ORAS LC Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
won, ggs

Edit: the team matchups were ridiculously difficult for you, sorry

Edit2: btw misclick didn't matter, scarf mag out speeds after salac.
100% based set tho

Edit3: honestly g2 mu was so awful that even w/o hax I don't think you could have won, especially with LO over sash. Sprout only gets 16 Spe under webs

Last edited:

kloshitt

Banned deucer.
haxed my opp g1 which was game changing won g2 maybe cause of 30% poison idk ggs sorry for haxing g1 would have come down to g3 then

id prefer a name change to: kloshitt haxes through the lc tour

but eh thats pokemon

won, ggs

Edit: the team matchups were ridiculously difficult for you, sorry

Edit2: btw misclick didn't matter, scarf mag out speeds after salac.
100% based set tho

Edit3: honestly g2 mu was so awful that even w/o hax I don't think you could have won, especially with LO over sash. Sprout only gets 16 Spe under webs
-> Magnemite scarf speed reached 21, my fletch with Salac: 23

+2 196+ Atk Fletchling Flail (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magnemite: 18-21 (94.7 - 110.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO.

But it's my fault, not yours. :)

-> 13*0.67*2 = 17.42

this is the game I rage against myself. But do not say I could not win. :)

tazz is truly lucking his way through this tournament ain't he.
Not really lol, I run 15 speed mag which would have tied at worst, and he would have had to play like a lord to beat the matchup. Vs Rowan was p much hax free, I was actually haxed worse than disenchanted was during his matches, and vs you the hax wasn't even that bad lol.

If anything I'm CTing my way through

Not really lol, I run 15 speed mag which would have tied at worst, and he would have had to play like a lord to beat the matchup. Vs Rowan was p much hax free, I was actually haxed worse than disenchanted was during his matches, and vs you the hax wasn't even that bad lol.

If anything I'm CTing my way through
Of course 15 speed mag....lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)