Tournament NU3PL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
Last edited:
Well me and shuckle scheduled for 5pm, it's been 25 minutes and something's come up that means i have to be out at 6. if he doesn't turn up despite several vm's and me asking wobb's to contact him, then i have to go
activity

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Well me and shuckle scheduled for 5pm, it's been 25 minutes and something's come up that means i have to be out at 6. if he doesn't turn up despite several vm's and me asking wobb's to contact him, then i have to go
activity
So...apparently you told ShuckleKing it's a 4 hour difference, and it's not. 5pm your time is actually 12 pm EST. So. It's not 1PM here yet (it will be in 18 minutes). Which is when ya'll said to meet up. zz

Well apparently i didn't even realise we moved to gmt +1 since i literally just came back from italy >.> smh
i've delayed my plans another half an hour from now, so i wanna get this done asap

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Just going to note this in advance to avoid any drama or issues come last minute: Marilli and I may have a slight problem getting the game done before the deadline, but we will likely be able to get it done during our night time on Sunday and we would appreciate a minimal extension in case this happens.

We have both been active on forums and making noteworthy attempts to schedule and get the match done. When the round was posted, we scheduled for Wednesday, but I had a 2 hour meeting that evening and something came up for him which prevented him from playing Wednesday, so I didn't see him on (he did warn me in advance that he couldn't make it, so nobody at fault here). On Tuesday, I only saw him on IRC briefly and it was right before he had to go, so nothing either of us could do again. Monday night I was busy for the most part whole Thursday night he was busy. This weekend I have my sister's bat mitzvah, preventing me from battling for most of this evening and all of tomorrow afternoon while he can only play before the evening tomorrow. On Sunday, I'll still have family over, but they should leave by late afternoon, leaving me a window late Sunday where I think he will be on at some point, but we may see each other after the European deadline, which is why I would like a small extension if need be.

TL;DR: We are both active and trying to get it done, but our activities clash, especially this weekend, and he had a busy Monday-Friday, so a couple hour extension would be appreciated (just keep the round 1 thread unlocked until you wake up Monday or something)

Regardless of this, let's go Articunos :) Gl to the Wobbuffett's in the remaining matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)