Ou suspect test

Hi guys,im quite new to smogon,i have been playing the ou tier for awhile,hitting point of 1300+-,but recently,there was a "ou suspect test"replacing "ou",and my points got reset to 1000,can anyone help me?

Ps.i know this isnt where im supposed to post this,but i really have no ideal where else,and im quite new to forums too.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Hi guys,im quite new to smogon,i have been playing the ou tier for awhile,hitting point of 1300+-,but recently,there was a "ou suspect test"replacing "ou",and my points got reset to 1000,can anyone help me?

Ps.i know this isnt where im supposed to post this,but i really have no ideal where else,and im quite new to forums too.
The original ladder is being hidden and you haven't lost your points. You'll see them again when the suspect is over.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine

To add on to what AM has said, you can learn more about the OU suspect test here.

The Ask a Simple Question thread, which is stickied on this forum [Found here] is a good place to ask simple questions such as this, for future reference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)