BW Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

Croven and I agreed to play during the evening in the weekend (Croven specified 4 PM when i asked for a specific time. This conversation was on PS so if you have any doubt about it, feel free to search for logs or something that are probably saved). On Saturday, I had a conflict and asked to play around 5/5:30 since we agreed on to play on the evening close to 4. However, Croven was not active or available at 4 or 5/5:30, and messaged me at 8 when I wasn't at home, so basically missed the scheduled time. We agreed to play at 5 on Sunday then, but my internet screwed up but i tried to get back to him and messaged him at 6. I don't think he was active or available at 5 however, since there is not message to indicate he was waiting for me. He then messaged me at 6:30, although i would not have been able to play regardless thanks to my wifi issues. Basically, we both screwed up on Sunday, although my screw-up was out of my control. I then offered to play at my school during my only break or take some time I generally use to attend clubs to play, but Croven never even responded. I was waiting all of monday, but he never tried to get our match done after we couldn't play in the weekend, while i was offering to sacrifice some time when i normally wouldn't play so we could get our match done. I even have a screenshot that proves he was online on smogon around the time I asked to play, which I will attach. Overall, he missed times he agreed to play on during the weekend, and then made no effort to communicate and get our match done after the weekend, while I did my best to get our match done.
Screen shot 2015-04-13 at 11.49.08 AM.png

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
so ''activity'' post, I had a bye at the start of the round so I stopped paying attention to this, but later got an opponent but I didn't notice since I wasn't around on the forums

so i'll try to look for my opponent today and if I can't find him on then its w/e

Gave a place (ie direct link to PS server im often on) and timerange to ranger helmut so he can find me to get our battles done. He was supposed to show up shortly after i vm'ed him on sunday but did not, so activity post.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
My opponent took a week to respond from initial contact, didn't respond to my suggestions for times, and hasn't logged on since Friday.

Activity post, Brazilian Army and I agreed to play 19:00 GMT-3 today, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to have managed to make it.

Activity post. Initially I had a bye but later I got an opponent but I didn't receive any kind of notification and my opponent made zero effort to try to contact me except with a "you there?". On thursday I receive a notification from Bloo about the battle and then I contacted my opponent the same day asking him when we can battle and gave him my available times for weekend. He didn't answer me until Saturday so I give him my times again but I didn't receive an answer of whether he was available or not nor I saw him on weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)