looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to have Hawlucha.

1) What happened during the first time you encountered a shiny? Did you catch it? Or did you kill it?
If memory serves, my very first shiny is the Shiny Gyarados in G/S/C. Caught it, obviously. :p

2) Who was the first person you met on smogon?
Cannot remember as I've lurked the forums for ages, but only joined after I got X and Y. So, cannot remember the 1st person I met on Smogon -.-"

Depositing Lv 1 Male Buneary, IGN Tortoise, message chester0334. Thanks in advance!

Would like to have Hawlucha.

1) What happened during the first time you encountered a shiny? Did you catch it? Or did you kill it?
If memory serves, my very first shiny is the Shiny Gyarados in G/S/C. Caught it, obviously. :p

2) Who was the first person you met on smogon?
Cannot remember as I've lurked the forums for ages, but only joined after I got X and Y. So, cannot remember the 1st person I met on Smogon -.-"

Depositing Lv 1 Male Buneary, IGN Tortoise, message chester0334. Thanks in advance!
sent and out of hawluchas.

Hyia chester, apparently i dont have a dream ball wooper....
Pokemon Requested: Wooper
Pokemon Deposited Throh, Male, LvL 1
IGN: Isidore

Thanks!

Hyia chester, apparently i dont have a dream ball wooper....
Pokemon Requested: Wooper
Pokemon Deposited Throh, Male, LvL 1
IGN: Isidore

Thanks!
sent enjoy. I am signing off for the day guys. You can still ask for stuff but it will take a while for a response.

Hey Chester, could I request that Groudon in your burning giveaway? (Will it be traceable to Pokemon Y? i.e. Does it have Precipice Blades?) Congratulations on reaching your 1 year mark! Here are the answers to your questions.

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they?
I joined Smogon years ago when I was into competitive battling during 4th Gen (I did a lot of competitive battling on Pokemon Pearl and even had a trade thread with a couple of others back then). I wanted to join because I found their vast resources of information on competitive Pokemon hugely useful. I started using Smogon again recently once I wanted to start getting together a viable competitive team to use over Wifi. I found lots of useful information in terms of new breeding mechanics, and then discovered how generous the community were with giveways, and I now enjoy browsing the forums and feeling like I'm slowly developing my ability in terms of battling, breeding, as well as enjoying the kindness of others in terms of what they giveaway.

2) Why do you do competitive battling? If you don't do competitive battling why don't you?
I do competitive battling because battling is what Pokemon was designed for. As I say I discovered it back in 4th Gen and I really enjoyed it. It makes the game hugely tactical and is an excellent mental challenge that I enjoy. It's also immensely satisfying when a team you've put time and effort into really works. Particularly over Wifi where you've had input into the breeding/EVs/levelling up of those 'mon.

First of all, happy 1 year anniversary! Second:

1. My first shiny was a Pumpkaboo, and I caught it.

2. I cannot remember, though I believe it was Pikachuun .

I would like the Tyrogue. Depostied a level 20 female Horsea with the message "Hail Viridi". IGN: Tori.

First of all, happy 1 year anniversary! Second:

1. My first shiny was a Pumpkaboo, and I caught it.

2. I cannot remember, though I believe it was Pikachuun .

I would like the Tyrogue. Depostied a level 20 female Horsea with the message "Hail Viridi". IGN: Tori.
it got sniped:/

[internal screaming]
Anyway, deposited a *twitch* level 30 male Remoraid with the same message. And after that, I'll want the Lure Ball Oddish.

[internal screaming]
Anyway, deposited a *twitch* level 30 male Remoraid with the same message. And after that, I'll want the Lure Ball Oddish.
sent enjoy I am going to go to poke bank to get the oddish just post something when you put something up for the oddish.

Alright. Deposited a level 8 female Whismur. I believe the Oddish is female?
Same message as before.

Alright. Deposited a level 8 female Whismur. I believe the Oddish is female?
Same message as before.
All my spitbacks will be female unless you request for a male one:) I just realized though I sent you one without egg moves and with a meeh nature. If you want I can change that just redeposit something else.

All my spitbacks will be female unless you request for a male one:) I just realized though I sent you one without egg moves and with a meeh nature. If you want I can change that just redeposit something else.
Alright. Depositing the same Oddish, same message, blabity blabity.

Hey Chester, could I request that Groudon in your burning giveaway? (Will it be traceable to Pokemon Y? i.e. Does it have Precipice Blades?) Congratulations on reaching your 1 year mark! Here are the answers to your questions.

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they?
I joined Smogon years ago when I was into competitive battling during 4th Gen (I did a lot of competitive battling on Pokemon Pearl and even had a trade thread with a couple of others back then). I wanted to join because I found their vast resources of information on competitive Pokemon hugely useful. I started using Smogon again recently once I wanted to start getting together a viable competitive team to use over Wifi. I found lots of useful information in terms of new breeding mechanics, and then discovered how generous the community were with giveways, and I now enjoy browsing the forums and feeling like I'm slowly developing my ability in terms of battling, breeding, as well as enjoying the kindness of others in terms of what they giveaway.

2) Why do you do competitive battling? If you don't do competitive battling why don't you?
I do competitive battling because battling is what Pokemon was designed for. As I say I discovered it back in 4th Gen and I really enjoyed it. It makes the game hugely tactical and is an excellent mental challenge that I enjoy. It's also immensely satisfying when a team you've put time and effort into really works. Particularly over Wifi where you've had input into the breeding/EVs/levelling up of those 'mon.
Hi Chester, as you appear to be online I thought I would see if it was still possible for me to get that Groudon. In light of the above post, if I am able to get it, I've deposited a level 23 Male Woobat, IGN Steve, message "Chester 1 yr". Thank you!

Hi Chester, as you appear to be online I thought I would see if it was still possible for me to get that Groudon. In light of the above post, if I am able to get it, I've deposited a level 23 Male Woobat, IGN Steve, message "Chester 1 yr". Thank you!
sorry about that but I sent you the groudon:) I also believe I owe you a latias from a previous giveaway:) If you still want the latias just throw something up on gts:) Also if you want to battle me sometime in the future let me know:) I can do showdown or in game. I prefer in game but showdown is also fine.

sorry about that but I sent you the groudon:) I also believe I owe you a latias from a previous giveaway:) If you still want the latias just throw something up on gts:) Also if you want to battle me sometime in the future let me know:) I can do showdown or in game. I prefer in game but showdown is also fine.
I also prefer in game! :-) I would enjoy a battle, it would have to be without ORAS megas due to me only having Y at present. Thank you very much for the Groudon! :D It's one of my favourite legendaries. Ooh yes, I didn't want to push for the Latias as you've already been very generous, but since you mentioned it... I've deposited a level 12 Male Croagunk requesting the Latias, same IGN and message as before. Thank you again! I'm currently busy doing some exam paper marking, but I'll let you know when I'm free for a battle in future.

Could I get a female Sport Ball Pinsir spitback please?
Since I already have you added could you maybe just trade it to me directly, because it would make the process easier? If not I can just put something up on the GTS :)

I also prefer in game! :-) I would enjoy a battle, it would have to be without ORAS megas due to me only having Y at present. Thank you very much for the Groudon! :D It's one of my favourite legendaries. Ooh yes, I didn't want to push for the Latias as you've already been very generous, but since you mentioned it... I've deposited a level 12 Male Croagunk requesting the Latias, same IGN and message as before. Thank you again! I'm currently busy doing some exam paper marking, but I'll let you know when I'm free for a battle in future.
sent enjoy:)
Could I get a female Sport Ball Pinsir spitback please?
Since I already have you added could you maybe just trade it to me directly, because it would make the process easier? If not I can just put something up on the GTS :)
I prefer to do one on one trades over GTS however either way is fine just let me know when you respond to this which method you wanna go with. I might have to re add you though if you wanna do an individual trade.

sent enjoy:)

I prefer to do one on one trades over GTS however either way is fine just let me know when you respond to this which method you wanna go with. I might have to re add you though if you wanna do an individual trade.
Okay, put up a lvl. 1 male Pichu with the message chesterIsAwesome, asking for a female Pinsir. IGN is Joey

Hi chesty !!

Pokemon requested: Heatran
Pokemon deposited: Lvl 1 HA Abra.
IGN: GEPESE

1) I join smogon because when I discover Pkmn Showdown I was like "oh! pokemon online server? this can't be real" latter I start to see the straategys analysis and realize that this was my place. Playing pokemon for 10 years, practically half of my life, so why don't join the sancta sanctorum of pokemon ??

2) to improve my skills in battle!! nothing is more fun than have a battle againts experienced players

thaank you so much !! for any problem with GTS trade, contact me plis !

Hi chesty !!

Pokemon requested: Heatran
Pokemon deposited: Lvl 1 HA Abra.
IGN: GEPESE

1) I join smogon because when I discover Pkmn Showdown I was like "oh! pokemon online server? this can't be real" latter I start to see the straategys analysis and realize that this was my place. Playing pokemon for 10 years, practically half of my life, so why don't join the sancta sanctorum of pokemon ??

2) to improve my skills in battle!! nothing is more fun than have a battle againts experienced players

thaank you so much !! for any problem with GTS trade, contact me plis !
I'm in school so I won't be able to trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)