Bleach Discussion Thread

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well umm this last chapter just kinda made the entire first part of the series completely and utterly pointless.

If Aizen could just open up a path to the Soul King's palace with just his Kido and stuff, why did he ever bother with the Arrancar and creating an Oken and all that? Can we just get this shit going already >.>

EDIT: Also, what the hell is Mugen? Wiki says its a fighting game, and I'm not entirely sure you can make a chair out of that. Could just be a mistranslation, but is it supposed to have something with Mugetsu? Hella confused.
don't forget that aizen's reiatsu levels were lower in previous arcs than they were now because he didn't fuse himself with the hōgyoku. his smaller reiatsu levels might have necessitated the creation of the ōken if aizen wanted to access the soul king's palace. the arrancar army was a ruse to distract the gotei 13 while he completed his goal of creating an ōken for himself. regarding how the gotei 13 is going to get to the soul king's palace with aizen gathering reiatsu, the mangastream translation has aizen claim that he will shoot the soul king's palace down to the seireitei.

mugen is muken, the lowest level of the prison in soul society. aizen was imprisoned there for 20,000 years and muken served as the location where yachiru unohana and kenpachi zaraki fought. mangapanda's translator is not that great.

some disorganized thoughts: i'm guessing that aizen upped his strength during the timeskip by figuring out what went wrong with the hōgyoku during his time in muken and resolving those issues. he also has a badass chair now. on a non-aizen related note, i like how kyōraku was able to call out every single shinigami who railed against aizen on trying to hold their pride intact, an attitude that has cost soul society quite a bit during the wandenreich invasion.

Eh, unlike Ichigo, to me Aizen didn't undergo some massive power loss when the Hogukyo abandoned him, he was and still is extraordinarily powerful, so just meditating down there it's not as if he's losing power.

Also agreeing that is one badass chair.

So Squad Zero died so that Giselle can zombify them and control them? Honestly I can deal with that more than I thought I would.

I think we might be done with all the bs fluff chapters and shit is gonna actually start happening :D

Kubo's screwed up way too many times for me to believe that they can remotely redeem for all the bs that ruined any sort of sense in this series. I'm not expecting anything. He just killed off most of the characters that we've been hyped since the very beginning and nothing can really fix that.

im ok.png

edit: then again, this begs the question of how the hell are they still alive AND with their powers? uryuu was supposed to be the only one to have ever survived bach's Auswählen. is it because they are true quincy?

at any rate, there's nothing that suggests that bach can't simply Auswählen then into oblivion again.

Last edited:
View attachment 40041

edit: then again, this begs the question of how the hell are they still alive AND with their powers? uryuu was supposed to be the only one to have ever survived bach's Auswählen. is it because they are true quincy?

at any rate, there's nothing that suggests that bach can't simply Auswählen then into oblivion again.
More than likely my guess is that Bach opted not to claim them for now. After all, if he basically has some form of omniscience, he's likely foresaw this betrayal and wants them to help the shinigami go up for whatever reason, maybe so he can kill them all at once in one convenient location or some crap. /shrug

Besides Uryuu by that definition should not have survived the auswahlen as he isn't pure Quincy. Bach's auswahlen is probably selective and he can target whoever he wants to claim back since has-whatever is still kicking and he empowered his elite 4 even more after all.

according to the bleach wiki, uryuu is the only impure quincy to survive Auswählen. it only makes sense that the other sternritter are pure quincy and survived either by chance or by bach's design.

it is possible bach foresaw this and either wants the survivors to help the shinigami or just doesn't give a shit. then again, at least one thing escaped bach's all-seeing eye, others may follow.

plot points in need of closure: yachiru's disappearance, ukitake's health, condition on the rest of the zero division.

But the problem is that contradicts Uryuu's father in that he and his ancestors (along with Masaki's) were the last of the pure Quincys. Now granted it's a big world and there aren't exactly Quincy survivor conferences, so he could be unknowing of any other surviving ones, especially if they were mostly lying low with Bach. But most of the Sternritter don't even strike me as Quincy over just being random people Bach gave his power to (see creepy Quincy guy).

Also, where's Bleach this week? Let me guess, another holiday?

I've watched a lot of anime, and also a lot of shonens. I haven't watched Bleach (yet), though. I did like Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Fullmetal, fate, Toriko. Based on this, would you recommend Bleach?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol kubo takes probably a fourth of oda's sick days we've been waiting on a op chapter for what feels like 6 years

I wouldn't bother watching Bleach besides maybe for good fight scenes, reading is more fun. That and the anime ended after the one lame arc after Aizen but before Quincy invasion. Which is funny as Naruto is still coming up with filler to delay the end fights.

Grimmjow and the others be like:

Also Yoruichi fanservice always appreciated ;)

ALSO

I ship it.

TL;DR I DUNNO MAN I'M REALLY FEELING IT

I swear if Nel jumps out of there I really hope I'm not reading in class because I will just jump out of my chair with hype

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)