League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

I recently read the New Ultra Rapid Fire description.

Please, somebody say it's a joke. Please say they're not seriously slowing things down that much.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know, isn't it absurd?! Now that the dinosaur resistance is removed, Dino Gnar's gonna be 100% pick/ban every game. Shame on you, Rito. And just when I thought you were starting to get good at game balance...

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Currently spamming DRAGON SMITE in solo q. It's fun as fuck. Winning lane? Crush the enemy. Losing Lane? Counterjungle and farm up and Crush the Enemy.

Win/Win.

Has anyone here ever sold their league account? I haven't played the game in months and I'm interested in selling it but idk where or what for. I have almost every champ, a bunch of IP runes and skins, and victorious elise and victorious morgana

I have no use for it anymore so even if I can't get much I wanna get rid of it

Has anyone here ever sold their league account? I haven't played the game in months and I'm interested in selling it but idk where or what for. I have almost every champ, a bunch of IP runes and skins, and victorious elise and victorious morgana

I have no use for it anymore so even if I can't get much I wanna get rid of it
It's hard. But there are people out there that are willing to pay a lot for a little. You just have to search.

So Ive been hearing lots of roa hate in this thread. It's really efficient and gives u lots of numbers, which is key to winning in league of legends. It's the only reason why people take towers, dragons and baron (BIG NUMBERS). Even in the worst case scenario, its still a really powerful item as i will demonstrate below

RoA seems like way too risky of an option on vlad since you need to rush it to properly hit your power spike, but rushing catalyst seems suicidal given how piss-weak vlad's early game is and how reliant he is on using revolver to more or less sustain cheese his way out of levels 5-9

vlad's build also isn't that accommodating - CDR boots are core, WotA is core, hourglass is core - and as for the last 3 item slots, i'd much rather have some combo of spirit visage / abyssal / rylai's / luden's / deathcap

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
paging all league of legends asshats

one az and I are recrewting for friends to feed games with please save us fom these moronic nomal queue mouthbreathing neckbearded fuckos.

ty, much love -valk

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been contemplating getting back into league. It would really depend on the time we play though. I'll be on irc later today.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I haven't played in months, but summoner name is AKFG. I'll gladly feed with you because I can't do much else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)