get transefered down from the parents, can I like SR for the last one if I want a 6IV mon or mixed TR?

If the IV judge as I explained to you in the past says it has a perfect IV then the stat will hit maximum.
Ok thanks and yeah the Iv judge helps me a lot. One more question if the Iv judge says that all my stats are "superior" and "good" But he says that my spatt are sucky, will my flygon' attack still reach its maximum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)