looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chester, I'm interested on your dream ball mareep spitback, I'll edit this post when I have deposited something on the GTS :)

Prom giveaway

Male
Adamant
OT: hatched on reddit from Flappypaper I provided the original parent
ability: inner focus
moves: leaf blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance
has hidden power ice
31/31/31/x/31/0 (trick room lol)

(3 copies in stock)

male
adamant
OT: JCarreu on reddit hatched it
ability: battle armor
egg moves: iron defense, rapid spin, knock off, aqua jet
31.31.31.31.31.6 Hidden Power Ice

(3 copies in stock)

male
Naive
OT: Me hatched by masuda method on my 10th egg pretty cool (can be nicknamed as well)
Ability: Cloud nine (hidden ability)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: roost, dragon rush, hyper voice, pursuit

(3 copies in stock)

The story if you actually want to read it which you don't have to...

This week probably has to be one of the worst I have had. So lets start this story a couple weeks ago. One of my really close friends asked me to prom. I said yes because she was a really close friend so I paid for her tickets.

Prom was on a saturday and I was doing community service from 7:30 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon. I called her twice that same day as well and apparently the second time I called her I sounded a little rude. I was not trying to sound rude but maybe I sounded a little tired.

We went to prom and we were eating dinner and I explained to her how I had a headache from working all day. She then gave me a flower and eventually I put the flower on. I made the mistake of not putting the flower on right away so because I did not put the flower on right away that sent her over the edge. So there was a gap during our dinner where she left and had an emotional break down which I did not know about till monday.

Either ways after the dinner there was a dance and she did not dance with me once. She also left prom without even saying bye to me once.

So I was upset because I got treated like trash and then I went back to school on Monday. Monday was already bad because I did not do well on two tests. She then texted me saying,"I'm sorry that I don't like you the same way that you like me but, the way I was treated this weekend is no way any woman should be treated. Men shouldn't make girls cry so I guess your a boy. I have nothing to say to you after the way that you have treated me this last weekend." So apparently before all of this happened I tried asking her on a real date and she said no because I was to much of a close friend and she did not want to loose me. Thus she was upset by that as well then she sent me that text which completely wrecked me.

Lets just I tried to call and I apologized and she's still mad at me overall and says I am awful with woman.

My week since then has plummeted yesterday for no reason I had an emotional break down during my private lessons because I was so frustrated with myself and because I had lost all my patience. I am also pretty sick now so that really did not help. And I also lost and election to become president for SGA (student government). So yeah this week has not gone well which is why I did not want to trade with anyone

You did not have to read that at all. Either ways let's move onto the giveaway. So this week is prom week for some schools and it seems fitting to have a very pink giveaway. The rules to enter are simple. Just answer the 1 of the 2 following questions.

1) Did you go to prom? If so what happened and did you have fun? If you did not go what did you do during prom week?

2) What do you like about the smogon community?

The rules to receive your pokemon:

You may choose what pokemon you would like if you successfully answered the questions above.

I have three of each pokemon above so it is first come first serve. Also we will be doing trades on GTS.

Please also be very patient with me.

A burning giveaway

Adamant
OT: me I soft reset it myself
drought
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 12 - 15
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

(3 in stock)

Timid
OT: Me I soft reset it myself.
Flash fire
female
Moves: metal sound, crunch, scary face, lava plume
HP: 31
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 24
SpA: 31
SpD: 31

(3 in stock)

Quiet
OT: Me I soft reset this. I obtained this from the team magma grunt on battle resort. I plan on adding ribbons just for the heck of it.
Magma armor
Moves: curse, take down, rock slide, yawn
HP: 25 - 27
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 23 - 24
SpA: 25 - 27
SpD: 25 - 27
Speed: 25 - 27

(3 in stock)

Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary of being a member of smogon. I have 2000 plus posts. I have joined smogon for my love of pokemon I guess you can say. I am always willing to help out as well. Some of you also probably know that recently I have been promoted to becoming a moderator on reddit. I have become a fire leader because of the skills I have acquired from battling. I plan on going back to pokemon showdown in hopes that I can become a mentor so I can do more for the community. I also plan on making my very own art thread and I now help out in the rate my teams section. The pokemon above are all fire type pokemon and I have worked very hard to soft reset these pokemon and now I want to share them with everyone. The rules to enter are fairly simple. Just answer both of the questions below.

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they?

2) Why do you do competitive battling? If you don't do competitive battling why don't you?

Rules on how to obtain your pokemon.

1) I have three of each pokemon in stock it is a first come first serve. Please request the pokemon you want when you have submitted your answers for the two pokemon you want.

2) We will be doing our trades over gts

3) please read the rules for both all the giveaways that are going on now.

NEW GIVEAWAYS

Pokemon Requested: Anorith
Pokemon Deposited: Sawk, Male, LvL 1
IGN: Isidore

1. Never went to prom, being Anti-Social is easier. Prom is this week for me XD. So i will be playing pokemon instead, working on some pokes for a potential giveaway.
2. Best think about Smogon is the willingness of people to help others.

Thanks!

Pokemon Requested: Anorith
Pokemon Deposited: Sawk, Male, LvL 1
IGN: Isidore

1. Never went to prom, being Anti-Social is easier. Prom is this week for me XD. So i will be playing pokemon instead, working on some pokes for a potential giveaway.
2. Best think about Smogon is the willingness of people to help others.

Thanks!
Good answer you only had to answer one question thoughXD I will check for your sawk:)
Sorry about the first part of your question as well:/
edit: sent and thanks for the sawk helps with my pokedex data:)

Could I get one of the Anorith? :)
I deposited a Lv. 1 Male Bagon, IGN is Aliza.

Did you go to prom? If so what happened and did you have fun? If you did not go what did you do during prom week?
Well, admittedly, our prom kinda had mandatory attendance, so of course I went. ^^;
For the most part, it was just a formal event. The actual "dance and have fun with friends" party had taken place earlier that week, and sadly, that one I didn't attend, mostly because I'm not really a big party person. ^^;

Still, got to spend some good time talking with my high-school friends and all, so it wasn't a total loss. :)

Could I get one of the Anorith? :)
I deposited a Lv. 1 Male Bagon, IGN is Aliza.

Did you go to prom? If so what happened and did you have fun? If you did not go what did you do during prom week?
Well, admittedly, our prom kinda had mandatory attendance, so of course I went. ^^;
For the most part, it was just a formal event. The actual "dance and have fun with friends" party had taken place earlier that week, and sadly, that one I didn't attend, mostly because I'm not really a big party person. ^^;

Still, got to spend some good time talking with my high-school friends and all, so it wasn't a total loss. :)
dang that doesn't sound to bad:) Wish my prom went that wellXD Either ways the anorith was sent enjoy.

Hey man, good evening.

Could I have a female Feebas?
I've just deposited a Shroomish, female, Lv. 1 with the message #chester

urgh hhahahaha. I deposited something ppl dont want now.

Deposited: Wurmple, Lvl. 2, #chester
That took to long. Either ways sent.

Update new giveaway:

Today marks my one year anniversary of being a member of smogon. After this post I should have 2039 posts. In one year that is impressive and most of these posts I used to help out other people which I am grateful for. I have learned so much from my one year and I hope I was able to give enough during the one year that I was here. Hopefully I will continue to be a member of smogon in a positive fun way.

Adamant
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, luster purge, pyscho shift
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 20 - 23
SpD: 27 - 29
(3 copies)

First pokemon that was a good soft reset in my opinion

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
(3 copies)

First pokemon that I TSV hatched

Female
Adamant
OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method
Ability: Unburden
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard
(3 copies)

First pokemon I masuda method

OT: Me
Male
Level 27
Nature: Jolly
Ability: steadfast
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 31
Def: 23 - 26
SpA: 23 - 29
SpD: 31
Moves: feint, helping hand, fake out, foresight
(3 copies)

First pokemon I got that had good IV's from dexnav chaining

In order to enter this giveaway it is very simple. Answer the questions I will post below. I have three copies of each pokemon. Also to make thing a little more interesting you can participate in this giveaway and one of the other giveaways I am hosting which means you can participate in 2 of the big giveaways that I am hosting.

The questions:

1) What happened during the first time you encountered a shiny? Did you catch it? Or did you kill it? My story: The first shiny I technically saw was in pokemon emerald in the battle Pyramid and I could not catch it because it was the battle pyramid and it was also a gengar. That gengar actually broke my battle pyramid streak:/

2) Who was the first person you met on smogon?

The rules:

When you have answered the questions successfully tell me what pokemon you would like and deposit something on gts.

You have to answer the question.

Can I have one of the Hawlucha? :3
I deposited a Lv. 1 Male Bagon,
IGN is Aliza.

1) What happened during the first time you encountered a shiny? Did you catch it? Or did you kill it?
My first shiny was a Hariyama back when I played Sapphire. Found it while passing through Victory Road. At the time, I wasn't really aware of the concept of shininess, but I wanted a Hariyama at the time because it was high level, and I hadn't caught a Makuhita before. Only later did I realize it was Shiny, once a friend of mine pointed it out to me. XD

Can I have one of the Hawlucha? :3
I deposited a Lv. 1 Male Bagon,
IGN is Aliza.

1) What happened during the first time you encountered a shiny? Did you catch it? Or did you kill it?
My first shiny was a Hariyama back when I played Sapphire. Found it while passing through Victory Road. At the time, I wasn't really aware of the concept of shininess, but I wanted a Hariyama at the time because it was high level, and I hadn't caught a Makuhita before. Only later did I realize it was Shiny, once a friend of mine pointed it out to me. XD
I'm going to eat dinner:) However yeah you can have a hawlucha.

Congrats on your milestone events. If I could I would like to answer your question about the first shiny I encountered. It was in emerald, came across a shiny hyrama(the big samurai guy). It was AMAZING! Caught it and was shocked it was ADAMANT! Not very good stats but still so cool! And of course I cloned the hell out of that thing with the battle tower glitch, probably have a few left in various games
Sorry to ramble on, I am hoping to get a hawlucha if possible.
IGN:lethal6
Will put up lv1female man tyke

Thanks. :)
I hope the Bagon doesn't get sniped. ^^;
I should probably take it out until you come back.
deposit the bagon now I guess if you took it down.
Congrats on your milestone events. If I could I would like to answer your question about the first shiny I encountered. It was in emerald, came across a shiny hyrama(the big samurai guy). It was AMAZING! Caught it and was shocked it was ADAMANT! Not very good stats but still so cool! And of course I cloned the hell out of that thing with the battle tower glitch, probably have a few left in various games
Sorry to ramble on, I am hoping to get a hawlucha if possible.
IGN:lethal6
Will put up lv1female man tyke
don't see it redeposit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)