The return of the KING Tournament - Round 1 (READ THE RULES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pairing:
96. Derps United vs 79. Navy

I grant Derps United an extension until Tuesday 10pm gmt+2 to pick out his king. I'd like that the two remainings subs Cronenberg and - lord already have their king in mind in case they'd be subbed in, to avoid any further delay (It's highly unlikely you won't be subbed in anyway).

Also to everyone, remember that you have to send your king to Oglemi before the deadline stated in the first post.

Try to divide 130 by 2 then 65 by 2. Unless I'm pretty bad at math, which is possible but wouldn't be convenient with my studies, you may encounter a problem.
As I said, don't worry, you will play. I'll start to sub you in tomorrow over inactives peoples.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hello i am present and i haven't sent in my king to oglemi yet only because i just now noticed the thread (fsr the tag didn't work or i must have skipped over it). will send ASAP, probably tomorrow, but pls don't sub me out! x_x

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The following are people who have sent me their king but are waiting on their opponent to do the same:

Get Backer
-Clone-
vakatalesau
Mael
davidTheMaster
H-C
Merritt
Level 56
SnowCristal!
Vinc2612
Teitowolf
GrimoireGod
Edwardo M
FLCL
WhiteQueen
Erza98
Metaphysical
Cnorth26
Stockings
Aurious
Jaiho

New pairings:
58. davidTheMaster vs 106. Cronenberg
131. - lord vs 12. Jaiho

I've sent a pm to those who haven't send their king to Oglemi yet.
Also, I've seen that some of you played before sending their king. There are established rules in the first post in case you missed them. I would like that in the future you follow them.

Last edited:

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
dropping out of tour sorry :(
various irl issues and stuff to write up means i dont have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)