Resource ya heard xtra got hella hos? FREE SAMPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

-gizmo-

Smogon's Kingpin
You took the time to make an archive...what
You can't even take a second to capitalize letters..
Not a single garbodor on any of these squads.. get your ho game up

No, everyone plays to win. Only real men takes challenges.
As if being a top player in regular OU wasn't enough of a challenge already, no matter how shitty the meta is.

EDIT: To avoid being completely off-topic, I've seen this topic a few days ago but never bothered to comment. Anyway, I really like the way you use Mega Diancie in some of your teams, as well as the underrated monster that's Crawdaunt. As a player who slaps Landorus-T in every single damn team, it's nice to see Garchomp laying rocks in a lot of your teams as well. Keep up with the team building, I'm sure this thread provides great inspiration to a lot of players. Myself included!

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
this nigga xtra mastered the art of moving lordsquads™ wurk from my forum archive and replacing a mon w garbage ie. togekiss heracross salamence etc
on the real doe a yung nigga still pack the best hos but i can respect a fellow playas pimp game yfeel?
talkin bout M's my g

love the teams man, really enjoy the pidgeot/acro tflame one, i think ill have a showdown sess on my channel using it (credit will be given :) )

So YOUR the reason garchomps usage is so high! Anyways these are some fantastic teams. If I'm right you were accepting ideas so how bout some garchomp zard X hos. Again bad ass teams

Hey this is just a minor nitpick on one team, on the fire squad with entei and serperior etc. I switched hp fire on serp to hp ground to hit heatrans after they switch in on a leaf storm, scizor and ferrothorn aren't really threats with entei around, and charizard.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yay, new teams!! That TR team is godly, the team with a couple of leftovers is pretty good, with a yanmega!! Thank you so much for this.

To be fair, mega altaria is some gay stuff but this isnt the topic for that!

so...why does the birdspam team have literally nothing for mega altaria, and why does it lose to it 94% of the time?
shit ur right, i must abort it from my thread.. cant let the youth use shit teams (i myself never used that team)

or sd fast LO scizor > bisharp since it lures rotom which can let the birds spread their wings

That Whimsicott team is actually pretty solid. I lost twice but one time was because of a freaking bulky Talonflame that burned Garchomp and the second time was because Hydro Pump missed. Other than that it's actually a really solid team! Too bad there's no way to increase the amount of Tailwind turns :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)