Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get my name changed to -CELTiiC-? I would very much appreciate it. Also could I get my birth year changed from 1993 to 1995. I'd appreciate this very much.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Is it possible if I can change my name to KogaEliteFour? If that is not possible, can I change it to KogaElite_4, or KogaElite_Four, and if that doesn't work, then KogaKantoGym?

Thank you!

k - oglemi

hello, i would very much like to have my name, -Leon-, back. If it is somehow take (it shouldn't be), I would like Birdman (or -Birdman- if it's taken).

k - oglemi

can i get my date of birth changed to July 12th, 2000? IDK why i made it 1987 but thanks!

Edit: can i also lop off 4 t's from my name so i can be kiten?

k and no - oglemi

Year of birth needs to be changed to 1998, I didn't click the right year when I was making my profile. Thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
can i get my bday changed to july 16 1996? i prob used my current one to bypass coppa back in the day

k - oglemi

imo change nick to Singlex, just because it's the one I currently use on PS. for simplicity purposes

k - oglemi

Mind changing my name to Ariana Granbull its my PS name and would be a lot better when voting and posting on threads etc for clarification and less problems. :]

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to switch my Smogon Forum Name from to Euphonos because I normally use this name in IRC.

(aesthetics-wise, a choral piece inspired me to use this alt)

k - oglemi

I would like to have my name changed to imagi because that's what I have been going by since July 2014 on PS!.

k - oglemi

Requesting a namechange to yippeee. (w/o the period) reason being, my current name is my irl name and i don't like that. also, ps shows my name as saman fsr. i made an alt as yippeeee on ps and it is not taken. so, i want that thanks.
PS : its also easier to tag me this way :)

k - oglemi

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Hey, could I get my Birthday/Birthdate changed? Since it says I'm 17, when I was born in 2001 ;n; p+ty (12/01/01 is my dob)

k - oglemi

could i get my name changed to starsweater?

i recently decided to get active on smogon and i only made this alt for fun, and i'd like to have it relate to my ps name.

also, it's named after a really comfy sweater, so that should be reason enough.

thanks

k - oglemi

Can you change my name to NightArch?
It is my PS name and I don't like this name anymore lol.
Thank you.

k - oglemi

Hello, I'd like my name to be JayDubb, with two b's, rather than JayDub. Thanks!

k - oglemi

SamuelTheBest

Banned deucer.
I want to change my Name into SamuelBest,Like my PS main alt.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)