Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
LF: flawless Adamant/Jolly Totodile w/ DD and Ice Punch in a pokeball and flawless Timid Cyndaquil w/ usable HP in a pokeball.

FT: shinies from my thread.
I got an extra ha flawless totodile with those moves adamant. I can't trade until tmr so if no one else offers I can help you out tmr

LF: flawless HA Adamant/Jolly Totodile w/ DD and Ice Punch in a pokeball and flawless HA Timid Cyndaquil w/ usable HP in a pokeball.

I think I have the Totodile as an egg, would you want it for the Xerneas?Details is in my thread :)

looking for these legends to complete my oras dex:
  • articuno
  • moltres
  • lugia
  • celebi
  • manaphy
  • victini
  • terrakion
  • thundorus
  • reshiram
  • zekrom
  • landorus
  • kyrurem
  • keldeo
  • meloetta
  • genesect
i promise they all will be traded back

Any reason to go for the DPPt legi's from Dream Radar? Telepathy doesn't strike me as a great ability and Dream Balls match horribly lol.
Actually during enter the dragon I saw some decent use of telepathy..what's it gonna hurt really?
Ice, Rock or Ground. Don't care about genders.
grass is actually the preferred HP on cyndaquil...

LF: flawless HA Adamant/Jolly Totodile w/ DD and Ice Punch in a pokeball and flawless HA Timid Cyndaquil w/ usable HP in a pokeball.

If you haven't found one yet I have a HA toto with DD and IPunch with adamant nature. If so can I get the Hp fire froakie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)