ORAS LC Tournament - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
queenlucy vs SoulDragonite
kloshitt vs (ggggd vs Asterya)
Corporal Levi vs Quaggster
tazz vs (fatty vs Bouffalant)

Good luck guys, GO LUCY

Queenlucy vs souldragonite
Kloshitt vs (ggggd vs asterya)
Corporal Levi vs quaggster

predicting ggggd to win it all

Last edited:
queenlucy vs SoulDragonite
kloshitt vs (ggggd vs Asterya)
Corporal Levi vs Quaggster
tazz vs (fatty vs Bouffalant)

These matches are gonna be good. Get hyped.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
queenlucy vs SoulDragonite - LUUUUUCY
kloshitt vs (ggggd vs Asterya) - "gg" "gg" d, 2 quick 2-0s
Corporal Levi vs Quaggster - If Levi can scare kids away from his BBall net he can do anything
tazz vs (fatty vs Bouffalant) - Bouffalant is going to somehow beat fatty via hax or something, and I have confidence in tazz

:]

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
after seeing madoka dismantle souldragonite i am ashamed to have lost, well played lucy usa eaaaaaaaast

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
SoulDragonite said:
lost in Game 1 because the goao is useless and only gives me bad team and lost the game 2 because my opp robbed me :]

LC the worst metagame of all
you lost in g1 because you played badly and lost g2 because even hax couldnt save you vs a bad matchup with webs, like you did more to her than she did you you in terms of haxing. I was unaware i could call any meta i didnt know how to play "the worst"

And goao sucks
impossible to dispute

oh, we have an advocate here :]

and goao, shut up lol
cool you be the 4th best barilian player of LC from the 4 playing, we re doing well right oo

but w/e gl in the next rounds queenlucy n_n

GOAO

Banned deucer.
oh, we have an advocate here :]

and goao, shut up lol
cool you be the 4th best barilian player of LC from the 4 playing, we re doing well right oo

but w/e gl in the next rounds queenlucy n_n
even a monkey play better than u, shut up, dude
goao > shoot tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)