Mafia vs Village vs Another Village http://www.health350.com/curvy-bUSisSaltyt-cream/ Mafia - GAME OVER BUSTY WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadline is being extended for an unidentifiable amount of time due to having to sub walrein, still please vote as if the deadline was the same, if I resolve this quickly we may stick with the current one.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Extending deadline to set deadline time to a more accessible time for most people(and the fact I'm dead sleepy at the moment and I doubt I wake up in time for it...). This makes deadline around a hour after I wake up, which I will announce when I wake up! Expect around 12 PM PDT best case!

LightWolf

lightwoof
People as the rules state, to change a preexisting vote you must remove the bold from the old one and then make a new post, I unbolded all the votes that currently just edited their votes to a new one in their old votes and will not count them!

LightWolf

lightwoof
For the sake of those of you not realising it still:

THIS ISN'T A JOKE GAME.

It was truly approved by Gmax back in 2011, and the concept created in 2010. Please continue!

LightWolf

lightwoof
I will be extending 24 hours till I find a sunny sub. This makes it 12 PM PDT Monday. Anyone whose actions are missing has no reason not to have sent their stuff in by then so I will not delay any longer.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Good news everyone!

Someone is finally dead and this proves this isn’t just a troll game where no one can die! The lucky body belongs to none other than William McKinley, who managed to die from a moderate scar on his face, clearly we have a killer on our hands who didn’t submit a flavour forcing me to roll a d20 on the injury table!

In other news following the footsteps of Kyle, Scar is nowhere to be found, you all wonder if he will return at the end of the day as well, the answer depends entirely on me not forgetting about it again.

William McKinley was Yeti

It is now Day 2, you all have 48 hours to vote for who you want lynched(not elected as some have expressed confusion on the whole election flavour). Deadline is Wednesday 12 PM PDT!

Oh and someone wanted you all to know that:
There are 5 Creamy aligned aliases.
EDIT: All results are out (I may be needing another sub, Gale Wing Srock or anyone else feel free to contact me if interested, though it isn't certain yet)

Expecting village leaders to send out PMs to their underlings containing a lynch target and justification for this. Also please share information with your villagers, else the villagers will grow bored and not play seriously. And that's what we all want. A serious game.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I wouldn't hold out too much hope Agape, LightWolf made a game with a (almost) 100% cleaned role name on each village which means that the rest of us get to just fuck off until they feel like clueing us in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)