ORAS Battle Maison 200 Win Streak advice/strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after putting in an enormous amount of time trying to get a 200 win streak at the Battle Maison, I'm finally turning to a forum for help. I looked up a lot of pokemon and bred and trained them for winning. Instead of just giving 3 or 4 that might work (I'll take singles or doubles) I'll just list all of the Pokemon I raised for the Maison

Gardevoir (M) @ Gardevorite (doubles only)
Ability: Trace -> Pixilate
IVs: 31/?/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
~Psyshock
~Hyper Voice
~Thunderbolt
~Protect

Weavile (M) @ Focus Sash (doubles only)
Ability: Pressure
IVs ?/31/?/?/?/31
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
~Knock Off
~Brick Break
~Protect
~Ice Punch

Gastrodon (F) @ Assault Vest (Doubles, but may try with Singles
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 180 Hp, 92 Def, 220 SAtk, 12 SDef
Nature: Modest
~Scald
~Ice Beam
~Earth Power
~Sludge Bomb

Garchomp (M) @ Life Orb (Singles or Doubles)
Ability: Sand Veil
IVs: 31/31/31/?/31/31
~Outrage
~Iron Head/EQ
~Fire Fang
~Protect

Garchomps moves depends on whether he is used in Singles or Doubles, Current set is meant for Doubles.

Gengar @ Focus Sash (Singles or Doubles)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
~Shadow Ball
~Sludge Bomb
~Thunderbolt
~Protect/Destiny Bond

Scizor (M) @ Scizorite (Item depends on my current strategy)
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Hp, 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant
~Bullet Punch
~Bug Bite
~Brick Break
~Protect

Salamence (M) Salamenceite
Ability: Intimidate -> Aeirlate
~Return
~Hone Claws
~Dragon Claw
~EQ

Haxorus (M) Lum Berry or Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 108 HP, 252 Atk, 148 Spe
Nature: Adamant
~Outrage
~EQ
~Substitute
~Dragon Dance

I've also got a Dragonite I didn't list. EV spread for Haxorus is from an battle maison advice post and Gastrodon's EV Spread is from a doubles team that got the most wins with it on it's team. I don't have access to a Truant Durant or a Protean Greninja so those are out of the picture. I'm sure there is a singles or doubles team in here that can get me to 200 but I can't figure it out. Any strategy or advice would be greatly helpful. IF I put this in the wrong board please point me in the correct direction.

You used EV spreads from our Maison thread. Why didn't you just post there? That's where this post belongs.

Go out and catch a Bold Suicune with good IVs (which should be hard, between Synchronize and three guaranteed perfect IVs), and use Dragonite (or Haxorus) + Mega Scizor + Suicune. Give Scizor Swords Dance, Roost, and 244 HP/252 Atk/12 Spd. Then you have Jumpman's Suizorus team (or that team with Dragonite instead of Haxorus), which should get to 200 wins pretty comfortably as long as you know the opposing sets.

If you refuse to use anything besides what's here (which would be silly, because EV training is super easy this gen), I'm sure there's a workable Doubles team, but I'm not experienced enough at Doubles to say what it is. I do know that, if you're using Weavile, you ABSOLUTELY want to be using Fake Out. It's one of the main reasons to use Weavile in the first place.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Locked because of what VaporeonIce said... There already is an enormous Maison thread, I don't really know how you missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)