Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions for the remaining games

Clefables vs Swamperts
ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Bossman - Arifeen has a much bigger arsenal of type than Bossman has, and Arifeen will definatly use this to his advantage.
ORAS2: Ashaury vs. DylaTheRed - I've never heard of DylaTheRed, but i know Ashaury is good.
Fire Monothreat: Azian vs. Croven - Fire monothreat is one that can come down simply to one or two good predictions or some bad hax, so no way to tell.
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs. Firnen - Firnen is definatly the more experianced battler and overall better than 1 True Lycan
Hidden Type: Bondie vs. Trade - I have no idea how either of the two play or how experianced they are in Hidden Type.

Lucarios vs Altarias
ORAS1: ArkenCiel vs. Ilight - Ilight is good, but ArkenCiel is just the better battler in this metagame.
BW: Rumor vs. AM Vid - Rumor is definatly one of the better BW mono players, and more experianced in tournaments.
Monothreat: Kammi vs. Zarif - I feel Kammi will be unprepared for this one. Zarif is a fire user normally and knows the type better.
STABmons: xAzalea vs. Anttya - Hax
AAA: YourKouhai vs. Scorp - I dont know how either of these two play in AAA.
Hidden Type: Freeroamer vs. AquaS0und - Again I have no clue how either of them are at this, but Freeroamer should be able to take advantage of AquaS0ound if he is prepared for water and AquaS0ound ends up sticking to what he is confortable with.

Last edited:
Predictions for the remaining games

Clefables vs Swamperts
ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Bossman - Arifeen has a much bigger arsenal of type than Bossman has, and Arifeen will definatly use this to his advantage.
ORAS2: Ashaury vs. DylaTheRed - I've never heard of DylaTheRed, but i know Ashaury is good.
Fire Monothreat: Azian vs. Croven - Fire monothreat is one that can come down simply to one or two good predictions or some bad hax, so no way to tell.
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs. Firnen - Firnen is definatly the more experianced battler and overall better than 1 True Lycan
Hidden Type: Bondie vs. Trade - I have no idea how either of the two play or how experianced they are in Hidden Type.

Lucarios vs Altarias
ORAS1: ArkenCiel vs. Ilight - Ilight is good, but ArkenCiel is just the better battler in this metagame.
BW: Rumor vs. AM Vid - Rumor is definatly one of the better BW mono players, and more experianced in tournaments.
Monothreat: Kammi vs. Zarif - I feel Kammi will be unprepared for this one. Zarif is a fire user normally and knows the type better.
STABmons: xAzalea vs. Scorp - xAzalea learned STABmons in the past week according to Anttya. Scorp has more experiance and overall a good battler.
AAA: YourKouhai vs. Anttya - Hax.
Hidden Type: Freeroamer vs. AquaS0und - Again I have no clue how either of them are at this, but Freeroamer should be able to take advantage of AquaS0ound if he is prepared for water and AquaS0ound ends up sticking to what he is confortable with.
It's me in STABmons and Scorp in AAA xD

#AntHax

Idk about you people but don't you think that the c-teaming's a little too over the top? (COUGH ASH) It takes away the fun and it becomes more of a who can c-team better tournament :x

I mean, predicting what type your opponent's going to use so you'd have an advantage is ok, but Taunt + Rain Dance Keldeo against Ground? RIP

Idk about you people but don't you think that the c-teaming's a little too over the top? (COUGH ASH) It takes away the fun and it becomes more of a who can c-team better tournament :x
If people are worried about cteaming they need to go out of their confort zone and not just use the same type. If i prepare better than you do then I should be given a better chance at winning.

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
did people really think that a monotype tour in which you are given ~a week to prepare would not be about cteaming? at least in the oras part, cteaming is gonna happen and i think it should happen; its a part of the game to give yourself the best possible edge to win, i dont see what's wrong here.

and yeah north is right, going out of your comfort zone is really gonna help in a tour like this (e.g. if i was playing oras i would most definitely not use flying: way too easy to cteam)

I mean, predicting what type your opponent's going to use so you'd have an advantage is ok, but Taunt + Rain Dance Keldeo against Ground? RIP
I mean, its not my fault. If people dont want to get cteamed, better get out of your comfort zone and use another type. He decided to use ground, no one is forcing you to play with a certain type \_(ツ)_/ \_(ツ)_/ \_(ツ)_/

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
did people really think that a monotype tour in which you are given ~a week to prepare would not be about cteaming? at least in the oras part, cteaming is gonna happen and i think it should happen; its a part of the game to give yourself the best possible edge to win, i dont see what's wrong here.

and yeah north is right, going out of your comfort zone is really gonna help in a tour like this (e.g. if i was playing oras i would most definitely not use flying: way too easy to cteam)
stop encouraging ppl to cteam
>should

You can cteam in any meta, especially so in tournaments. It's just a larger factor in this one. All players, be aware of the possibility of this happening. Think about it before you decide to play with the team you've been using since ORAS came out. While I agree that it's a dodgy thing to to, that isn't going to stop it from happening.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Don't give your opponent a chance to c-team imo.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok guys, I've updated the OP with all match ups as well as the replays submitted in this thread. Please make sure you save your replays and submit them to your manager if you do not plan to post it in this thread.

I apologize for the delays with getting everything posted. My internet was decked all week.

ok guys, I've updated the OP with all match ups as well as the replays submitted in this thread. Please make sure you save your replays and submit them to your manager if you do not plan to post it in this thread.

I apologize for the delays with getting everything posted. My internet was decked all week.
It's me vs Azelea and Scorp facing YourKouhai btw

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
I have an idea! What if you cteam their cteam? :o
If you use Flying and predict they will use Rock to cteam you, use Steel :o
Altho tbh I do think cteaming is a bit unfair, but it is hard to stop people from doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)