Not open for further replies.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
didnt know badges = skill.

also EFF ANTTYA LGI LUKES

Last edited:

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
we are so lewd yall dont know. As we know these bans have been implemented for MPL i think itll be interesting to discuss how it may affect some of the top players

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
we are so lewd yall dont know. As we know these bans have been implemented for MPL i think itll be interesting to discuss how it may affect some of the top players
Tbh, I'm not sure it will affect them that much. Most of the top players worth their salt will have multiple good teams, so while their main team may have been nerfed, they will likely still be able to play at a high level of competitiveness.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
are you kidding? arifeen isn't going to be nearly as good without zapdos. same with people like ant, barida, arvada.

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Sure having Zapdos on your team makes it extremely powerful, but the team isn't everything. Ant, Arifeen, Barida etc. are good monotype players - if you gave them a generic ground team or w/e they'd still win 9/10 games with it, even if they've never used it before. It'll stop them from curbstomping, but a good player is a good player regardless of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)