All Gens RoA Olympics: DPP OU [G: M Dragon | S: badabing | B: H-C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
there should be a rule that if you have a life, if you have obligations, if youve ever set foot outside of your house in the last year, you are automatically denied a spot in the tournament to weed out this problem.
Hey man, I'm all about prioritizing real life stuff over pokemon; sure, that's the best thing to do. But when it comes to a team tour and you can't get your game done, it's common sense to not just forfeit the match, but let your team substitute someone so they still have a chance at winning, even if it is a slightly less chance then they would have with you playing, it's still better than losing by forfeit. That's why some new world guys may not be happy with this. No need to be sarcastic and all.

anyway lgi new world *-*

Oh dude I wasn't being sarcastic, it seems like tournaments never go as well as they should. I was exaggerating but if you have a big test coming up, or you work full time, or you live a lifestyle where you have to schedule your pokemon playing instead of just spontaneously doing it, you probably shouldnt sign up for a tournament.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I literally just had a ton of stuff pop up, and I forgot to sub someone in, can I be forgiven for one mindless mistake?

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I literally just had a ton of stuff pop up, and I forgot to sub someone in, can I be forgiven for one mindless mistake?
We all make mistakes and I'm sure nobody will actually hold a grudge or be too upset with you, but I was just explaining why people may not be too happy (and why someone like IFM posted what he did) and what is normally done in these circumstances. Didn't mean to make it sound like a personal attack on you or anything along those lines and sorry if it came out that way.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We all make mistakes and I'm sure nobody will actually hold a grudge or be too upset with you, but I was just explaining why people may not be too happy (and why someone like IFM posted what he did) and what is normally done in these circumstances. Didn't mean to make it sound like a personal attack on you or anything along those lines and sorry if it came out that way.
It's fine man, thanks for the clarification thing, I'm kind of new to this tournament thing, soo I appreaciate the help.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry I have been prepping for finals and have been really busy. I know this might be too much to ask, but I should be have a decent amount of free time so if M Dragon is still willing to play I should be able to fight in the next few days as I had my most important one today.

He won 2-0 ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)