BW Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, you are at risk for an activity loss/coin flip loss if you are one of the people who fall under these categories, but I am tagging you all as a reminder to get these games done. I am aware of who has been active/trying to schedule correctly in the above matchups, so don't worry if you have been tagged here and have been doing what you need to, it has been noted. Don't feel the need to spam more activity posts either.

I will use the subs I have available to do the following:
I need more substitutes to fill in the following:
  • 4 more byes
  • Additional subs to replace inactive users
You may still feel free to sign up if you're interested in playing, I could use the extra people.
Cool, glad I'll get a battle rather than just a forfeit win haha. I'll feel better if I actually win xD

Bloo : HBK and I have odd timezones. We try to get scheduling done, but when we happen to be at the same time it's at 11 PM for me (I don't know for HBK). We can try to make it tonight, I'll speak with HBK.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
idk if this counts as activity but

opp and i kinda missed each other i suppose. we had agreed on wednesday night, i said i was on, he said he was on. i msg him like 30 mins after we had scheduled saying 'i'm on?' and i guess he was logged off. asked him for a resched, haven't heard back.

activity i guess, i vm'd my opp on sunday and left an additional reply to his initial post on my wall on wednesday and haven't had a reply to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)