Pokémon Rumble World

False Swipe works too, but I haven't seen it yet (Only ~Rank 21, though). There are a few different smokes the bosses make, though, so you have to learn when the boss is in "miss" state (they generally bounce). If your attacks start missing and there was no accuracy hax or anything going on (does that even happen in this game?) then the opponent is about to do an attack that hits everything in a circle around it, so get away. Eventually you'll start getting a feel for it, so good luck!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i am so in love with this game i swear... i've played it for like 6 hours mostly straight today lol (its good for distracting me from the cold i have) compare that to shuffle which unless you were a millionare that isn't possible.

i loved gen 5 rumble but this is a million times better :) i have a level 900ish palkia (so good), 900ish thundurus and a 600ish entei. those are my ~exciting~ things :) double rainbows have ran away for now tho sadface

Does the mega stone shop contain the primal stones too? My strongest is still Groudon and I'm super hyped at the thought of it primal reverting. Definitely my best find yet, 1005 power with Precipice Blades and Rock Slide upon befriending.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I'm only at 750 or so max power for my pokemon and I have some pokemon with amazing stats etc, but some of the stupidest moves ever, with no way to change them. (See 800 power garchomp with dragon rage and hidden power grass.)

What are your guys' stupidest pokemon that you've gotten?
I also have obtained a simisage with acrobatics (wow that move sucks) and theft...with 650 power.
Legitimately had a Magikarp with only splash.

My strongest Pokémon is only in the 300s, but to be fair, I only play for a little bit each day. It is fun, but not enough for me to sit for hours and hours every day. Just something to keep me entertained if I have some extra free time and I don't feel like asking every person on the PSS for a battle.

Playing this a bit more, I do kind of wish there was a way to upgrade Toy Pokemon so that rare ones like the Legendaries don't become obsolete after you've had them a while. For example, maybe by paying P-Coins or releasing certain high power Pokemon, you could "upgrade" the Toy's power (maybe something like 10 P for 1 Power), or by using the key from a strong Pokemon of the same type (for example, using a 1000 Typhlosion's Key on a 500 Ho-Oh results in something like a 1000 Ho-Oh if you release the Typhlosion).

Going off on the above, I wish there was ways to get new Pokemon based off of the ones that you realize a la the first two. Like releasing 7 of one Pokemon gave you the next in line in Pokemon Rumble Blast (my personal favorite of the Rumbles). There are so many Pokemon that I'm missing the final version of (like Greninja, Eelectross, Klinklang, etc.) but have MANY of the middle stage.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How many Pokemon have you obtained? I currently have 311 so for a few days play that's an ok start I'd say.

Only 80 ... I don't know if I love the game or not ... Too much low capture rate of some pkmn.

I guess I love more Shuffle

I got about 360 now. I'm really waiting until I go to Target and get the special edition Nintendo e-shop cards that come with a few AR cards so I can get the last 1000 PokeDiamonds to get the max allowable purchased PokeDiamonds and then get all the stuff thanks to it.

I haven't spent any money on this game, and I've already caught 110 different Pokemon since release. Should give an idea of spending money vs not going off the other answers.

I have spent no money on the game, Rank 25 with 180 species so far. I might be persuaded to pay for the remaining Balloons, but not sure I'd shell out $25 (or whatever it comes to) for the mine.

Thinking about picking this game up. Pros/cons? I play Shuffle. Like it quite a lot, except it's basically p2w.

Does the mega stone shop contain the primal stones too? My strongest is still Groudon and I'm super hyped at the thought of it primal reverting. Definitely my best find yet, 1005 power with Precipice Blades and Rock Slide upon befriending.
Looks like no one answered you, so I will. The Red and Blue Orbs are available, and will auto-Primal whenever Kyogre/Groudon are sent out. This does not count against your Mega Evolution for the stage, and still produces the Mega-shockwave upon release. Which is awesome because getting a nice and 1455 Kyogre with Origin Pulse has been only too handy

Thinking about picking this game up. Pros/cons? I play Shuffle. Like it quite a lot, except it's basically p2w.
I've been having fun with it, haven't spent any money, but unlike Shuffle I would not be opposed to spending a bit for this.

Rumble World is better compared to Shuffle about making sure you're not lacking in play time. You can buy the Balloons faster, among other things, but I've gotten decent playtime out of the free Diamonds so far. Rumble World's monetization speeds up unlocking new content, but it's not money dependent just to play for extended periods like Shuffle is.

The Mine you can obtain once you buy 3000 diamonds (which totals ~$25 I believe) is another big difference. Shuffle's model means you could theoretically spend money indefinitely to play more (whether or not it gets you anywhere). Rumble World you can get all the content for free if you're willing to put in a LOT of time, or basically pay the price of a download title to get everything extremely quickly.

Looks like no one answered you, so I will. The Red and Blue Orbs are available, and will auto-Primal whenever Kyogre/Groudon are sent out. This does not count against your Mega Evolution for the stage, and still produces the Mega-shockwave upon release. Which is awesome because getting a nice and 1455 Kyogre with Origin Pulse has been only too handy
Thank you. I've been nuking everything tonight with my hardy primal groudon. So much fun. Not bought a megastone yet as my strongest other mon is 200 power behind but I'm excited.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Type boosts also reduce damage from a particular type. In every case I've encountered so far, the Pokémon either (1) learns a move of that type, (2) is weak to that type, or (3) has a Hidden Power of that type.

NEW Garchomp with awesome power......only knows tackle and I still don't have a half assed fire type to beat the challenge level that will allow me to get the move tutor. T_T

Finally got the Move Tutor, so those Pursuit only Sceptiles are finally of some use to me.

Has anyone pinned down the power difference between Normal and Hard Mode? Those extra diamonds are the last bit I need to buy another Balloon.

Finally got the Move Tutor, so those Pursuit only Sceptiles are finally of some use to me.

Has anyone pinned down the power difference between Normal and Hard Mode? Those extra diamonds are the last bit I need to buy another Balloon.
I don't have the exact numbers etc but I can say from experience that the power for them felt like the recommended power for the challenge 1.5 challenge levels from the one that you are trying to get the hard difficulty on.

At the same time, you do NOT get more diamonds if you repeat the other tasks. You can only get Diamonds for the ones you miss. So, you can forgo having to use a particular element for just using your strongest Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)