the entire waruda machine
a brief programming question:

Code:
"leechlife": {
num: 141,
accuracy: 100,
basePower: 20,
category: "Physical",
desc: "The user recovers 1/2 the HP lost by the target, rounded half up. If Big Root is held by the user, the HP recovered is 1.3x normal, rounded half down.",
shortDesc: "User recovers 50% of the damage dealt.",
id: "leechlife",
name: "Leech Life",
pp: 15,
priority: 0,
flags: {contact: 1, protect: 1, mirror: 1, heal: 1},
drain: [1, 2],
secondary: false,
target: "normal",
type: "Bug"
},
how do I make it so leech life heals 100% of damage dealt (instead of 50%)? the ways I tried either yielded errors or just made it stop healing altogether. :x
Change the drain flag from [1, 2] to [1, 1]. It's a ratio.

there's no comma because I'm actually editing the gen 1 code (so drain is the last attribute). should have mentioned that, sorry

Code:
megadrain: {
inherit: true,
drain: [1, 1]
},
this code is what got that error.

is anyone else having trouble connecting to Pokemon Showdown? All other websites load fine, but when i load PS it comes up with this:
Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 5.14.12 pm.png

I messaged my friends on Facebook and they said they were disconnected as well. Is Pokemon Showdown going under some major changes that required the server to be temporarily shut down? Or What?

If I want to get a list of all pokemon with just one type, but no dual types, how do I search for it? Like /ds normal type brings up all normal typed pokemon, but I only want the ones that are pure normal type.

Earlier today, I ran into a quite rude player who told me I shouldn't play anymore because of a few mispredictions in a battle. They were spectating the battle. I was wondering if there's any way to prevent bystanders from being able to post?

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Earlier today, I ran into a quite rude player who told me I shouldn't play anymore because of a few mispredictions in a battle. They were spectating the battle. I was wondering if there's any way to prevent bystanders from being able to post?
Turn modchat on. The command is /modchat + to allow only roomvoices to speak (don't worry, since you're the player, you can still chat).

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm currently playing ou suspect test on my iPhone. There is no chatbox and I want to find my scores/rank. Plz help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)