Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Welp, guessing you didn't get the pastebin I sent you last night with our lineup, I'm on a tablet rn so I can't send it via here, might be back later tonight to give it to you. scpinion alternatively everyone on our team knows our lineup so someone should be able to get it to you :x

Freeroamer

We'll see.

Also why the fuck was there a Bisharp in a gen 5 game? Knock Off got buffed and Defog was a thing this gen o.o

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welp, guessing you didn't get the pastebin I sent you last night with our lineup, I'm on a tablet rn so I can't send it via here, might be back later tonight to give it to you. scpinion alternatively everyone on our team knows our lineup so someone should be able to get it to you :x
No problem, my Internet picked the worst time to go out. Just message them on here or Skype whenever you get a chance

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Well screw you cuz if we did that I'd have to entirely redraw this :/

Yeah ik terribad drawing is terribad but srsly why does Photoshop cost so much more than a pack of pencils?
Devious Diancies HYPE!
I re-created it the best I could, senpai. Notice me please!

Banner form:

Smaller version

Death on Wings (aka Articuno I) has not officially approved any of these images for the Diancies yet. I just wanted to put these out there.

Freeroamer

OU1: ArkenCiel
OU2: xBooty
BW: Rumor
Monothreat: Kammi
STABmons: xAzalea
AAA: YourKouhai
Hidden Type: Freeroamer

Didn't really want to send them via here but I felt bad cos we hadn't started yet, gl to all hope we have a good series

Also yes I'm benching Pika and Arvada, that's a measure how confident in my guys I am =]

Last edited:

DoW

formally Death on Wings
I re-created it the best I could, senpai. Notice me please!

Banner form:

Smaller version

Death on Wings (aka Articuno I) has not officially approved any of these images for the Diancies yet. I just wanted to put these out there.
Awesome, thanks ^_^

OU1: ArkenCiel
OU2: xBooty
BW: Rumor
Monothreat: Kammi
STABmons: xAzalea
AAA: YourKouhai
Hidden Type: Freeroamer

Didn't really want to send them via here but I felt bad cos we hadn't started yet, gl to all hope we have a good series

Also yes I'm benching Pika and Arvada, that's a measure how confident in my guys I am =]
ORAS 1: iLight
ORAS 2: Mega Ridley
BW: AM Vid
Monothreat: Zarif
AAA - Scorp
STABmons - Anttya
Hidden Type - AquaS0und

Yo you nub, since you're doing it..

Freeroamer

We might have to make a STABmons sub, due to me being fairly unreachable all week, apologies in advance. :x

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Predicting Arken, Rumor, Zarif, Anttya, YourKouhai, and DM to win their matches cuz wynaut
Also, nobody should actually listen to me since all of my predicts have been wrong so far rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)