Resource ya heard xtra got hella hos? FREE SAMPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
some cool builds xtra. nice work!

final gambit victini makes for some interesting scenarios. lead the match by taking the score to 5-5 immediately. this helps with stall/bulky teams with solid defensive cores as it allows your sweepers/lures/mix attackers to gape holes in more effectively. a very underrated strategy if you are running hyper offense.

i like tweaking and juggling between breloom/scizor/landorus/keldeo/talonflame/megacham/thundurus/latios.

some cool builds xtra. nice work!

final gambit victini makes for some interesting scenarios. lead the match by taking the score to 5-5 immediately. this helps with stall/bulky teams with solid defensive cores as it allows your sweepers/lures/mix attackers to gape holes in more effectively. a very underrated strategy if you are running hyper offense.

i like tweaking and juggling between breloom/scizor/landorus/keldeo/talonflame/megacham/thundurus/latios.
i dunno if you my long lost brother, but i already had 2 of these scarf final gambit tini teams ready to put next week on the thread, HAVE YOU BEEN IN MY TEAMBUILDER? haha jus kiddin' gr8 minds think alike ha?

Your Serp has Overgrow instead of Contrary on the Barnacle Boy team.
thats how you know barnacle boy mopped da floor against my opponents before i could get serp in
Most of your teams get wrecked by Mega Manetric though :/
thats why alotta my teams gotta run either kyurem or scarf exca , theres beauty in the struggle building perfect HOs
Loving these teams xtra, can we get BW and/or DPP HO squads as well?
dunno if im allowed 2 post other gen teams in this thread
The screen ho with sd gatr and scarf exca is sweet got anymore like that? Also do you have any gallade squads?
gallade is hot under screens but hard to build with, rather than the megas that could be useful against things that threaten HO: example diancie is gr8 because it checks pinsir and bisharp (with protect) talonflame, sableye, and can switch on dragons so it has great utility with HO. gallade does nothing helpful for the team and would just make the team weaker to the above threats. HOWEVER i did make gallade work a couple times so ill post em later dis weeK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)