Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I am looking a for an Unaware Quagsire. I used the friend safari page and sent a couple private messages, but haven't heard back yet. Anyone have one they could breed and trade me? Thanks!

-Wolf

Hey everyone, I am looking a for an Unaware Quagsire. I used the friend safari page and sent a couple private messages, but haven't heard back yet. Anyone have one they could breed and trade me? Thanks!

-Wolf
I have one, but I don't know if you have anything to trade for it. However, I have thousands of Friend Safari's, so I can catch you one so you can breed it yourself. ;]

LF: Swinub with Thick Fat and to know the moves Freeze-Dry and Icicle Crash

FT: Charmander with 5 31 IVs and knowing Flare Blitz and Dragon Dance.
Scyther with 5 31 IVs.

Hey everyone, I am also looking a for an Speed Boost Whirlipede. I know I just sent out a request and thank you for the quick response! Anyone have one they could breed and trade me? Thanks again! I finally have some time to build a team I've been thinking about so it's exciting to have the pieces coming together.

-Wolf

Hey everyone, I am also looking a for an Speed Boost Whirlipede. I know I just sent out a request and thank you for the quick response! Anyone have one they could breed and trade me? Thanks again! I finally have some time to build a team I've been thinking about so it's exciting to have the pieces coming together.

-Wolf
I think I have one, send me a PM with your FC and IGN.

Id like an Intimidate Qwilfish spitback if anyone could get me one. I can offer most battle maison items and have perfect spare HA totodiles with EMs

Hi guys, a thought comes into my mind. Is there ever a legit Shiny Refresh Adamant Salamence from Pokemon XD I presume (whether it be soft resetted or RNG'd) with DD, Outrage and Move Tutor Body Slam plus respectable IVs (for battling purposes)? Just wondering what the probability is of catching one :) The only legit Refresh mence I know of is Albus' Salamence from his thread.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, a thought comes into my mind. Is there ever a legit Shiny Refresh Adamant Salamence from Pokemon XD I presume (whether it be soft resetted or RNG'd) with DD, Outrage and Move Tutor Body Slam plus respectable IVs (for battling purposes)? Just wondering what the probability is of catching one :) The only legit Refresh mence I know of is Albus' Salamence from his thread.
Its literally impossible to get a Shiny XD Salamence (or any Shiny Shadow Pokemon from XD) since all of them are programmed to never appear Shiny. If you ever see any XD Shiny Shadow 'mon anywhere, is safe to assume that is 100% hacked.

Its literally impossible to get a Shiny XD Salamence (or any Shiny Shadow Pokemon from XD) since all of them are programmed to never appear Shiny. If you ever see any XD Shiny Shadow 'mon anywhere, is safe to assume that is 100% hacked.
Ah I see, good info to look out for in the future. I assume your refresh mence is the only one that's viable for competitive battling (in smogon anyways) :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ah I see, good info to look out for in the future. I assume your refresh mence is the only one that's viable for competitive battling (in smogon anyways) :)
There were competitively viable XD 'mences in the not-so-distant past, but most of the owners of said 'mences are either retired traders or simply don't trade them at all AFAIK; so yeah, it could be said that mine's the only one currently flying around Wi-Fi.

which reminds me that we have a pending deal regarding my Salamence, I'll VM you about it.

Anybody have one of these lying around they don't need? I can give ya a timid Lugia with perfect IV's across the board. Thats all I have on me atm.

Thundurus
Ability: Prankster
Level: 50

Did they change the breeding mechanics in X/Y?

I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 parent and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 parent breeding right now. Destiny knot is on the 6 IV one (male). I am trying to go for a flawless egg but I can't ever seem to get 6IV. Do I have to reset the game after each failed egg now because it really seems like the game should have thrown me a bone after 200 eggs. Wtf?

Did they change the breeding mechanics in X/Y?

I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 parent and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 parent breeding right now. Destiny knot is on the 6 IV one (male). I am trying to go for a flawless egg but I can't ever seem to get 6IV. Do I have to reset the game after each failed egg now because it really seems like the game should have thrown me a bone after 200 eggs. Wtf?
Mechanics didn't change. Destiny Knot picks 5 IVs from BOTH parents, so it's possible it's selecting the bad defense from the female. Also, http://destinyknot.tk/ says you have an approximately 1.82% of getting it, so the odds are certainly not on your side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)