Other OU Premier League - Player Signups [Check post #357]

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
approved by ou mods & haunter
some of this op was taken from nupl

Welcome to the first ever OUPL! Recreant and xzern will be managing this tournament with me, helping keep everything in order and posting the weekly matches.

There will be 8 teams. The slots will be 2 ORAS OU / 1 XY OU / 1 BW2 OU / 1 DPP OU (HGSS) / 1 ADV OU / 1 GSC OU / 1 RBY OU Bo3 + a slot for manager battles in case of tiebreaks (ORAS OU).

If you want to play in this prestigious tournament, sign up in this thread! Please make sure you can play all 6 weeks, or at least if you can't, say you can't in your signup.

Each team will need to fill 8 non-manager slots each week and at least have 2 subs so there's plenty of space to go around. Here are the managers and their team names (and eventually team channels) so that you can beg them to draft you:

Jirachee (The Zapping Zapdoses)
KratosMana (The Menacing Metagrosses)
Reverb (The Quirky Quilavas)
shartruce2 (The Chartreuse Charmanders)
Tokyo Tom (The Top Season Noctowls)
Tomahawk (The Lucky Lucarios)
Valentine (The Manly Mawiles)
Zamrock (The Brawling Bagons)

Note: We decided to go with "s" at the end of the Pokemon since the grammatically technical option sounded awkward.

Please include the following in your signup:
Time zone:
Tiers played:
Availability:
Deadline for signups: Friday, April 17th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5).

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Time zone: GMT -4 (EST)
Tiers played: ORAS, XY, BW, and DPP
Availability: A true Pokemon master can't be held down by worldly temptations.

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Time Zome: Central

Tiers Played: ORAS OU, XY OU, BW2 OU, and DPP OU

Avaibility: This Week any Time ; Next Week and On 3:50 p.m- 8:30 pm

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
timezone: east coast, est, gmt -5 iirc
tiers played: oras ou, xy ou
availability: available at night throughout the week, afternoon on weekdays

Time zone: GMT -4
Tiers played: GSC OU
Availability: only playing for anti and blunder and only playing gsc. and you have to buy sg for rby ou too

real talk im only playin gsc. if you try to put me in another tier ill snake the fuck out of your team bop.

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
If you peeps want tryouts for my squad, you can PM me when i'm online in the OU room on showdown for tryouts in the tier ur trying out for. I recommend you get skype or have someway in order to communicate w/ the whole team. Imma give everyone a chance as I'm lookin for strong peeps that love to fight. Show me what you got. #BrawlinBagons

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Time zone: GMT+1
Tiers: EVERYTHING as long as I don't have to build my own teams by myself because then a loss will occur. Most preferably DPP tho I'm actually ok at that.
Activity: plenty

Team: The Zapping Zapdos ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)